Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 49. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Isn't Livecoin substantially cheaper to be listed on than Cryptopia? They also have way more daily volume.... approx. $18 million on Livecoin vs $6.1 million on Cryptopia each day. 
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi,

I setup a Vivo Masternode, have the 1000 coins and when I try starting the masternode it says:

Not capable masternode: Masternode not in masternode list

Any ideas? I even tried deleting the Ubuntu 14.x VPS and recreated it and still get this same error after following the Ubuntu setup instructions again.

Anyone? Would be nice to get this masternode going.
Activity: 349
Merit: 184
It is very pleasant to hear, that the VIVO coin finally to be added on a normal exchange!
Cryptopia this is the best in my opinion that maybe.  Smiley
Activity: 11
Looks like this Ponzi is finally collapsing, don't say I didn't warn people. Good luck.

does appear so
no exchanges = no bagholders to sell to

the smart ones already got out, now that there's no good exchanges or liquidity everybody is a bagholder.
Activity: 23
Looks like this Ponzi is finally collapsing, don't say I didn't warn people. Good luck.

does appear so
no exchanges = no bagholders to sell to
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
This is about 2.7 BTC or $17K currently....
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Activity: 54
When will the next airdrop of VIVO be opened for participants?

No Airdrop happening here mate. Why does everyone now think everything is dropping from the sky.
Activity: 14
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hello friends!

Update on the exchanges

As previously promised VIVO will be listed on much better exchanges, following up on NovaExchange's closure.

We took the final decision as of right now. We are now actively working to get VIVO on Livecoin and Cryptopia!

We are working to make the listings happen as soon as possible! You have to be a little patient, as Cryptopia's listing requires buying 2.500.000 of their own DOT coins. They don't accept btc. And that will take a bit of time to grind out and accumulate. But we'll get it done and hopefully we'll have the Cryptopia listing within a couple of weeks, up to a month.

Join The VIVO Communities & Social Media!

Activity: 240
Merit: 11
We got into some when it was first announced and now we are taking another look. Not sure what happened that we forgot about it. The coin was nothing really special, but the trading has serious potential and that is why we are here yes? I love the fact that one coin from another, no difference at all, and one makes us rich and the other nothing.

wow, did you google "make a sentence with 67 words and scramble it around" and the post it here?

GTFO please..
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
We got into some when it was first announced and now we are taking another look. Not sure what happened that we forgot about it. The coin was nothing really special, but the trading has serious potential and that is why we are here yes? I love the fact that one coin from another, no difference at all, and one makes us rich and the other nothing.
Activity: 7
Hi,

I setup a Vivo Masternode, have the 1000 coins and when I try starting the masternode it says:

Not capable masternode: Masternode not in masternode list

Any ideas? I even tried deleting the Ubuntu 14.x VPS and recreated it and still get this same error after following the Ubuntu setup instructions again.
Activity: 81
Also consider applying to Liqui, KuCoin, and Binance.
Activity: 54
Well guys,

Another day in crypto. Never a boring time to be had.

moving forward solid exchanges are the key * what a solid exchange is no one knows.

Activity: 9
Hi!

Please help me! I created the masternode on Ubuntu VPS. I wrote the ./vivo -daemon command. The server is starting but if I wrote the "watch ./vivo-cli getinfo" command the connections number:0. Please help be, bit i trying 3 days ago. Sad I tried reinstall the OS, i tried step by step, but the problem is same.

Big thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/F6MFx
Activity: 63
 I want bittrex or yobit.
Pages:
Jump to: