Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99% - page 43. (Read 60134 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 3
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
This is amazing project.. It will help a lot of people... I will support this project.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i hope ,, if you genuine with you said future project.. with dedicayed team.. its gonna be a sucess..
Best wishes.. :-)
Activity: 9
Nice concept and excellent team looking forward for it and whishing best of luck
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
CE, QS, Crypto Enthusiast, Stock Investor
Hi, I followed the instruction for joining airdrop. I sent my email and Eth address then it says we ne need to join as well in telegra and bitcointalk. After that, whats next? Wink
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
apart from joining telegram, sending my email and eth add whats next?
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Valorem Foundation
There is more information about airdrop. I just joined the airdrop with email address and ETH address Also joined the telegram announcement channel but i can get further information regarding airdrop.
there is no other info, you will be invited later to participate, when ICO ends and the platform is launched. Please read this forum for answers.
Activity: 25
There is more information about airdrop. I just joined the airdrop with email address and ETH address Also joined the telegram announcement channel but i can get further information regarding airdrop.
Valorem Foundation
is this where I ask  questions about airdrop?
sure, go ahead
Valorem Foundation
So what am I supposed to apart from giving my email and eth address? I also joined telegram group. Is that it?
participate in the Bitcointalk and Telefram group. Spread our message. Thats it.
Activity: 34
is this where I ask  questions about airdrop?
Activity: 52
So what am I supposed to apart from giving my email and eth address? I also joined telegram group. Is that it?
Valorem Foundation
An interesting project and an actual idea
I really like it! And what to do with competition, will not they become a problem on the way?
we’ve answered the competition question earlier, please refer to it.
Valorem Foundation
Valorem Foundation
im kinda like valorem, great project and has a unique way of catching the eye of everyone in crypto. 11k followers is trully a great proof of public responce. i wish to join in any bounties available dev, and i'm looking forward for more updates.
Thank you. You can join the bounty anytime. Updates are being released almost daily.
Activity: 5
Jumping in on this one too...
Activity: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png
im kinda like valorem, great project and has a unique way of catching the eye of everyone in crypto. 11k followers is trully a great proof of public responce. i wish to join in any bounties available dev, and i'm looking forward for more updates.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
Valorem Foundation
Hello

currently,am with the telegram channel. i can't chat with the this account @Valorem at telegram.
my telegram account is @LikeGod1 Kindly chat me up or send group chat link please.

Regards

ALSO U GUYS SHOULD CREATE A TELEGRAM GROUP. PEOPLE ARE GOING THE FAKE GROUP. I JUST JOIN IT TO COMFIRM FROM YOUR MAIL THAT ITS FAKE.

https://t.me/ValoremF - Channel
https://t.me/joinchat/Fa3BpxFmlduAP0qjZBWr1g - Group
Pages:
Jump to: