Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 21. (Read 418519 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Do you making us jump in a flat surface? I dont see voxelus mentioned in google daydream website. If there is would you  give us a link.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voxelus.voxelus#details-reviews
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Crypto Enthusiast
Its featured on the Daydream Store.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Do you making us jump in a flat surface? I dont see voxelus mentioned in google daydream website. If there is would you  give us a link.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
LOL
Where are the wastes of life in this plane  Grin
Crypto Enthusiast
Activity: 92
Merit: 11
Any possibility of VOX hitting 1 billion dollar market cap things are getting serious right

market cap is 10 mil right now.. i dont think x100 is very likely, at least not in near future.
Activity: 21
If bitcoin wasn't in civil war mode I think vox would be in must great position marketcapwise. Needless to say I be buying more when I get the chance. Imo😀
Activity: 56
I'm sure this coin is very undervalued. But i think it still depends on what the bitcoin is going to do
Any possibility of VOX hitting 1 billion dollar market cap things are getting serious right
Activity: 574
Bring this topic bit more mainstream and VOX will 50x at least.. Coop with google is top noch, not many coins have such strong partners
with the actual price x 50 is alot but for sure x 10 it could be easy !

let's see How voxel can make it, X 10 is enough for first touch. looks like the volume are growing on bittrex  Grin time to get some before august!!!
i think depends all about next news, but coop with google look really huge to me! should have been up already now...why you think in august?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Bring this topic bit more mainstream and VOX will 50x at least.. Coop with google is top noch, not many coins have such strong partners

let's see How voxel can make it, X 10 is enough for first touch. looks like the volume are growing on bittrex  Grin time to get some before august!!!
Crypto Enthusiast
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Sure, I dont think 50x will be sustainable in short term, but if it would come more mainstream, fear of missing out can really rocket up price for a while, and then crash Cheesy But yes, 5x-10x in like month or two may be possible and then further
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
So i take it you bought some more then.
I already bought 5k at 165ksat.
Why more of this shit  Grin
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
There are great advantages in industry applications, but the value of technology must be determined, waiting for your next new peak
Crypto Enthusiast
why vox is going up is it next PIVX pump stile

Read the latter posts in the thread, promotion via Google Daydream / Google VR as well as being approached by HTC directly to bring Voxelus to the its current and forward VR devices. The team were working directly with google for the past couple of months under an NDA.
Pages:
Jump to: