Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS - page 29. (Read 29014 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The good old wallet builder application. Smiley Is this actually a coin that let's you participate in wallet builder revenue? Or is it connected to wallet builder at all?
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
That's good news, thank you for sharing the info. And yes, we all are looking forward to great news in the upcoming days. Thank you for all of Dev's and his team hard work. It's truly appreciated.
Activity: 136
WBC Dev Team
I've been getting my stakes almost each day so this is good. I see that this project is definitely making progress. Just waiting for it to bring in some changes as suggested by members and I am sure this would do wonders for this coin.

Dev, keep up the good work. I will continue to watch this thread for latest updates. Appreciate all of your hard work.

All the best and have a wonderful weekend.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I'm still watching your progress. It seems the situation is going well. I will wait for this coin to appear on Nova.
I wish you a happy weekend!
WBC Dev Team
Good to see that we are making some progress here. We will wait for the coin to hit Nova and other exchanges as I am sure once this happens the coin will gain its popularity and we can see lot of people coming forward to get this coin. Looking forward to the explorer and roadmap as well as I believe this will bring in confidence in the project and clear some dark clouds. Is there any plan to have masternodes to support this network?

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you for the support! We are certainly working on it and you should see things come to fruition in the near future! Smiley
Good to see that we are making some progress here. We will wait for the coin to hit Nova and other exchanges as I am sure once this happens the coin will gain its popularity and we can see lot of people coming forward to get this coin. Looking forward to the explorer and roadmap as well as I believe this will bring in confidence in the project and clear some dark clouds. Is there any plan to have masternodes to support this network?

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hii.sad I missed the WCB Airdrop but happy that the twitter bounty is still on. I will be downloading the windows wallet soon.
WBC Dev Team

Sent, Sorry for missing you. My mistake!

For a little bit of news it looks like we may have an explorer ready for us by early next week and hopefully an exchange soon after. (Fingers crossed)

With a working explorer I'll be able to get us listed on Nova pretty easily.

We are working hard on this and should have one by next week!
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

For a little bit of news it looks like we may have an explorer ready for us by early next week and hopefully an exchange soon after. (Fingers crossed)

With a working explorer I'll be able to get us listed on Nova pretty easily.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
The Low amount of supply will be great for the airdrop participants, waiting for new exchange i dont feel like using the current one. go with nova for the start
WBC Dev Team
airdrop is over? did dev distribute the coin ? sad i lost this airdrop hope to get the next one in bitcointalk! good luck with the project!

Yes the airdrop is over and yes i distributed the coin, a list of the first 100 people in the giveaway is in the main thread. Sorry you missed out and thanks for the wishes!

o now  Twitter or other social networks can still receive bounty?

Yes, the twitter bounty is still active.

I sent a message a while back about the twitter follow and retweet. I forgot to add my username. Please check PMs

Activity: 723
Merit: 501
if anyone needs the latest nodes here is my node list

addnode=23.227.201.187:21205
addnode=37.97.242.80:21205
addnode=155.207.34.49:21205
addnode=64.231.140.174:21205
addnode=178.35.149.236:21205
addnode=84.42.23.120:21205
addnode=187.95.104.52:21205
addnode=24.220.149.200
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Waiting for Roadmap .... If you can add one soon, will be great Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
airdrop is over? did dev distribute the coin ? sad i lost this airdrop hope to get the next one in bitcointalk! good luck with the project!

Yes the airdrop is over and yes i distributed the coin, a list of the first 100 people in the giveaway is in the main thread. Sorry you missed out and thanks for the wishes!

I sent a message a while back about the twitter follow and retweet. I forgot to add my username. Please check PMs
WBC Dev Team

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

WBC Dev Team

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
WBC Dev Team
To all the people continuously asking for more exchanges please be patient, we do not have 10K$ to throw around and spend like some ICOs do so we will need a bit more time to bring things to fruition is all i ask.

As for the guy having staking problems it is likely something on your end creating issues such as a anti virus or router issue, connection.. etc. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: