Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOLT | Blockchain Cloud | Multi-layer Ecosystem | - page 3. (Read 23473 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
Mike Pence for the win. no seriously.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Mike Pence loves this Coin.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
Volt in yobit above the price how so high? Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
How many btc the ico raised? thanks.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
great listed in yobit today, but we need a bigger exchange i think
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Founded this today but no one is selling.
legendary
Activity: 1470
what was the ico price?
Activity: 352
Merit: 253
VoltCoin [VOLT] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VOLT/BTC
VoltCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/VOLT

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/VOLT/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/VOLT[/img][/url]

Happy trading gues  Wink
Activity: 837
Damn missed out on this one. Any guys who got in wanna hit me up with offers?

Cheers.
Activity: 535
Thank you to all ICO participants, as always, please check your wallets for the coins which should now have been distributed.

In the short term, we will announce our roadmap as well as invite all ico participants to take part in our private alpha test of the cloud wallet. Improvements and additional functionality will form the next stages in our roadmap which will be released shortly after.

Once again, thank you for the support. I'll be looking to set up a slack group for our community members where we can hopefully get more instant discussion going with the rest of the community and also an opportunity for you to all meet fellow supporters.

For now, keep checking back for updates!

BCMan, and VOLT Team.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Risky hedge against a pretty ridiculous Bitcoin scaling debate.
Activity: 535
Pos 3.0 brings incitement for people to operate online nodes and be active in the staking process.

before 3.0: The best strategy was then to keep your node offline and then only bring it online rarely to get a huge stake payout. People with not many coins got a small stakes while people with lots of coins got large stakes.

after 3.0: You need to run an always online node if you want to get your 1% interest. People with not so many coins will get a much higher stake reward relative to people who have a lot of coins. If you have a lot of coins and stake all the time you will be granted your 1% interest. If you have a lot of coins and do not stake you will be granted 0% interest. If you have not that many coins and stake all the time you will be granted more than 1% especially in situations when not all issued coins participate in the stake process.

We have considered implementing some form of delegated pos, but rather than focusing on that layer of development, we'd like to quickly roll out the service layers that allow quick interaction and inter-operability between 3rd party services. After the roll out of our base client, the follow up will be some js libraries which will allow developers and service providers to make quick and easy invocations to the blockchain.

Activity: 205
Investor / Trader / Analyst
Already in, but would appreciate some more communication. Even a hello!
Activity: 322
Pos 3.0 brings incitement for people to operate online nodes and be active in the staking process.

before 3.0: The best strategy was then to keep your node offline and then only bring it online rarely to get a huge stake payout. People with not many coins got a small stakes while people with lots of coins got large stakes.

after 3.0: You need to run an always online node if you want to get your 1% interest. People with not so many coins will get a much higher stake reward relative to people who have a lot of coins. If you have a lot of coins and stake all the time you will be granted your 1% interest. If you have a lot of coins and do not stake you will be granted 0% interest. If you have not that many coins and stake all the time you will be granted more than 1% especially in situations when not all issued coins participate in the stake process.
Activity: 3
What is POS 3.0
Activity: 378
Ok I have heard this from two sources but I see no mention of it here. Rumor has it you guys have an amazon style marketplace coming out as well??? Dev can you let me know if this is correct.
thank you

Volt Marketplace, Volt Online Wallet... this project seems solid
Activity: 378
Where can I buy this coin? What exchanges are you submitting too?
Activity: 40
Ok I have heard this from two sources but I see no mention of it here. Rumor has it you guys have an amazon style marketplace coming out as well??? Dev can you let me know if this is correct.
thank you

That would be cool! It seems the VOLT team has a lot in the works I have been hearing good things about the project from several crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 266
Crypto Geek
thank you
Activity: 205
Investor / Trader / Analyst
Hey Volt Dev... just a thought... I think a mobile wallet would be a great addition to the online storage so you can store coins and have them for use on the go.
Pages:
Jump to: