Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 139. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Extremely interesting concept but crazy expensive ico. The ann was made @ 12 hrs before the '24hr window' closes on first open buys... makes no sense.

Kinda burnt on ico coins so I'll hold off and watch from the sidelines. ..and this one again has no pos & zero pow? boo Should have figured out some way to mine in VR.  Grin (I've no idea how to do such a thing, or if even possible, far too dumb I am)
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
If it is a clone of litecoin and there is no people mining except the company, the hashrate will be very low so security...Very strange to not create a coin within NXT or Counterparty...which would be much more secure.

Furthermore there will be 200 millions of coins, so at 1000 coin / btc it is a valuation of 80 millions of dollar at today's price...

Let pass this, now where is the profit for investor with this model? Usually companies in btc use some proof of burn to increase the value of their coins (exemple: spell of genesis or FACTOM) when people buy products cards in spell of genesis half of the money required is burnt forever, for FACTOM it is 100% but they mine some.
With VOXEL there will be only mining from the company so there will be more and more coin over time.

One last point is it is pretty strange to not have made more annoucement in bitcointal / coindes etc few weeks bedore the presale, so it is like we have to hurry up to buy coin (look scammy).

Maybe the project is good but the economics behind and the communication are pretty poor for a 80 millions dollar company...

So I pass !
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
I was excited about this since at first glance Halsey Minor seemed to have a stellar reputation, but then I found this (see "Business projects" and "Legal complications"):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halsey_Minor

It seems that he doesn't have much of a reputation to protect at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Looks like a great project with some crazy numbers, if it all goes well and works it could be huge.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
very interesting , giving it a whirl!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
legendary
Activity: 1050
Really nice project,good luck.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This got my attention, really really nice project tho.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Awesome project, I will kept watching it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
its nice project but i dont think it worth 31,500 btc.  sorry.
Activity: 510
Merit: 500
There are some tutorials for those of you who would like to become a builder/developer of Voxelus Content located on the Voxelus site
Activity: 540
Making games without writing code. That will make the games you can produce more like templates and lack variety. What advantage would you have over Unity? You will be able to make VR games with Unity and they already have a massive asset store and a great engine.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
This is one interesting project that could become big Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Looking at this from a risk/reward perspective It's simple math, if all crowdfunding coins are sold this will have a starting market capital of at least 1 Million Dollars and that's just 15% of the total supply  Kiss let that sink in.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Looks like the team behind this do not care about letting the public know who they are which is a good start, but that doesn't mean the project will be successful. This is similar to Second Life's Linden Dollar.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Those are some really cool looking graphics. Sounds like Voxelus has a plan. Some big names involved also. I am not a fan of IPO's. But I now own 1000 VOX  Cheesy 
legendary
Activity: 1316
Looks interesting but personally I am getting pretty wary of IPOs these days...
Activity: 770
Nice thread and concept you got there. I acquire a lot of information and I think that your team have got a clear path what to do Grin . This coin is going to be successful I think Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Jump to: