Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 59. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
why is the price shitting out? did the dev dump his premine?
Activity: 196
Are the masternodes already implemented? If yes can somebody say something about the ROI of a masternode and how many coins for a masternode are needed.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
orderbook is almost empty on the buy side. used to be 6 to 7 btc a couple of days ago. now it's just 0.46 btc left over there. so... 0.46 btc to go to 2 stats per 1 vivo.

Need more exposure at the moment.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Look at the trade volume. It is low now. Price curve correlates to trade volume curve.

orderbook is almost empty on the buy side. used to be 6 to 7 btc a couple of days ago. now it's just 0.46 btc left over there. so... 0.46 btc to go to 2 stats per 1 vivo.
Its based on the number of masternodes at the moment you are seeing +- @15.

Activity: 53
how many rewards do masternode holder get everyday?
VIVO needs more exposure to increase the volume.

The guys that run https://masternodes.pro/ need a slap in the head as well. The site and statistics have NOT updated in days.

Worse thing you can do in a growing  business \ market is to operate it like a 12 year old kid.

VIVO is also still waiting to be listed on YoBIT. Other exchanges are REALLY needed to grow the product.

Tinge  Smiley

Activity: 308
Look at the trade volume. It is low now. Price curve correlates to trade volume curve.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
So after the network manipulation and forks we've got some nice stability now.
The devs helped out with some scripts for monitoring nodes.
Unfortunately the price is dropping... any ideas why?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi all. That worked for masternode the computer must be turned on 24 hours a day?
hello yes  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Hi all. That worked for masternode the computer must be turned on 24 hours a day?
Activity: 148
Looks the price is only failing, thats not good...

drop it more so I could buy Smiley please
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
Looks the price is only failing, thats not good...
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Not a problem at all Smiley
So long as time allows, no reasonable request is ever refused at l8nit3-miners Smiley
We are for the crypto community, and love user feedback, questions and suggestions! And there is much more in the works as we build and grow Cheesy
Activity: 231
Merit: 101
Please come joins us in mining at www.l8nit3-miners.com

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.l8nit3-miners.com:4233 -u VSEBVrD3f6249FRo87rdGWRT9EGMTt46JW -p c=VIVO

VIVO coin opened in beta status on our YIIMP pool at the request of CryptoPhilanthropist Smiley
Happy mining!
Wow!! Thanks L8nit3 , that was super fast. I really appreciate you responding personally to my request Smiley

Vivo has a number of pools which is great for spreading the hashrate!

But your site http://yiimp.l8nit3-miners.com is so much more fun (music on main page and great links) not to mention

UNOMP , ZNOMP , and YIIMP support !!

Glad I found your Pool man, thanks again  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Please come joins us in mining at www.l8nit3-miners.com

Code:
-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.l8nit3-miners.com:4233 -u VSEBVrD3f6249FRo87rdGWRT9EGMTt46JW -p c=VIVO

VIVO coin opened in beta status on our YIIMP pool at the request of CryptoPhilanthropist Smiley
Happy mining!
Activity: 308
yeah, right now difficulty is low and profitability was almost doubled Wink
Activity: 119
Ah yes, what altminer added. Just that difficulty is common factor  for all miners in the pool.
Activity: 210
AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout
Why is the reward for mining this coin so low?

With 15 mH/s I'm only getting about 0.5 coins/hour using the Altminer pool. Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

Your rewards in a pool are based on the % of valid shares you submit to a round - to find a block. 15 mh/s is not enough compared to the pool hashrate, which means your reward % is probably at the very low end.
You can always find another official pool to mine, but keep in mind that the lower the pool hashrate vs the network hashrate, more time to find a block. Realistically with 15 mH you will take days -if you are lucky.

Got it, thanks for the explanation mate!

Just a short addition: not on % of valid shares, but of % of valid shares * difficulty. One share with diff 10 is as good as 2 shares with diff 5 Smiley
Activity: 12
Why is the reward for mining this coin so low?

With 15 mH/s I'm only getting about 0.5 coins/hour using the Altminer pool. Any help/thoughts would be appreciated.

Your rewards in a pool are based on the % of valid shares you submit to a round - to find a block. 15 mh/s is not enough compared to the pool hashrate, which means your reward % is probably at the very low end.
You can always find another official pool to mine, but keep in mind that the lower the pool hashrate vs the network hashrate, more time to find a block. Realistically with 15 mH you will take days -if you are lucky.

Got it, thanks for the explanation mate!
Pages:
Jump to: