Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS - page 18. (Read 29014 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Hello Dear Developer
When will you add your coin to coinmarketcap?
a coin has already been added waiting for an answer from them coinmarketcap Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hello Dear Developer
When will you add your coin to coinmarketcap?
Activity: 727
If all your coins are on one address it will take time for the coins to separate into smaller batches and staking will become more and more frequent as that continues to take place. To speed up that process you can divide the coins yourself to multiple address's with the coin control feature. I think that block times are pretty stable at roughly 150~ blocks a day. Both exchanges do not stake so anyone who has sent coins to exchanges or rather any coins sitting on exchanges will cause staking to slow slightly for a short term. I hope that answers your questions, thanks.

You mean by generating additional adresses in my GUI and sending little amounts to each?

Into what amounts do you recommend to split?

Essentially yes, Their is a setting in the options called coioncontrols and then when you go to send coins somewhere you will see an input button that allows you to check off exactly where you want the coins to come from, what change address to use and where they will go. I think a minimum of 25coins per address would probably be about as low as i would go but it's entirely up to you. The higher the amount of coins on each address the more chance of a fast stake.

Great, thanks for the hint.

I've splitted it into 5x 75 WBC and will see what happens.
Activity: 136
WBC Dev Team
If all your coins are on one address it will take time for the coins to separate into smaller batches and staking will become more and more frequent as that continues to take place. To speed up that process you can divide the coins yourself to multiple address's with the coin control feature. I think that block times are pretty stable at roughly 150~ blocks a day. Both exchanges do not stake so anyone who has sent coins to exchanges or rather any coins sitting on exchanges will cause staking to slow slightly for a short term. I hope that answers your questions, thanks.

You mean by generating additional adresses in my GUI and sending little amounts to each?

Essentially yes, Their is a setting in the options called coioncontrols and then when you go to send coins somewhere you will see an input button that allows you to check off exactly where you want the coins to come from, what change address to use and where they will go. I think a minimum of 25coins per address would probably be about as low as i would go but it's entirely up to you. The higher the amount of coins on each address the more chance of a fast stake.
Activity: 727

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Yup, makes perfect sense.  Just added a few more coins. Never seen a coin with low float like this, listed on a decent exchange, utilizing the very useful cryptoid explorer and still under 20K sat...

Really exciting.  Grin Grin
WBC Dev Team
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
I am staking with around 380 WBC and it says expected time to earn reward is 15 minutes, though I only get it every 3 or 4 hs.

Is there anything wrong with that?

With the coin's total amount, I would be surprised if you earned a reward every 15 minutes. Anyway, mine takes about 3-4 hrs too

Block times are pretty slow. Dev, apologies if I missed it, but what is the block time set at? 

Given, really low float this could be one of those Rare chances to get in at the at very beginning...

I have 1600 WBC in my wallet, and it says I am to expect a payment every 3 minutes. In reality; I get a stake more like every 1-1.5 hours. Sometimes twice in an hour. I try to keep my coins running 24/7, but especially so with WBC since it helps the network~
Merit: 10
I am staking with around 380 WBC and it says expected time to earn reward is 15 minutes, though I only get it every 3 or 4 hs.

With the coin's total amount, I would be surprised if you earned a reward every 15 minutes. Anyway, mine takes about 3-4 hrs too

Block times are pretty slow. Dev, apologies if I missed it, but what is the block time set at? 

Given, really low float this could be one of those Rare chances to get in at the at very beginning...
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Try to apply on Cryptopia please, i want to buy your coin from there

i don't like nova or the other one

if you want intrested this coin you can buy it in nova.
save and hold in your wallet until available other exchange for trade

Nova's servers have problems. I can't register for days now, other existing users are complaining that they cannot log in

Ddos attack is over, and Novaexchange is pretty fast now compare to the last 48 hours where nothing is loaded.

No one wants to sell at .000012 Smiley make it higher to see some market movements, there are no more cheap WBC.. strongs hands dont want to sell cheap

I dont think that the attack is over, I cant access to the Novaexchange Website since the last two days.
I hope we can get to another exchange in the near future.

Do you guys know some other exchanges that adding coins over a voting system?
This will be the easyiest way for the community to get WBC on another exchange.

Livecoin, Bleutrade, C-cex and Coinexchange are all good options.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

I also would like to see WBC on Cryptopia. Their trading system is quite user friendly and I did not have any issues with the exchange yet. Volumes however tend to be rather low, so it is important that WBC volume is not eaten away from other exchanges.

I'm not sure whether or not you guys have looked at the costs involved with being listed on cryptopia but they charge thousands of dollars for a service that many other exchanges provide for much cheaper. It is practically extortion. We do not have the funds available at the moment to make that possible and honestly i think we would be much better off getting on 2-3 other exchanges for the same price as just one. I am hoping nova allows new users to register soon as it is causing a bit of a hindrance for us.

Also yes you are correct in that we don't want more exchanges to divide our small volume but at the same time more exchanges means more people which means more chance of higher volume. I do not necessarily know if the coin is ready for a flight to more exchanges as we still appear to be building a floor but i certainly hope and will aim for it in the future.

Rather than topia, I say shoot for livecoin or liqui. Am not sure what it takes/cost to get in there but their volume is much better than topia. Anyway, I agree with you about sticking with nova for the moment, the coin has had good daily trade volume on the platform and several successful coins are trading strictly on nova.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Nova's servers have problems. I can't register for days now, other existing users are complaining that they cannot log in

Ddos attack is over, and Novaexchange is pretty fast now compare to the last 48 hours where nothing is loaded.

No one wants to sell at .000012 Smiley make it higher to see some market movements, there are no more cheap WBC.. strongs hands dont want to sell cheap

I dont think that the attack is over, I cant access to the Novaexchange Website since the last two days.
I hope we can get to another exchange in the near future.

Do you guys know some other exchanges that adding coins over a voting system?
This will be the easyiest way for the community to get WBC on another exchange.
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Should we wait for exchange-Cryptopia?
Activity: 561
several coins that I accompany this one from here and that is going in the right way with calm parabens  Grin Grin Grin
WBC Dev Team

I also would like to see WBC on Cryptopia. Their trading system is quite user friendly and I did not have any issues with the exchange yet. Volumes however tend to be rather low, so it is important that WBC volume is not eaten away from other exchanges.

I'm not sure whether or not you guys have looked at the costs involved with being listed on cryptopia but they charge thousands of dollars for a service that many other exchanges provide for much cheaper. It is practically extortion. We do not have the funds available at the moment to make that possible and honestly i think we would be much better off getting on 2-3 other exchanges for the same price as just one. I am hoping nova allows new users to register soon as it is causing a bit of a hindrance for us.

Also yes you are correct in that we don't want more exchanges to divide our small volume but at the same time more exchanges means more people which means more chance of higher volume. I do not necessarily know if the coin is ready for a flight to more exchanges as we still appear to be building a floor but i certainly hope and will aim for it in the future.

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

Glad to hear that. New registrations are still not possible though. I guess I'll keep trying.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

Pages:
Jump to: