Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔️ ⚡️⚡️⚡️ [ANN] VOTES Presale – PLATFORM for taking votes of any level! - page 36. (Read 10280 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
Good afternoon. WP describes the main blocks which the interface will content. Will their list be expanded?
Yes, of course. There’s a simple scheme in the WP, a prototype. It can change by the time of final release of the platform.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I think this project has potential to be widely adopted but what is the benefit of the token to the holders apart from trading it and voting with it?
Activity: 266
Will the organizers of the votes and surveys have to buy tokens on the exchange to create votes and surveys on Votes platform?
Activity: 238
What minimum amount of money can respondents withdraw from the platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
You’re planning to implement the service at the state level, I like this fact! But will it be possible to use for elections within the country for some particular regions?
VOTES
How long will it take u to implement blockchain technology into already operating platform?
It depends on the size of this platform and the task within the framework of which it’s necessary to carry out implementation. Thus, it’s necessary to discuss the timeframes individually in every case.
VOTES
What terms will be recorded in smart contracts which are planned for arrangement of every vote or survey?
Terms of each smart-contract will differ depending on the needs of the customer.
VOTES
Will all users have access to the module of distributed storage of results of all the votes and surveys arranged in Votes?
The fine tune of parameters will be done by the customers of the surveys, but theoretically it’s possible to provide everyone with the access.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. What’s the hardcap of the ICO of this platform?
If I recall it right, it’s 7.5 million dollars.
Activity: 70
Hello. What’s the hardcap of the ICO of this platform?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. WP describes the main blocks which the interface will content. Will their list be expanded?
Activity: 112
Why are u so sure that decentralization is necessary for your project? Or is it impossible to do without implementation of new technologies into Votes?
Activity: 196
Hello. Do u want just to copy Simpoll structure or will u implement any additional components?
VOTES
How long will it take u to implement blockchain technology into already operating platform?
It depends on the size of this platform and the task within the framework of which it’s necessary to carry out implementation. Thus, it’s necessary to discuss the timeframes individually in every case.
VOTES
What terms will be recorded in smart contracts which are planned for arrangement of every vote or survey?
Terms of each smart-contract will differ depending on the needs of the customer.
VOTES
Will all users have access to the module of distributed storage of results of all the votes and surveys arranged in Votes?
The fine tune of parameters will be done by the customers of the surveys, but theoretically it’s possible to provide everyone with the access.
Activity: 238
Let’s say I need to create a survey in order to check the skills of my staff. Will Votes be suitable for this?
Merit: 100
Hi there. Usually the sociologic surveys are conducted in the streets. Do you want to put them into digital space?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. How many funds did you manage to collect during the pre-sale?
About 650 ETH, but it seems to me that this wont be enough even to solve the organizational issues.
Good afternoon. How many funds did you manage to collect during the pre-sale?
Pages:
Jump to: