Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 103. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 250
please remain active, great coin and concept
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
any chance a linux daemon can be released for services.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
You must not forget it.
This is a huge inflation currency substantially.

They are selling out the 210 million VOX premine eventually.

We already know this, you have been repeating that statement several times already, is there anything new that you can share?

They do not show VOX address of their own definitely.
This is all facts.

As long as they don’t do this, they will continue to sell 210 million VOX hidden.

100% premine and high presale price

Please think of structure of the price formation  carefully.
As for this, the trust is not born if they do not raise transparency.

So where do you get your info? Maybe the whole community should know of it firsthand? Any reference?
Here is the Vox Rich List and it does calculate close to 210 Million.
https://www.blockexperts.com/vox#

Why can you be convinced of VOX where those are Voxlus property?A dummy may hide in these.They don't make it clear.

Provide me some evidence of what your saying is true and then I will try to listen, if none then you are just merely speculating. Smiley

I can't understand why they don't exhibit their VOX address.
When they showed VOX address, then I will try to listen, if none then you are just merely speculating,too.

It is true only that they show VOX address.When they can't do that, that wouldn't be true.
It is important transparency in the world of cryptocurrency.

Jimblasko was saying that he has 0.05% of the whole Vox supply, so there you go. Yes it is very difficult to get true transparency on cryptoworld, mainly that is one of the reasons why bitcoin was created, the anonymity.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
What are the actual number of coins sold in the public and private pre-sale and what were their average price?
Were coins given away or sold in any other way?

I am hearing 0.001 btc per coin as the average ICO price and see the 31,500,000 coins "on market". But I am wondering if all those 31,500,000 are actually truly available on market (can be sold on exchanges).
legendary
You must not forget it.

We already know this, you have been repeating that statement several times already, is there anything new that you can share?

This is all facts.

As long as they don’t do this, they will continue to sell 210 million VOX hidden.

Please think of structure of the price formation  carefully.

So where do you get your info? Maybe the whole community should know of it firsthand? Any reference?

Why can you be convinced of VOX where those are Voxlus property?A dummy may hide in these.They don't make it clear.

Provide me some evidence of what your saying is true and then I will try to listen, if none then you are just merely speculating. Smiley
Activity: 510
Merit: 500
Where is the vox slack group? Any links?

There is none, maybe jimblasko could start one since Vox has started trading now at polo

Every serious coin has it's own slack nowadays.Why is vox still stuck in this hell hole? Meaningful, constructive discussions are almost impossible here with all the newbie troll accounts fudding.

I'll pass on the slack suggestions to the team again. I know at this time the guys at Voxelus are busy working on loading the new content to the platform. I can see a slack channel formation in the near future after the launch of the Voxels Foundation.
You must not forget it.

This is all facts.

All the coins are visible via block explorer.
VOX/BTC Voxels market added at Poloniex.

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_vox

That's promising. Is there news coming for VOX?

Yes next week, good news is a coming!
legendary

There is none, maybe jimblasko could start one since Vox has started trading now at polo

Every serious coin has it's own slack nowadays.Why is vox still stuck in this hell hole? Meaningful, constructive discussions are almost impossible here with all the newbie troll accounts fudding.

I think there are only few people here who are interested on Vox which is what is happening or those who invested in the beginning were not even aware of bitcointalk.org. Seriously Vox needs to adapt to the trends happening with other altcoin groups.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Activity: 360
Merit: 250
wow polo added this scam? lol
legendary

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
legendary
You must not forget it.

This is all facts.

legendary
You must not forget it.

legendary

Great! Didn't understand why Poloni didn't add it already, but now they did Smiley

Maybe they did a lot of investigating and thinking if this coin has great potential? I hope so because Virtual Reality Applications such as this is a new paradigm shift waiting to happen.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

Great! Didn't understand why Poloni didn't add it already, but now they did Smiley
Jump to: