Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99% - page 61. (Read 60134 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Valorem Foundation
Hello, I was advised this project, they said that it is very promising! Only I can not fully understand what the platform is all about, help to understand!
Valorem is a decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing trust among all users utilizing verifications via the Valorem Platform. Their vision is that Valorem will manage all future transactions that a user would require in their daily life, such as microloans, insurance, investments, and more ...
And how do users have to interact with each other?
Great Question. User's will be able to use a form of secure messaging.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
An interesting project and an actual idea, I really like it! And what to do with competition, will not they become a problem on the way?
The Valorem Foundation is well aware of many other products such as this in the crypto-community. They understand that it is not anything novel. Over time, our version updates and feature set's will show how original and necessary our concept was.
I completely agree with you, nothing happens at once, development takes time! In any case, competition is the engine of progress!
Is there any information about partnerships or information about those who supported the idea of the company?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on, can I now invest in this project?
Yes, right now you can buy VLR tokens, for this you need to go to the official website of the project! https://advalorem.io
Is there any information about the sale of tokens? How many total tokens are released, what is the price of one token and so on?
Of course there is:
Spread
• Total VLR tokens: 200,000,000
• Tokens available to the public after launch: 150,000,000
• Tokens held in reserve: 50,000,000
Exchange rate: 1 ETH = 1000 VLR! In my opinion, the price is very good, besides, you can additionally get bonuses!
Activity: 308
Hello, I was advised this project, they said that it is very promising! Only I can not fully understand what the platform is all about, help to understand!
Valorem is a decentralized blockchain that governs itself by establishing trust among all users utilizing verifications via the Valorem Platform. Their vision is that Valorem will manage all future transactions that a user would require in their daily life, such as microloans, insurance, investments, and more ...
Valorem allows users to transact with each other on a decentralized, blockchain-powered platform. Users ERC20-compliant token called VLR.
Activity: 476
An interesting project and an actual idea, I really like it! And what to do with competition, will not they become a problem on the way?
The Valorem Foundation is well aware of many other products such as this in the crypto-community. They understand that it is not anything novel. Over time, our version updates and feature set's will show how original and necessary our concept was.
I completely agree with you, nothing happens at once, development takes time! In any case, competition is the engine of progress!
Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on, can I now invest in this project?
Yes, right now you can buy VLR tokens, for this you need to go to the official website of the project! https://advalorem.io
Is there any information about the sale of tokens? How many total tokens are released, what is the price of one token and so on?
Activity: 602
Activity: 462
Activity: 700
Activity: 308
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 602
Valorem Foundation
TechBullion, CryptoCompare & New Adviser:
Prof. Wulf Kaal for Valorem Foundation

https://advalorem.io/blog/2018/1/9/techbullion-cryptocompare-new-adviser-prof-wulf-kaal-for-valorem-foundation

---

We're featured in TechBullion & CoinAnnouncer!
Help us reach our goal by purchasing the VLR Token today!
Currently in Pre-Sale with 100% Bonus:
1 Ethereum = 1000 VLR
The minimum's are as follows:
5 ETH
0.5 BTC
$9,000 USD

Ethereum Presale Token Contract Address:
0x8b9c51d1527ff7510b1646c4f63D98E33BaaE756

Bitcoin Presale Token Address:
3QSiu6FcLQxFPN68eBe4V2Jfd8PktuxPnH

US Dollar PayPal Address:
www.paypal.me/ValoremFoundation

We've recently announced the AltCoin Exchange for VLR Program for more info visit:
AdValorem.io/thank-you/
Valorem Foundation
Great Article by BestInvestor.ru about the Valorem Foundation

https://advalorem.io/blog/bestinvestor-review
Valorem Foundation
We appreciate the in depth review of the Valorem Foundation by CryptoRated 99!

https://advalorem.io/blog/disrupt-and-simplify
Valorem Foundation
Valorem Foundation has just announced their Bounty.

3,500,000 VLR will be distributed via Bounty.

Facebook, Twitter and BitcoinTalk

Good Luck Everyone, and thanks for helping make a platform that will truly be an example of what the crypto world can develop.

bounty.advalorem.io

How many folower to join twitter bounty .... twitter me 1400 follower not elegible for bounty
how old is the acount please?
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
Valorem Foundation has just announced their Bounty.

3,500,000 VLR will be distributed via Bounty.

Facebook, Twitter and BitcoinTalk

Good Luck Everyone, and thanks for helping make a platform that will truly be an example of what the crypto world can develop.

bounty.advalorem.io

How many folower to join twitter bounty .... twitter me 1400 follower not elegible for bounty
Valorem Foundation
Pages:
Jump to: