Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 53. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
Hello
How to change masternode port in cobf file ? Can someone please share vivo.conf file
thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
VIVO was forked from DASH, so what competitive advantages does it have?  Anybody can explain it in details?

That's what I'm getting at, it's just another fork that is being used as a masternode ponzi scheme. There are no competitive advantages.
How long ago did you look at DASH price chart?

DASH has absolutely nothing to do with VIVO except for the cheap knockoff from the fork. Why use VIVO over Dash? Why use VIVO at all?
Why are you writing this here? What motivates you?

hmmm so tell  me what you can do with dash now or in the last 3 years? nothing  Cheesy so give vivo time before talking bullshit. dash get an usage when dash evolution release before that you can do nothing with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
VIVO was forked from DASH, so what competitive advantages does it have?  Anybody can explain it in details?

That's what I'm getting at, it's just another fork that is being used as a masternode ponzi scheme. There are no competitive advantages.

DASH has absolutely nothing to do with VIVO except for the cheap knockoff from the fork. Why use VIVO over Dash? Why use VIVO at all?
Why are you writing this here? What motivates you?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

1. VIVO is one of those coins that provide nice profit for setting up a MN. Dash offers the same but at a much higher price and much lower ROI.
2. Dash difficulty is going through the roof lately https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/difficulty-price-dash.html#3m thanks to those Chinese ASIC manufacturers that flooded the market with their equipment. Other coins adjusted their difficulty below prices, but Dash is doing nothing, making it a very unprofitable coin currently. VIVO is ASIS-resistant since it uses fairly new algo which creates room for smaller miners with GPUs thus widening the coin owners base, which in turn should boost VIVO popularity IF GPU mining profits will be above competitive coins like ETH and ZEC. This is where dev team should work closely with mining software developers and pool operators.

Just two arguments off the top of my head. Correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Hello VIVO community,

I can not sync the VIVO wallet.
I do not get any connections....
Are there any addnodes that can be added in the conf-file ?

Thanks!
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

I use it to make profit  and have already made tons.

Activity: 2
Most of masternodes at EXPIRES condition.i guess people leave MN.
Good good.
Let us earn more!!
i guess now we double the profit!
Activity: 119
Activity: 14
BUYER BEWARE

This is a classic ponzi scheme. There is no real use for this coin so the only buyers are people who are wanting to run a master node. When there are too many master nodes and ROI goes down to nothing there will be no more buyers left for this coin and everybody will be stuck and unable to sell. The only people who are making anything are the ones that got in early and are selling into the people buying master nodes. You have been warned.  caveat emptor

so you now only registered to say this? sounds fair haha.
the vivo team is working on getting more features right now at the moment, vivo has got a healthy community, they even help you to get other Masternodes running. It's one of the most helpful people ive seen so far in crypto. So actually people with masternodes are triyng to get more masternodes, most are not even selling. maybe you should come over their discord and inform yourself about upcoming updates.

and one more thing to add. why use vivo over dash? because some people cant afford any dash, but still want to run masternodes, learn and adapt the idea behind it. at this time i run a few masternodes, and i only sold maybe like 100 vivo in order to pay the servers. so please get your facts from another source, cause this is fud.
Activity: 11

Activity: 98

Activity: 115
Activity: 119
What are you even talking about? Have you seen the roadmap?
Stay only if you are interested - no one is forcing you to buy- if you continue this baseless  fud, you will be reported

+ hey nice newbie account.. who's crony are you?
BUYER BEWARE

This is a classic ponzi scheme. There is no real use for this coin so the only buyers are people who are wanting to run a master node. When there are too many master nodes and ROI goes down to nothing there will be no more buyers left for this coin and everybody will be stuck and unable to sell. The only people who are making anything are the ones that got in early and are selling into the people buying master nodes. You have been warned.  caveat emptor

This can be true, however, there's already over 80% of coins staked to run masternodes, so there just is not enough coins in circulation to pull off a scheme like you are describing. Maybe if there were 20% of coins staked, then yes. The way it is right now, you are safe in running masternode(s) and keep mining the coins, it will take a while before there's any real danger of this coin tanking.

One way it can tank that's highly unlikely (since 80% of coins are staked...), is if the majority of people with masternodes (those making up the aforementioned 80%), sell off their coins.

Also keep in mind, this coin is only over a month old.

Cheers...

if there's no other value for the coin, then the only people propping up the price on the markets are new people buying in to get masternodes. Eventually ROI will drop and there won't be any bids in to buy, price will crash and all the coins that are staked in masternodes will be stuck and won't be able to sell. There's numerous cautionary examples out there of this happening.
BUYER BEWARE

This is a classic ponzi scheme. There is no real use for this coin so the only buyers are people who are wanting to run a master node. When there are too many master nodes and ROI goes down to nothing there will be no more buyers left for this coin and everybody will be stuck and unable to sell. The only people who are making anything are the ones that got in early and are selling into the people buying master nodes. You have been warned.  caveat emptor

Any MN you can recommend? Or think all MN coins are pnzi?

lol, it is all scam, only BTC is not scam.
Activity: 111
Do or do not.
BUYER BEWARE

Any MN you can recommend? Or think all MN coins are pnzi?
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
well, have read about DASH masternodes just now and pretty much got the idea.

The problem is in the guide on the website itself. It created the wallet on the VPS and this is absolutely wrong using common sense. After reading about Dash masternodes, I got the idea you could create your secure wallet first and then get the masternode address, deposit the funds there, and get the masternode private key which you can use later to run the masternode on the VPS without exposing your wallet private keys.

I am not sure if this is the same case here but would love to know!

Cheers
could someone provide further details about masternoding on a vps?

I feel it is not just right to store private keys on a vps. Does the rewards get sent to the masternode address? how to withdraw them? and could someone withdraw the initial 1000 coins using the masternode private key as it is already stored there?

The guide is very helpful to the point of setting up the node but I need to know what happens next.

Thanks!

You are asking a general question about masternodes, try google, it has all the answers.
Pages:
Jump to: