Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99% - page 52. (Read 60134 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Valorem Foundation
this has a wide target audience, micro to macro.
Very interesting idea. All that is left is implementation.
If everything is right in place, this is going to skyrocket  Wink
Strong Team, Great leadership, we're there with you!
Valorem Foundation
Exciting news coming up about lowering the minimums, tomorrow... stand by... we're gonna let EVERYONE into this community! So far 8969 members in Telegram group! Incredible! Thanks guys, we have room for everyone.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
this has a wide target audience, micro to macro.
Very interesting idea. All that is left is implementation.
If everything is right in place, this is going to skyrocket  Wink
Activity: 12
Hello, i have one question.
What mean join in bitcointalk theard?
Am I must only put watch on this theard?
Activity: 2
Activity: 94
A great community Smiley great project its like full package all we're finding is all here  Smiley Smiley Cheesy Cheesy
Valorem Foundation
Valorem token is a great platform and we believe this token will take the world by surprise, I'm happy to be a part of this great innovation.
Appreciate that.
Activity: 34
Valorem token is a great platform and we believe this token will take the world by surprise, I'm happy to be a part of this great innovation.
Activity: 4
Nice project, Nice work, a big vision all the best
Valorem Foundation

I want your coins! =)
Excellent. What will you do with them? We're looking for some feedback from people...
Activity: 66
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
What price is for VALOREM , If I look very well on website is about 2$
How participate in blog and translate bounty, where to reserve translation and where submit blog when is finish?Thank you
The price is $0.5/token USD. What are you looking to translate and where will you post your blogs?

I want make Croatian translation of ANN tread and WhitePaper, and blog want post on empowr network, where I post all my blog what I made, it is premium blog : http://blogs.empowr.com

Thank you
Valorem Foundation
How participate in blog and translate bounty, where to reserve translation and where submit blog when is finish?Thank you
The price is $0.5/token USD. What are you looking to translate and where will you post your blogs?

I want make Croatian translation of ANN tread and WhitePaper, and blog want post on empowr network, where I post all my blog what I made, it is premium blog : http://blogs.empowr.com

Please go ahead and post here when finished.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

Activity: 8
VLR token would be a great help for anyone who joined their airdrop. Ang supported thier social media accounts.  .it would be a success project. I can see that
Valorem Foundation
This looks like a good one, thanks for the airdrop guys.
Thanks for believing in us.
Valorem Foundation
why cannot see bounty facebook in my cabinet?
only bitcointalk and twitter
Please join Telegram so we can troubleshoot. It could be a number of issues we have previously resolved for others. Please help us diagnose.
Activity: 50
Joining with good projects are the great opportunity. VELOREM FOUNDATION is one of these.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
why cannot see bounty facebook in my cabinet?
only bitcointalk and twitter
Valorem Foundation
This is a great opportunity to us and I will support this project!!!
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: