Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [VLR TOKEN] | VALOREM FOUNDATION | NICHE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM FOR THE 99% - page 63. (Read 60134 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Valorem Foundation
The ICO has a meaningful idea. It's great to read that kind of concept. It manage the project very well. So it seems that this another project will be a success.
We appreciate that. Please join our bounty: bounty.advalorem.io and support the token.
Valorem Foundation
Valorem Foundation has just announced their Bounty.

3,500,000 VLR will be distributed via Bounty.

Facebook, Twitter and BitcoinTalk

Good Luck Everyone, and thanks for helping make a platform that will truly be an example of what the crypto world can develop.

bounty.advalorem.io
Nice project I would like to join your bounty project.  Please send me bounty link! Thank you!
Hello you can join the bounty here: bounty.advalorem.io
Valorem Foundation
The video presentation is quite attracting for the readers. It is also very organize and well performed by the dev. I'm sure many people will going to support this project.
thank you. Please join our bounty and support the token.
Valorem Foundation
So what is all about Valorem? What is the token that you are using here? Is there any bounties that I can choose to join? It seems confusing for me because I don't know what is this all about.
It’s a very simple platform. The ability to do all kinds of different types of transacations on one single platform. From Microloans, to Car/Student loans, from Business Investing to Crowdfunding, Insurance and Charity. All direct user to user. Think of it as Airbnb for lending and investing. It will build the trust ranking of every user and it will grow the base and then the currency value will grow.

You can join the bounty here: bounty.advalorem.io
Activity: 308
Cryptocurrencies
Activity: 266
How could u be so sure that lending is always have a stabilized value even if the bitcoin decreases?how can u solve that problem?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
You also offers Micro, Car and student loans. This loans has a different types of contract, right? What is the minimum amount of contract for a student loan and a percentage of interest a month? And how many years to pay?
Activity: 253
What is the amount of valorem token if i convert it into bitcoin? Want to knw coz theres so many types of tokens here
Activity: 238
The ICO has a meaningful idea. It's great to read that kind of concept. It manage the project very well. So it seems that this another project will be a success.
Activity: 328
Merit: 20
Valorem Foundation has just announced their Bounty.

3,500,000 VLR will be distributed via Bounty.

Facebook, Twitter and BitcoinTalk

Good Luck Everyone, and thanks for helping make a platform that will truly be an example of what the crypto world can develop.

bounty.advalorem.io
Nice project I would like to join your bounty project.  Please send me bounty link! Thank you!
Activity: 230
The video presentation is quite attracting for the readers. It is also very organize and well performed by the dev. I'm sure many people will going to support this project.
Activity: 238
So what is all about Valorem? What is the token that you are using here? Is there any bounties that I can choose to join? It seems confusing for me because I don't know what is this all about.
Activity: 301
The ICO design and presentation is very great and nice! Continue to make this so you'll attract more people to come and support your project. Hoping for the success of this project.

Thank you for your kind words friend Smiley
Activity: 301
this is very Great project, the information is detailed and I think this project will be success in the future.

Thank you for the feedback friend. We look forward to the future!
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
this is very Great project, the information is detailed and I think this project will be success in the future.
Valorem Foundation
The ICO design and presentation is very great and nice! Continue to make this so you'll attract more people to come and support your project. Hoping for the success of this project.
thank you. We are doing our best. Love to see more support
Activity: 230
Valorem Foundation
You offer users a way to use crypto from college through retirement, but basically what kind of insurance is this? Hiw much is the contribution per month or per annum? how would it cost for initial payment of the contract?
insurance will be Life and a few other categories. This is in our final phase of development.
this is the final development, which means from the old concept it already evolves into a more modernize and digitize platform with thw help of blockchain technology. But is the cost for each contract still the same or it increases also?
The cost should be much smaller than the usual insurance products out there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
You offer users a way to use crypto from college through retirement, but basically what kind of insurance is this? Hiw much is the contribution per month or per annum? how would it cost for initial payment of the contract?
insurance will be Life and a few other categories. This is in our final phase of development.
this is the final development, which means from the old concept it already evolves into a more modernize and digitize platform with thw help of blockchain technology. But is the cost for each contract still the same or it increases also?
Valorem Foundation
I am curious on how your company would be having profit in this project, or are you guys a non-profit organization?
We charge a small percentage fee.
Pages:
Jump to: