Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 18. (Read 418519 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 10
This Vox team is outstanding, always come with massive progress  Shocked Shocked
can't wait to see their new RPG game based on block chain. GO VOX!!!!!
Yeah, here comes a newbie to push this thread with a vouch. Common people this is a scam coin.

And why exactly is this a scam?
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
This Vox team is outstanding, always come with massive progress  Shocked Shocked
Yeah, here comes a newbie to push this thread with a vouch. Common people this is a scam coin.

Please back immature posts like this with something substantial, okay thanks.
3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
Crypto Enthusiast
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

VOX is coming to Coinomi multiwallet Source: Twitter

Who finally worked that out? I paid them .5 BTC to add VOX once before, and they said they would but never did. Huh

Hi,dev,VOX now have any news. What the team is doing,technically new breakthroughs?
Activity: 68
This has a bright future. Just picked up 7000 VOX.
Activity: 98
Looks promising just invested $1000 USD
Im into gaming, this looks amazing.
Activity: 560
I don't think I understand what is going on with this coin. I looked for a roadmap and couldn't find much. Can someone please provide links? Or is everything already launched already?
Activity: 510

Who finally worked that out? I paid them .5 BTC to add VOX once before, and they said they would but never did. Huh
Crypto Enthusiast

Crypto Enthusiast
New price ticker released for Chrome Users

HERE
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Guys Voxel is not a scam, it has even been chosen by googles VR program.

So yeah its legit and right now its a great time to stock some VOXEL since its pretty cheap.  Grin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
What baffles me is how quickly people shout scam just because they haven't flipped their tokens. Great things take time.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
This is the same old game. This dev has more scams behind him. Watch out do your homework before investing.

I listen to the youtube updates and follow what Voxels is doing and it sounds way more advanced and promising than many other ICO or s**tcoins that are in existence now. The problem with this coin is that many invested early and didn't earn incredible returns as of yet so it's considered a scam I guess.

But you are right, do your own due diligence and act accordingly. I could think of worst coins to be holding than Vox.
Activity: 90
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Ah ok, so Voxels and MobileGo do indeed pursue the same goals?
Crypto Enthusiast
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Voxels is very similar to MobileGo in my opinion. While MobileGo is still on the very beginning I noticed there are already some games for Voxels.

Are there any statistics which display how many Voxels are used within the existing games? What are the revenues? And what are the next plans for Voxels (for example, are there more and better games planned which could attract a wider user base)?
Activity: 90
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
What is the next major milestone that Voxels is aiming for?
Crypto Enthusiast
"only" 4.8 stars? we must push that to 5  Smiley

Prefer a lower score, something to work towards  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: