Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS - page 17. (Read 29014 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
WBC Dev Team
So what exactly is this coin about?

A brief description of what we are doing is available in the main topic of the thread and on the site. I have also gone into greater detail in replies if you feel like reading through the BCT post and seeing just how far we have come in such a short time. Another good way to get more information would be to read the roadmap I released last week! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
So what exactly is this coin about?
Activity: 1330
coin holders are turning into a community! next stop 1 btc! Cheesy

WBC Dev Team

Wow, Good job guys! I am glad to have you all as a part of my community and glad to see us all grow together! Who knows what we can achieve but things are looking really promising and i hope you guys made the decision to keep some of your coins and not sell them all in the 10kSat range! Smiley

https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/907783660174225409

It looks like they only have Novaexchange listed as a market and there's no link for Coinmarkets. Might be hard to get newer people involved since the registration is still down for Novaexchange.

Plus I'm trying to accumulate some more on Coinmarkets and there's not much action over there  Wink

Yes this is sadly a issue we are dealing with and hopefully nova gets it resolved soon as they are a great exchange. I will contact them about getting coinsmarkets added but not sure if it is supported by them.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Wow, Good job guys! I am glad to have you all as a part of my community and glad to see us all grow together! Who knows what we can achieve but things are looking really promising and i hope you guys made the decision to keep some of your coins and not sell them all in the 10kSat range! Smiley

It looks like they only have Novaexchange listed as a market and there's no link for Coinmarkets. Might be hard to get newer people involved since the registration is still down for Novaexchange.

Plus I'm trying to accumulate some more on Coinmarkets and there's not much action over there  Wink
WBC Dev Team

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
24h Volume: 2.606 BTC | 24h Change: 77.3%
  Walletbuilderscoin (WBC) | Bitcoin (BTC)  Wink

I stand corrected haha, someone went on a buying rampage!

several retweets do not interfere  Grin     still tighten the price                  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/907748763225255937

so on the stock exchange for sale soon there will be no coins left  Grin I personally deduce on a purse, I think and others do so
Activity: 146
Looks like someone really wanted in on the WBC community today  Smiley
Yes, it is a rare coin
Looks like someone really wanted in on the WBC community today  Smiley
Activity: 146
The price has gone up
And the volume of the exchange 2.6 btc ( $10700 )
You can add them to coinmarketcap
Activity: 289
fun real pure pos

what is real refering to? thanks
  Walletbuilderscoin (WBC) | Bitcoin (BTC)  Wink

I stand corrected haha, someone went on a buying rampage!
  Walletbuilderscoin (WBC) | Bitcoin (BTC)  Wink
Looking forward to some giveaways for sure. Keep checking for activity in the coinsmarket exchange, but not much going on. Guess I'm part of the problem too, but it seems like not many people are willing to sell their coins for any price :/
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Hello Dear Developer
When will you add your coin to coinmarketcap?

It's been requested and will be pending. if they don't, maybe we just need more volume daily.

Being listed on coinmarketcap would be a good milestone for this coin. I think this coin has a lot of potential. In my opinon, the current price is very low given the total coin supply.

Yep we have pending requests with CMC and coincap.io so fingers are crossed for both. We are also considering a couple of giveaways/bounties for the up and coming weeks. Smiley

giveaways yay <3
WBC Dev Team
Hello Dear Developer

It's been requested and will be pending. if they don't, maybe we just need more volume daily.

Being listed on coinmarketcap would be a good milestone for this coin. I think this coin has a lot of potential. In my opinon, the current price is very low given the total coin supply.

Yep we have pending requests with CMC and coincap.io so fingers are crossed for both. We are also considering a couple of giveaways/bounties for the up and coming weeks. Smiley
Activity: 160
Great, thanks for the hint.
I've splitted it into 5x 75 WBC and will see what happens.

I am also interested to hear about the results. I've got a couple of coins staking and have the feeling that it is possible to increase returns a bit by this kind of adjustments. @angomez: keep us posted please  Smiley
Activity: 224
Hello Dear Developer

Hello Dear Developer

Pages:
Jump to: