Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VOXELS (VOX) | The Official Coin of Virtual Reality and Voxelus Platform - page 80. (Read 418540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Heavy sell book,maybe not a good time to buy.

This my friend is the best time to buy. Don't get fooled from a scare wall. I smell a massive pump incoming  Wink
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Heavy sell book,maybe not a good time to buy.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
looks like a bloodbath out there.. time to buy everyone out and pump the shit out of this pos
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
When you look at explorer for sure 85 millon coins have never been touched it's difficult to say if the other 100 million coins was ever touched but I don't think they have been
The vox team should re state exactly what there plan for,selling the next 15 percent of the coins are and exactly what the plan is for the next twenty years this along with telling the community how,they are using the ico money would go a long way to,reestablishing trust and confidence virtual reality is going to be huge and eth fell dramatically at first then when the eth people got the community confidence behind it the price soared and I believe the same thing is possible with vox
I believe virtual reality will be huge in the coming years and vox is positioned well I doubt the people spreading the fud even hold any vox if they did and this was there opinion of vox they would have or should have dumped it a long time ago to constantly say a coin is a bad investment why would some one with that opinion continue to hold it I,would like to know how the funds from the ico are being used
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
well i have not been on this thread for awhile, but lots of complaining.
might be a good time buy Smiley

I agree with you. I think it's time to buy coins.   Wink
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
well i have not been on this thread for awhile, but lots of complaining.
might be a good time buy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Asking the same question for the 3rd time now in two weeks.

@jimblasko: why does Voxel need to be it's own blockchain, in particular a cripled blockchain that's controlled centrally and therefore pointless? You would have much less maintenance overhead, much more transparency, and real decentralization if you used tokens like Counterparty or Omni or Ethereum based tokens. It would also be much more simple for everyone to use and for exchanges to support. There are many good projects that use these tokens: Maidsafe, Synereo, Storj, Agoras... You may have future plans to implement custom features at blockchain level, but by then blockchain technology will have changed so much that your Litecoin fork will be totally obsolete anyway.

I'm highly convinced jimblasko either doesn't care or has no incentive, obligation or intellectual capital to provide the answers. Other team members at Voxelus don't care either. Your question should better be directed to Martin, the ceo of Voxelus or Halsey Minor whose name helped get investors. Those guys are nowhere to be seen, unless you can ask for a Slack invite and get accepted, so good luck getting answers

I questioned these people about why everyone had to "ask" for a slack invite and why they were not open to everyone by default instead just like other legitimate coins. I was dismissed as a fool and troll for asking this
legendary
Activity: 840
Every morning I wake up and bath myself in tears of Voxels bagholders. The smell, the taste. So good.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Asking the same question for the 3rd time now in two weeks.

@jimblasko: why does Voxel need to be it's own blockchain, in particular a cripled blockchain that's controlled centrally and therefore pointless? You would have much less maintenance overhead, much more transparency, and real decentralization if you used tokens like Counterparty or Omni or Ethereum based tokens. It would also be much more simple for everyone to use and for exchanges to support. There are many good projects that use these tokens: Maidsafe, Synereo, Storj, Agoras... You may have future plans to implement custom features at blockchain level, but by then blockchain technology will have changed so much that your Litecoin fork will be totally obsolete anyway.
legendary
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Martin and myself, are doing another interview with UploadVR.com this week. They are the number one news source for VR news and they like Voxelus and Voxels. The last story was a cover story that did very well on their site for exposure. Once the interview goes live I'll let you guys know.

In other news, Voxelus is now the number one source on the planet for VR content with over 500 worlds to explore. With VR starting to pick up steam, new users everyday will need a place to go for new VR content. Voxelus is currently the leader in VR content so we expect good things to come.    

Waiting to hear interesting things

The 2nd UploadVR interview was done Friday, I didn't make it, but Martin did. Should hit their site this week.

Jim

Jim, this is not a fud or bs. Just want to ask you when can we expect to see an article/interview by Uploadvr promised by you last month.
Activity: 510
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Wash trade bot? No way not the voxelus team!
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Pages:
Jump to: