Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99% - page 55. (Read 60134 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Valorem Foundation
(VLR) TOKEN  i think it goes on and on ...this airdrop is special..
thanks, comments these really help...appreviate the support
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
(VLR) TOKEN  i think it goes on and on ...this airdrop is special..
Activity: 15
only fill in this to get 250 VLR? Valorem Foundation (VLR) Free Token Airdrop Form? only mail and MEW?
Correct. The Airdrop is our way of saying thanks and welcome to our community.
but if I have 10 mail and I will get 2500 VLR?
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
only fill in this to get 250 VLR? Valorem Foundation (VLR) Free Token Airdrop Form? only mail and MEW?
that is good news, thanks dev
Valorem Foundation
Activity: 438
I read white paper that's amazing currency i wish your going high level I'm very happy .. Wink
Valorem Foundation
Thank You all, stand by for some really important announcements in the next few days. We are very excited to share some incredible developments shortly.
Activity: 17
Awesome concept, i like this, please keep the great working going
Activity: 37
Project is looking nice and Team is working Hard Good start good luck keep it Up
Valorem Foundation
$45 million, just its floppy hat.
What's the hard top?
Not sure what you mean, can you please clarify? If you need details on the crowdsale, please check the site: www.AdValorem.io.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
$45 million, just its floppy hat.
What's the hard top?
Valorem Foundation
I read that there will be a risk management algorithm...I'd like to find out what kind of technology the algorithm will run on? Will the core of the data analytics for the risk assessment be run via artificial intelligence or be monitored by a team of due diligence and risk minimization experts?

great question. We are not using AI. More like a credit score type method. Think of it like that. We will monitor it in the begibbing and allow scale when each particular user is honest, makes payments on time, etc. it will require us to start small and build in the ability to allow it to grow. Hope that helps
Activity: 86
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
At a glance I see the VALEROM Foundation is an ordinary project. But after seeing the professional team that handles this project, I believe this is a very great project. Planning roadmap is also quite promising. Hope everything goes smoothly dev.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
I read that there will be a risk management algorithm...I'd like to find out what kind of technology the algorithm will run on? Will the core of the data analytics for the risk assessment be run via artificial intelligence or be monitored by a team of due diligence and risk minimization experts?
Activity: 9
Hope this project will be successfully with good development
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
well, goodluck to your ICO and may this project prosper.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 112
Very interesting concept, I'll have to keep an eye on this one ;)more success guys

Pages:
Jump to: