Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VIVO - Masternodes, ASIC-Resistant, Secure, High MN Rewards, Decentralized - page 57. (Read 201504 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Can somebody please help me.

I am looking at setting up a VIVO mn and want to know if i need a vps to run the masternode for VIVO or can i just use own desktop ?

sorry for the noob question but if somebody could answer that would be really helpful.

Thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 323
Hi Together,
my wallet do not syncing. I have copy the nodes from novaexchange in the config file in roaming folder. I wait now for 30 minuets, but wallet don't sync. Have anywhere a idea where is the error?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
If you are the owner of masternode please confirm or disapprove masternodes.pro ROI data. 400 percent is a reality or a myth?

Payments are 5 coins each time.  I get 2-3 payments a day.  This averages to somewhere around 12 coins per day which equals 0.00864238 BTC by my current calculations (as priced on Nova at the time of posting), this converts to a little over $45 per day (again at this time of writing - prices go up and down).

yes its true. my masternode is running since 22.9 with some stops (missed until now ~2-3 days because of downtimes)
sold already 135 vivo at 5$ price (for getting into a ito) = 675$
and have now 1170 vivo in my wallet. 170x3,9$= 663$ with current price
my mn is 17-18 days running and got already 1338$  Grin

but my earning was a bit better than now because at the time i started there was just 150 mn Cheesy
Activity: 8
Hello VIVO Folks,

I am having trouble setting up my Masternode.  I am on step 8 but when I run the "masternode start" command I get this error.

Not capable masternode: Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only.

What ports need to be opened on the firewall and how do I configure the externalip configuration option that is noted on the error?

Thanks in advance for you help!

set external ip in vivo.conf

I did this and got a little further.  Now i get this error.  Could not connect to X.X.X.X:12845.  I have opened that port on the firewall and confirmed it is accesssible via the Internet.  Is there somehting else in the vivo.conf that needs to be added?

Hi Guys,  I got this working.  I added the public IP as a secondary address to my VPS.  Although its just a placeholder somehow the VIVO network needs the Masternode to identify as the IP listed in the vivo.conf.  Hope this helps anyone else who puts Masternode behind a firewall with NAT.

Activity: 345
Merit: 100
If you are the owner of masternode please confirm or disapprove masternodes.pro ROI data. 400 percent is a reality or a myth?

Payments are 5 coins each time.  I get 2-3 payments a day.  This averages to somewhere around 12 coins per day which equals 0.00864238 BTC by my current calculations (as priced on Nova at the time of posting), this converts to a little over $45 per day (again at this time of writing - prices go up and down).
Hello VIVO Folks,

I am having trouble setting up my Masternode.  I am on step 8 but when I run the "masternode start" command I get this error.

Not capable masternode: Can't detect valid external address. Please consider using the externalip configuration option if problem persists. Make sure to use IPv4 address only.

What ports need to be opened on the firewall and how do I configure the externalip configuration option that is noted on the error?

I did this and got a little further.  Now i get this error.  Could not connect to X.X.X.X:12845.  I have opened that port on the firewall and confirmed it is accesssible via the Internet.  Is there somehting else in the vivo.conf that needs to be added?
Activity: 238
What sort of GPU am I running to get the best return from neoscrypt? Is it CPU mined as well? Huh
Activity: 193
Hello VIVO Folks,

you should join discord chanel
https://discord.gg/nZCfYQ   you can ask mods or dev to help you there, someone always online.
Activity: 193

5 paymants from masternod in 2 days, around 12.5 coins per day.
Activity: 49

http://s019.radikal.ru/i620/1710/32/b766527d86f8.jpg

Download the wallet, count the number of active masternodes, and calculate it yourself. It adds up correctly. 12 coins per day right now.
Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO

Activity: 219
Merit: 30
Hello VIVO Folks,

Activity: 43
what is this coin trying to achieve? whats its purpose? at first glance it appears to be just another masternode coin that pays out so high it'll eventually dilute the supply down to single digit sats. 400% ROI doesn't seem sustainable.
Hello VIVO Folks,

Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Now many people want to buy coins and install MN.
Do not reduce the price, the demand is high and many are ready to buy more!

@vovannovig where do you get that tracking information?

http://mnrank.com/
Activity: 31
http://s018.radikal.ru/i527/1710/be/33ca570dea57.png

@vovannovig where do you get that tracking information?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
so this looks like a good coin, showing 400% ROI...  but a question about the roadmap.  is it more than just a dash fork?  so far I'm not seeing anything that sets it apart from all the other masternode coins out there.
Activity: 31

This big drop has been mainly caused by a 14k VIVO amount
that has been stolen directly from the wallet of a user.

That wouldn't cause such a drop with a 24 hour volume of 10+ BTC.

Consideration: No protection from theft has been put in place, any.

You can (and should) encrypt the wallet with a passphrase.  From what Gerry said, it's like the guy (unfortunately) opened the front door of his house and let the thief wander around his house.  I feel really sorry for him, but it's not the fault of the Vivo team or wallet.

I think that the dev team should ban all the addresses that are quite apparent are being used to as masternodes from this theft...you can see the theft and you can see that this asshole who stole 14k VIVO is using the funds to create masternodes.  Not only is he taking money away from honest people by stealing it; he is continuing to steal from honest people by being allowed  to use the funds to create masternodes and get income on those nodes.  I have a screen shot of his theft, and i took the time to map out the addresses that he is using as masternodes:

Original theft address of our thief:  VGD7DU3UX4wsTwndRmmr1S35fvk1Dxbvx7
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzCgUiehTWqrLUFrWVcxZXdXNVU

His distribution addresses:

He sent 799.99** to VN4ySftqs6D7s6nJjk5SCGHS1ERdTYRPTk
He sent 1000 to the following addresses:
VZ19vf5evZULVvExdkWsKiGvaNfi6mzVDz
VG9Tjucj8nfeujFkhpjwJ7f7RejTMnGpX8
VQ2mDFduaLEf9DyWBckyatohDPG5BK8gad
VDHGqMaHrdVe9FqCiTYwYheopkAcXGQRhF
VPxFkxbdAhuFS8UE55rnkm4h4NUyNkwexH
VYVHUMEgD7UVGV5yEUaCMg9xAZ75P256RJ
VUcZozXLScRpAcRkx5JYYFf6diCKQSZq6p
VCZ1i5L652jc6dsutK1GoEfaZXm5UYxnfN
VJ1cq8CzpQshkWTbKpUunUbd4S5TYdY5T6
VTNhno4rqCrjUgQ8Qyt6Bp13d3rvvcase4
VWnmQmg8yy6Ur3ynpraHi8BHM9as8Cg9c1
VN76JwfCipu7hbW2JsxRhzCe9nmvesE7sW

Please lets make sure that this asshole is not taking income from us.  I have confirmation that he has turned them in master nodes.  take a look at this:
Here is him having setup a masternode using the last address: VN76JwfCipu7hbW2JsxRhzCe9nmvesE7sW
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzCgUiehTWqrWnktYV84bGxiMzA

Please quote this post and say that you support these addresses being banned.

Thank you
Activity: 399
Merit: 254
Mining this coin 1060 6 gb (5 unint) -3000 khs

voltage is going insane - card is getting to hot .
Activity: 140

Pages:
Jump to: