Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 76. (Read 418540 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
VOX is by far the worst investment i ever made . Too bad because i believed in this platform . The VR and gaming indistry will explode in the next years , too bad devs saw VOX as a quick rich scheme .

The price is too high, 0.001, even eth icp price was 0.0005, this coin was only hype with broke Hasley sold with so ridiculous fucking price? OP scammed you.
Activity: 510
Merit: 500
The chinese love VR. They are just beginning to gobble up cheap Vox. They can easily drive price back to $1. Halsey minor is a visionary genius who has assembled a strong and dedicated team that will not be deterred by negative campaign to drive prices lower.

The success of VR has nothing to do with Voxelus or Voxels as a crypto. Read the last few pages. They are completely useless bunch of people involved in this team who don't like to answer questions and dismiss us as FUD and trolls. The Voxelus forum has been dead for a long time. There have been people on the forum that have been trying to make Voxelus work but they gave up trying to get a response. Voxels is private checkpointed closed source garbage. Every once in a while, they buy a press release at a paid site with the same crap rehashed to dump some more coins on us. The volume is highly manipulated on Polo. Price is already down to about 5k now and going to dump more as the truth about this crap gets out. Sooner or later, Polo will get rid of this coin and then there will be nothing stopping it from a free fall.
Also, who the hell cares about Halsey Minor anymore?

And who the hell in Martin Repetto?  For a CEO, he doesn't want to be found.  I gotta admit wtman, at first I thought you were trolling.  My bad.

Martin can be reached via slack for questions regarding Voxelus. He and his team have never stopped expanding the Voxelus platforms, and the build and viewer platforms do work. Soon there will be one platform that does both. VR users are using them and creating worlds along with exploring the 100's of other worlds that Voxelus has made. I've given VR demos of the Voxelus platforms to the press so I can tell you personally they do work. If someone is unable to figure it out, it's likely user error but the team will be happy to respond to questions in slack and I assume on their own forum as well.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 588
VOX is by far the worst investment i ever made . Too bad because i believed in this platform . The VR and gaming indistry will explode in the next years , too bad devs saw VOX as a quick rich scheme .
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Dev's pocket insta dump coin? 3.4 M, retard whale or greedy dev?

It looks like awful distribution. I will stay away from Voxels.
Activity: 81
Dev's pocket insta dump coin? 3.4 M, retard whale or greedy dev?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The chinese love VR. They are just beginning to gobble up cheap Vox. They can easily drive price back to $1. Halsey minor is a visionary genius who has assembled a strong and dedicated team that will not be deterred by negative campaign to drive prices lower.

The success of VR has nothing to do with Voxelus or Voxels as a crypto. Read the last few pages. They are completely useless bunch of people involved in this team who don't like to answer questions and dismiss us as FUD and trolls. The Voxelus forum has been dead for a long time. There have been people on the forum that have been trying to make Voxelus work but they gave up trying to get a response. Voxels is private checkpointed closed source garbage. Every once in a while, they buy a press release at a paid site with the same crap rehashed to dump some more coins on us. The volume is highly manipulated on Polo. Price is already down to about 5k now and going to dump more as the truth about this crap gets out. Sooner or later, Polo will get rid of this coin and then there will be nothing stopping it from a free fall.

And who the hell in Martin Repetto?  For a CEO, he doesn't want to be found.  I gotta admit wtman, at first I thought you were trolling.  My bad.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
stop loss and save life. Roll Eyes
Activity: 309

I feel sad for your loss of money bro. Join the club.
Nice try though.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Shocked Shocked  You are talking about bullshit, Chinese don't like this insta mine scam. Halsey is broke for many year, that is he scammed you.

http://theweek.com/articles/463683/how-blow-200-million-five-years-halsey-minor-story

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-05-30/cnet-founder-minor-files-for-bankruptcy-after-selling-art
Activity: 17
Activity: 56
Did ya all missed out on VOX ICO? Here is your chance at early investment in their next venture EBOOST.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16397677

From the stellar developers of Voxels, this is your opportunity to lose your initial investment by 97% by participating in this

Can't wait to see guys like Blasko on American Greed in 5 years.
Activity: 545
Did ya all missed out on VOX ICO? Here is your chance at early investment in their next venture EBOOST.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16397677
Activity: 67
Can anyone tell me if the Voxels has a active development of a roadmap?...
Activity: 378
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I heard this coin will fly soon, could it be truth? Smiley

Theoretically, any coin can throw up at any time. The only question is, at what level and how highly ...   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554

Yeah, it will fly to the bottom right into 1/30th of ico price this time.

You have been warned a lot of times, but if you want to invest, go ahead because nothing can stop you from getting raped.

Still so many noobs buy into the scam, I don't know why, maybe this is the free market so noobs have the good opportunity to lose money, continuous new ico scams, only noobs feed them. What a shame.
Theres just no feasible way to filter the new and fresh, but ignorant money going to the likes of Blasko/Terpin etc, etc.....and they know it. Unfortunately, for the noobs, it takes a while to see the reality, which of course is too late. 
Activity: 78

You have been warned a lot of times, but if you want to invest, go ahead because nothing can stop you from getting raped.

Still so many noobs buy into the scam, I don't know why, maybe this is the free market so noobs have the good opportunity to lose money, continuous new ico scams, only noobs feed them. What a shame.
legendary
Activity: 1030

Activity: 604
legendary
Activity: 1554
Which is why im baffled why Tristan/Busoni continues to list this nonsense, on Polo.    

Polo has listed shitcoin for a long history. But after dao hack, they list coin very slowly and cautious, i hope they delist vox asap. Big scam.

http://www.eboost.gg/
https://bittrex.com/Crowdfund/EBST

Eboost (EBST) is another potential to become a scamcoin. A 100% premined and overvalued coin from the same dev and PR guy as the vox coin.

Jeeeze. Yet another game token that no one will use, and yet another cynical rinse n repeat fund raising attempt. You should know better, Terpin. Fuck you.  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: