Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] VULCANO OLD THREAD - page 8. (Read 6463 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 11:24:57 AM
Just a quick update regarding the website:

I am currently working with the developer (JohnVulcano) and marketing team members to bring up a new website. The new website will answer all questions that users usually have.

Additionally it will provide up to date investment relevant information (How much can I earn with X dollars in Y months etc.).

So the new website will cover all frequently asked questions, will get new users started easily and provide all necessary informations for investors.

The coin itself is working fine still, staking difficulty is still low and we do not have any issues like forks, broken updates etc. like some other coins encounter.

Sounds good Smiley
Can you update the news on Twitter?
Activity: 296
February 26, 2018, 05:39:00 AM
Just a quick update regarding the website:

I am currently working with the developer (JohnVulcano) and marketing team members to bring up a new website. The new website will answer all questions that users usually have.

Additionally it will provide up to date investment relevant information (How much can I earn with X dollars in Y months etc.).

So the new website will cover all frequently asked questions, will get new users started easily and provide all necessary informations for investors.

The coin itself is working fine still, staking difficulty is still low and we do not have any issues like forks, broken updates etc. like some other coins encounter.
Activity: 60
February 15, 2018, 09:53:57 AM
This one is for our awesome community!

My super quick no BS review of:

'Simplepospool'

Could I Deposit? = Yes
Are there Min / Max limits? = Nope
Could I Withdraw? = Yes (Withdrawals are processed after the current stake.)
Stakes? = Multiple Times a day (**After Coins Mature +- 24hrs)
Fee? = Yes 3% per stake

https://www.xpcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/simplepospool.com_.png

This worked for me, I hope it does for you too.

Enjoy!
Activity: 296
February 13, 2018, 02:34:08 PM
Vulcano is a nice staking coin - solo staking currently still possible with about 67480 VULCANO which is as low as 317$. Also the ROI is high!

If you trust a staking pool (e.g. stakunited, simplepospool or stakingtree etc.) which gives you daily compounded staking easily you can also go for that with low amounts of coins even!

The Windows and Linux wallet works fine - if you do the required adding of nodes from https://vulcanocoin.club/nodes/ to your vulcano.conf

If you look at other staking coins, VULCANO is a good choice - with other coins you need like 12k$ for daily solo staking!

The price chart looks good - no big dumpings happening (See https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vulcano/#charts).

I can only pray that the coin will be kept alive and running in the next months and that the team will take care of keeping this great thing alive!
Activity: 98
February 09, 2018, 11:15:43 PM
Was pretty fast and easy to download the Vulcano wallet and bought it.  Came through from the exchange pretty fast.
Activity: 10
January 29, 2018, 05:44:39 AM
Hi. What does this mean, when my wallet says: "Not staking because you don't have mature coins"

Wait ~4hrs. Also make sure you have good list of addnode=x's in the configuration file.

To get an updated list of nodes, see;
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/VULCANO
January 29, 2018, 05:37:49 AM
this is no pool this is scam jou biznes janusz?

Simplepospool looks quite genuine. But as said, you can just go solo if you have enough coins. Few K USD should do it.
Activity: 25
January 29, 2018, 04:38:34 AM
Hello! I can translate your white paper, web site or other information to Russian

BCT username  - Sergioooo
Profile link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sergioooo-1222755
ETH address - 0x6EeCE2ed249393fE94dB08331314A667E97370bc

I want to help your project in development, so I hope for further cooperation!
January 29, 2018, 04:23:19 AM
You can stake VULCANO on a pool now.
It pays much faster than solo staking and your wallet doesn't have to be turned on 24/7.
I've been staking for about two months now on
Simple Pos Pool  and I am very happy with how much I earned.
Solo is not profitable at the moment. Let's go to the pool.

Correction; solo works just fine, about 2.6-2.7% daily. Just need to wait a little the first time. For daily staking you need good amount of coins.

https://snag.gy/zsT0Rl.jpg
Activity: 168
January 26, 2018, 03:40:18 PM
this is no pool this is scam jou biznes janusz?

Activity: 44
January 21, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
You can stake VULCANO on a pool now.
It pays much faster than solo staking and your wallet doesn't have to be turned on 24/7.
I've been staking for about two months now on
Simple Pos Pool  and I am very happy with how much I earned.
Solo is not profitable at the moment. Let's go to the pool.
Activity: 8
Activity: 3
January 13, 2018, 02:42:25 PM
Hi. What does this mean, when my wallet says: "Not staking because you don't have mature coins"
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 11:39:30 PM
I'm having fun with this coin, thanks guys

I was thinking tho, a web wallet would be cool.  Smartcash is an example.  they recently moved to a web wallet.  makes it easier to update every1 without having one version for android, Windows mac etc
hi guys can you tell me how to add nodes please seems a great project
Activity: 154
December 06, 2017, 11:49:14 PM
I'm having fun with this coin, thanks guys

I was thinking tho, a web wallet would be cool.  Smartcash is an example.  they recently moved to a web wallet.  makes it easier to update every1 without having one version for android, Windows mac etc
Activity: 308
November 11, 2017, 02:14:25 AM

I suggest you take a look at B3 coin to see how your prophecies play out =) Normally I'd agree, but this coin has a non skewed distribution; B3 coin has 50% of stakes going to one person. Vulcano does not (as of yet, that could change). The nature of my exposure here is to get this coin in the hands of more people; sort of like when B3 was less than 500 sat, people should've been telling others about it.
Also; I've submitted a request to CMC since vulcano has passed 10k in volume. I expect it to go through by next weekend~

Agreed.  Besides one person controlling almost all of B3, its block times are CRAZY long.  I think they average around 10 minutes per block but I've seen them over 30 minutes per block!  With only one stake reward per block there are very few people who will see a stake reward any time soon.  I think Vulcano is averaging around 1 minute per block, and the wallet and network look solid so far.  Glad they got listed on Yobit and I hope we'll see it on a few more exchanges, then hopefully enough volume to get listed on Coinmarketcap.

Absolutely true!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Stars can't shine without darkness.
November 10, 2017, 07:49:48 PM
VULCANO is a high proportion of 950%, but I expect it because the initial quantity is small.

The premine of 2 million stake 950% per year.

Block reward is 20 coins, something does not look right here  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 18
November 10, 2017, 07:48:37 PM
Posted by the dev on the Vulcano website  -  https://vulcanocoin.club/uncategorized/getting-the-platform-ready/

"We are making great progress with the platform for Vulcano. At the beginning we had some trouble with our team of programmers. They did not quite understand the idea behind Vulcano and they didn’t really knew what to make out of it. So we decided to go to another company with more experience on the digital market. Now we have a great team with lots of experience. The platform is going to look amazing. We hope to give you guys a sneak peek next month. We expect to officially launch in February 2018."
Activity: 53
October 22, 2017, 08:31:43 AM
VULCANO is a high proportion of 950%, but I expect it because the initial quantity is small.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 09:30:12 AM
I think it's an update from vulcano, but no, so far, the thread is not developing so well, but let's look ahead, hopefully it runs very well
Pages:
Jump to: