Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS - page 26. (Read 29014 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
WBC Dev Team

The voting is done. I'm sure they'll accept us within the week.  Cool

Wow, Thank you for everything you have done for us you are most certainly an important part of this coin and will always be. Now lets see where the wind takes us!
https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/901852655235981312

I think that bounty of 250 coins to get us listed on Exchange should go to TheKingInYellow

Oh they certainly did and more. Smiley

Awesome ! Checking if any update on the Website & Roadmap ?
Probably you should cleanup & redesign your Main Post... Removing all those bounties/activites that are completed Smiley

Yes we will certainly work on cleaning things up and also on road map type things after we officially get on a exchange. I do not think we have any plans to remove the giveaway/bounty details they provide a level of transparency i feel is necessary.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255

Wow, Thank you for everything you have done for us you are most certainly an important part of this coin and will always be. Now lets see where the wind takes us!

I think that bounty of 250 coins to get us listed on Exchange should go to TheKingInYellow

Awesome ! Checking if any update on the Website & Roadmap ?
Probably you should cleanup & redesign your Main Post... Removing all those bounties/activites that are completed Smiley
WBC Dev Team

Wow this happened quicker than I expected. Superb!

wow, that was fast! Thanks!
I'll have a look for that the upcoming days then.

Its TheKingInYellow who used his BTC and got this coin listed on Nova .... Respect !  Wink
Activity: 727
Merit: 500

wow, that was fast! Thanks!
I'll have a look for that the upcoming days then.
Activity: 135

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Its a great news for WBC. Lets wait nova will add this one, i hope there will no massive dump after hit exchange and will get big volume there.
WBC Dev Team

Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

WBC Dev Team
IMO nova is on its' way down to broke by being this greedy.
No healthy thing for their reputation indeed.
Any other exchanges planned yet?

Nova is a top tier exchange and considering how much every other exchange charges for listings the new price is not really that unrealistic. The only other exchanges with a lower listing fee are all sub tier and not places you can trust leaving money on that is why we are so determined to get on nova which with time i think we certainly will. I was open to us being on yobit as a temporary alternative but much of the community seems fairly opposed to that so unless nova takes too long we do not really want to pay yobit for a listing as of now. With that being said we are completely open to any exchanges that want to list us and they all have my permission! Smiley

Hope that answers some of your questions, thanks and sorry for the wait everyone!
Activity: 727
Merit: 500
IMO nova is on its' way down to broke by being this greedy.
No healthy thing for their reputation indeed.
Any other exchanges planned yet?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
did this happen to someone here?

funny thing is, i think it was possible to send it to myself, but didnt tried and had to restart due to another private matter. afterwards, it was shown right at 170 T_T"

bug in the wallet?
you need delete all file at C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Walletbuildercoin  , only keep wallet.dat then you may restart program ,good luck
WBC Dev Team
We have no hard feelings toward any exchange who lists us and they all have my full permission. You are right though we are not in a rush and if we do get listed somewhere your not comfortable trading then that is fine, wait for nova but it is always nice to see and it certainly attracts a larger crowd.

Also before we release a road map I would like to see us on an exchange for the benefit of everyone involved.

Yes, I agree. If the project has real potential of becoming a good one, no need to rush in other exchanges.
Bad thing that before you can vote in Nova, you have at least 10 NPoints.
Just few weeks ago, it's free. Unfortunately, we are not lucky to catch up that period.
I'll just accumulate the stakes of my WBCs for now.  Grin

Yes Nova have shot themselves in the foot with being greedy. I guess a new exchange will quickly become the leader now. Nova also drove up the price to buy NPOINTS so they would be cheap to add.

We plan to pay for the votes with the help of kinginyellow, We are just hoping the NPOINT price stays lower, at 20ksat it is not feasible yet. so we need some patience. Smiley

Wait a few days, may be Npoint price will dropped because they need exchange them to btc. We'll patient to wait that moment and buy some to help WBC vote to nova. Current price too high for vote, i also hope it will drop soon.

This is exactly what we are doing right now. Hoping for the best.
In a worst case scenario the NPOINT price continues to climb we do have some alternative avenues we can look into but i do not currently think that will be an issue.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
We have no hard feelings toward any exchange who lists us and they all have my full permission. You are right though we are not in a rush and if we do get listed somewhere your not comfortable trading then that is fine, wait for nova but it is always nice to see and it certainly attracts a larger crowd.

Also before we release a road map I would like to see us on an exchange for the benefit of everyone involved.

Yes, I agree. If the project has real potential of becoming a good one, no need to rush in other exchanges.
Just few weeks ago, it's free. Unfortunately, we are not lucky to catch up that period.

Yes Nova have shot themselves in the foot with being greedy. I guess a new exchange will quickly become the leader now. Nova also drove up the price to buy NPOINTS so they would be cheap to add.

We plan to pay for the votes with the help of kinginyellow, We are just hoping the NPOINT price stays lower, at 20ksat it is not feasible yet. so we need some patience. Smiley

Wait a few days, may be Npoint price will dropped because they need exchange them to btc. We'll patient to wait that moment and buy some to help WBC vote to nova. Current price too high for vote, i also hope it will drop soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Woww so this airdrop is over..sad I missed it
WBC Dev Team

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

Activity: 208
Merit: 101
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Pages:
Jump to: