Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 35. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
When are u planning to launch the workable version of Votes platform?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
How soon after the launch of the platform are u planning to enter the international market?
The process of entering the market will starts from the moment of beta-testing of the platform. We aren’t going to focus on local markets.
VOTES
If u work in many countries, will u localize Votes platform to various languages?
Yes, of course, the process of localization will be continuous. We want the Votes platform to be convenient for everyone regardless to the language or country.
VOTES
Will your current partners agree to work with service based on blockchain?
This cooperation is profitable and results of surveys are much more transparent ‘cause many of them reveal  objective interest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
How much will u need for technical implementation of the platform?
Activity: 266
Will u have a marketing strategy in order to overcome  SurveyMonkey in terms of popularity?
Activity: 238
At what price will the token be traded at the second round of the ICO?
During the second round one token will cost 15 cents.
Activity: 308
At what price will the token be traded at the second round of the ICO?
VOTES
You’re planning to implement the service at the state level, I like this fact! But will it be possible to use for elections within the country for some particular regions?
Theoretically, yes. There will be tools for this purpose, but irreversible decision should be made by the government of the region.
VOTES
Will the organizers of the votes and surveys have to buy tokens on the exchange to create votes and surveys on Votes platform?
They also can buy them on the ICO, this is more profitable option.
VOTES
I think this project has potential to be widely adopted but what is the benefit of the token to the holders apart from trading it and voting with it?
It’ll be necessary to pay some part of the price with tokens in order to conduct a survey. This will have demand ‘cause people using tokens get a discount up to 80%.
Activity: 392
Will your current partners agree to work with service based on blockchain?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If u work in many countries, will u localize Votes platform to various languages?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
When will the second round of the sales start? I wanna buy tokens.
Official timeframes of the second round of the ICO aren’t known yet.
Activity: 238
When will the second round of the sales start? I wanna buy tokens.
Merit: 101
How soon after the launch of the platform are u planning to enter the international market?
Activity: 322
How much can the company raise in the second round of the ICO?
The maximum amount of fees can $7,5 millions, if I’m not mistaken
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
How much can the company raise in the second round of the ICO?
VOTES
Hello. Do u want just to copy Simpoll structure or will u implement any additional components?
Simpoll will serve just as a base ‘cause it has some effective components which we’d like to transfer to the new product.
VOTES
Why are u so sure that decentralization is necessary for your project? Or is it impossible to do without implementation of new technologies into Votes?
The reach of high level of transparency and availability of votes and surveys without implementation of blockchain technologies is impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: