Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 104. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
This "launch" onto polo seems like a massive dump where ignorant people can eat up the leftovers of this gimmicky coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I found an active node on the block explorer.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
bittrex says my transaction is done
05/14/2016   VOX   372.08324974   Completed
    Address: VE7P6G63bBwpAYmhhbwxYsE2FT6YjxH2N6
    TxId: dd6b134b2c68a951d3ec3fa8fc8bf79aa88607d3f04aff77251545d52385656f

but still no deposit at poloniex  Undecided
Activity: 658
Any active nodes?  I'm getting 0 connections.
Activity: 22
Let me get this straight, you guys are going to compete with Unity? Or does the "easy to use" part imply that it's a step above Minecraft's "creative mode"?

But before that you're going to create a cryptocurrency, for use on your asset store for your game engine.

Clearly no one in the actual video game industry is talking about this, or frankly cares.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a hard time imagining people who know what's going on in the VR/video game market taking this currency seriously.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Guys let's get this community going. We should all go on poloniex trollbox and enlighten them about this VR beast. Wink

Also time is ripe for the Vox team and folks at Uphold to "really" come out in the front and let the crypto world know about this project's massive potential.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Activity: 51
Activity: 510
I don't really do PR , but I do know there is a news announcement coming next week as well as the following week. Looks like the price bounced back today after it declined earlier.

Man you have been telling about news announcements coming for the next succeeding weeks with no appearance whatsover. You should start straightening your sources rightly. If you are not doing PR , so who does it on your team? It seems you guys there have some form of communication gap that needs to be sorted out soon or ship will continue to sink.

Michael Terpin is in charge of PR, and Molly posts the info when we get it. There may not be news everyweek, there wasn't any this week.

Terpin is fucking useless.  Doesn't mean shit.

Actually it means alot to those in the industry.

Michael Terpin's accomplishments are highly documented on the web. https://www.google.com/#q=michael+terpin

I suggest doing research before being so harsh. Michael is currently ranked 14th most influential person in Fintech. https://www.rise.global/top-fintech-people

He is also listed in the top 30 most influential people in Bitcoin.  http://insidebitcoins.com/news/the-30-most-influential-people-of-bitcoin/28499
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
I don't really do PR , but I do know there is a news announcement coming next week as well as the following week. Looks like the price bounced back today after it declined earlier.

Man you have been telling about news announcements coming for the next succeeding weeks with no appearance whatsover. You should start straightening your sources rightly. If you are not doing PR , so who does it on your team? It seems you guys there have some form of communication gap that needs to be sorted out soon or ship will continue to sink.

Michael Terpin is in charge of PR, and Molly posts the info when we get it. There may not be news everyweek, there wasn't any this week.

Terpin is fucking useless.  Doesn't mean shit.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Maybe these guys need some follow-up even once a week just to know where things are going? I am sure that it is not only Voxelus is their only client.

exactly.  as the sole voice or the only person either brave or dumb enough to post in here, sadly your ship has sunk a while ago.  no one wants this shit.

I'm not going anywhere. Been here for years. I believe in the long term product of Voxelus and VR.

You can stay there and believe all you want, but if there are no good news coming for Voxelus and Voxels, investors will continue to move out, just like the other guy did who made a dump last time, it does not boost the moral of the community, if there some few remaining Smiley

Again there was no major significant news this week to post, but next week there is good news about the Voxelus platform for the users. The post from Molly that came from Martin Repetto , CEO of Voxelus, gives ideas on what Voxelus has planned out for this year.

As for whats going on right now, right this very second, the guys are getting VR content on Voxelus and getting the features ready for release. Anyone using the platform will appreciate this very soon. Next weeks news release is regarding what they're working on and it should be ready by then.

The PR team is working diligently on the Voxelus Foundation which has news coming out the following week.

Thanks for your updates, WE will be closely watching these things listed as they happen or not.

Maybe these guys need some follow-up even once a week just to know where things are going? I am sure that it is not only Voxelus is their only client.

exactly.  as the sole voice or the only person either brave or dumb enough to post in here, sadly your ship has sunk a while ago.  no one wants this shit.

I'm not going anywhere. Been here for years. I believe in the long term product of Voxelus and VR.

You can stay there and believe all you want, but if there are no good news coming for Voxelus and Voxels, investors will continue to move out, just like the other guy did who made a dump last time, it does not boost the moral of the community, if there some few remaining Smiley

Again there was no major significant news this week to post, but next week there is good news about the Voxelus platform for the users. The post from Molly that came from Martin Repetto , CEO of Voxelus, gives ideas on what Voxelus has planned out for this year.

As for whats going on right now, right this very second, the guys are getting VR content on Voxelus and getting the features ready for release. Anyone using the platform will appreciate this very soon. Next weeks news release is regarding what they're working on and it should be ready by then.

The PR team is working diligently on the Voxelus Foundation which has news coming out the following week.
legendary

Activity: 553

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1148
Great job Voxelus team. Price looks great.

Why did these people did even a fund raising?!

WE want OUR MONEY BACK, VOXELUS.
Jump to: