Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99% - page 46. (Read 60134 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Valorem Foundation
Bounty campaign is the best idea no can cheat or still our own work
thank you
Valorem Foundation
I am interested in your project. Could you please be kind enough to let us know about translation bounties you have? I hope to know about language pairs and further details. Thank you.
what were you interested in?
Activity: 98
Merit: 17
Hi I just joined Very interesting
Activity: 378
I am interested in your project. Could you please be kind enough to let us know about translation bounties you have? I hope to know about language pairs and further details. Thank you.
Activity: 56
i am exciting to wait this project!
Activity: 294
Valorem Foundation
Is airdrop program available and valid now?
There is a tab on the AV home page to join the AirDrop:  https://advalorem.io/airdrop/

It appears to permit signing up, but the AV site is a little confusing in terms of confirming acceptance of registering for the AirDrop.
Not sure where the confusion is, if you signed you should be good. Please be patient, we will communicate when airdrops are setup. They will be setup on our blockchain. Info to follow when distributions start after ICO ends and the platform is live so you can use the tokens there.
Activity: 8
The best project.
Going for the moon.
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
Bounty campaign is the best idea no can cheat or still our own work
Activity: 2
very nice work by you guys
Activity: 7
Activity: 5
Activity: 49
I  just filled up the airdrop form,,, I wish this project a wonderful good luck
Activity: 3
Is airdrop program available and valid now?
There is a tab on the AV home page to join the AirDrop:  https://advalorem.io/airdrop/

It appears to permit signing up, but the AV site is a little confusing in terms of confirming acceptance of registering for the AirDrop.
Activity: 67
Activity: 6
Following this closely. Promising!
Activity: 75
The features of this project is promising and this project will make a big success in the Crypto currency world
Activity: 90
Thank you for the Airdrop. Much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: