Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOLT | Blockchain Cloud | Multi-layer Ecosystem | - page 4. (Read 23473 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Lets go to Polo!
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
VOLT windows wallet not available yet? When it's will be released?
Thanks

I am also waiting to hear it, hopefully quickly finished.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Stick to volt discussion here guys comon
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
qtum is probably taking up all the hype right now cause of their star studded line up of backers. Dubious project at best. Doesn't deserve the 5 digit BTC raised at all.
Activity: 430
VOLT windows wallet not available yet? When it's will be released?
Thanks
Activity: 325
there's some good implementations on nodejs which I think might be what this is all about.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i want earn volt,i dont know buy in market.plz tell me tks
Activity: 6
Alts are back and I want some VOLT!
Activity: 420
Kamehameha!!!
POS 3.0 nice... when and where will VOLT be listed, I'm in! hopefully trex or polo and not c-cex
Activity: 8
I'm excited for this! I dont have the money to be able to buy btc but alts are right up my alley! any details on release would be awesome. thank you
Activity: 120
Matt or Jack? Why not both!
When and where is Volt available? hopefully soon as #altsareback
Activity: 389
Dev can you please talk a little more about the security measures around the online storage system?
Activity: 157
Can someone tell me more about this project? Volt is like lightning transaction or something? I hope you can give me some vision then I can have a better idea about this project.

I think some focus on speed and security will be nice. Sometimes I feel that crypto really needs to have a better way of dealing with these transactions. I withdraw bitcoins from places and it can take weeks it seems.... Sad

Good luck with this!

I think they are in the process of developing some sort of cloud platform. Will be nice to hear from dev.

Will definitely watch to see what happens on this one.

I agree the branding and logo is nice Wink
Activity: 63
Can someone tell me more about this project? Volt is like lightning transaction or something? I hope you can give me some vision then I can have a better idea about this project.

I think some focus on speed and security will be nice. Sometimes I feel that crypto really needs to have a better way of dealing with these transactions. I withdraw bitcoins from places and it can take weeks it seems.... Sad

Good luck with this!
Activity: 392
Sounds reasonable so far, you need to expand your PR presence though and do more communication.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Please tell me the online wallet stakes (since it is POS) that would be so freakin cool!
It is beside Tokens, what do you mean by stakes?
Activity: 868
Merit: 267
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
No roadmap ? Bad progression  Huh
UGC
Activity: 266
Waiting for more informations
Activity: 1113
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
nice logo dev, i like it  Smiley
Activity: 131
I would love to know more about the online storage service. How safe is it? how are coins backed up? Is there any sort of protection guarantee?

Ditto.
Pages:
Jump to: