Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 10. (Read 150978 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 22
August 05, 2018, 11:04:32 AM
I keep telling myself that fundamentals didn't change and WTC will rise again. But so far buying price for me reduced from 30 USD to 5 USD. I can only lower my buying average and HODL because I have faith in this project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
August 05, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
Today is another bottom reached. Should I start to worry, why so little trust in Walton? Bought a little at 58k sat but it went even lower. I'm trying to get my average price as little as possible. Was stupid enough to buy at 30$, luckily not that much.

If you believe in waltonchain then buying right now is the way to go. Focus on the product, not the price; there was a time people were called crazy for thinking bitcoin would ever surpass 5K, or litecoin 50$, or Amazon shares 100$. The product drives the price, not the other way around.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 02:49:30 PM
A lot of WTC has been sold and bought. Unfortunately, the price keeps going down. I still have faith. People are buying on the cheap!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 03, 2018, 11:08:35 AM
Today is another bottom reached. Should I start to worry, why so little trust in Walton? Bought a little at 58k sat but it went even lower. I'm trying to get my average price as little as possible. Was stupid enough to buy at 30$, luckily not that much.

The mistake that many people make is to buy all the amount of Coin you like in a single solution .... you have $ 1000 available, go into the exchange and buy all that day, maybe at the market.

Mistaken! You should divide your purchase over several days as well as make a plan to accumulate investment or pension funds; doing so dilute and reduce your risk of buying high .... think for example if a user John entered the market and has invested $ 10,000 in WTC in January .... think of his despair now ..... and instead, he thinks about John investing $ 1000 in WTC in January, another $ 1,000 in February, another $ 1,000 in March, and so on; today he is losing, but it is much quieter.
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 01:01:41 AM
Is WTC still around? What a scam! Luckily I sold them all.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 05:38:24 PM
This is just how the market works. Everybody tries to figure out what the best way is to make the most profit. You don't even have to agree with the people, but as long as you are sure that everybody will leave alts for BTC you should do the opposite.

The crowd almost always makes mistakes and therefore it is necessary to play the opposite. If everyone sells bitcoin, you have to buy it and if you buy bitcoins, then you need to buy potential tokens.
August 02, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
This is just how the market works. Everybody tries to figure out what the best way is to make the most profit. You don't even have to agree with the people, but as long as you are sure that everybody will leave alts for BTC you should do the opposite.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 07:19:27 AM
If bitcoin reaches 10k then goes sideways - it will be the best time for altcoins. Then WTC will shine again.
In General, it would be very good to see this in reality on the market, so that Btc reached 10K. Maybe then really all the coins would have grown and together with all would have grown WaltonChain WTC, waiting for such a time and really hope for this.
August 02, 2018, 07:10:03 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 10:08:02 PM
WaltonChain is an ambitious project. They strive to create a comprehensive, decentralized and internet of thing solution for businesses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
July 31, 2018, 09:14:42 AM
Why both WTC and VEN hurt this time? Did people get tired of IoT? Don't care about VeChain but Walton is one of my biggest hope in the portfolio. Anyone know what's happened?

I also track WTC and lots of other projects as well and my conclusion is that ppl move funds to BTC from alts and this affects most altcoins. For example BTC was 6300 and ETH was 440, BTC went up and ETH went up as well to 500 but suddenly all alts lost 10%+...

Nowadays I think WTC needs some serious positive news to return to old price levels...

This is just how the market works. Everybody tries to figure out what the best way is to make the most profit. You don't even have to agree with the people, but as long as you are sure that everybody will leave alts for BTC you should do the same.

WE just gotta wait for WTC to hit back to $40 levels. CAn't wait for those days to come back/

Everybody feels that way but every now and then I feel like it might be more wishful thinking than the reality ahead of us.
July 30, 2018, 09:51:46 PM
On July 28, 2018, the China Digital Economy Summit & eHealthcare Innovation Development Forum co-organized by Huaxia Industrial Economy Research Institute and Beijing Private Sci-Tech Promotion Association (BPSPA) was held in Diaoyutai State Guesthouse, Beijing.. Waltonchain CEO, Mo Bing, delivered a motivating speech titled “The Blockchain Driven Era of Value IoT ”.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
July 30, 2018, 07:04:13 PM
WTC coins are soon forgotten by the market. The project team should further strengthen market publicity and attract more investors to participate in the ecosystem construction.

Everyone leaving alts for Bitcoin and Eth. WTC is the forgotten coin.

Waltonchain is a joint China-Korea Blockchain project that focuses on integrating hardware and software. At present, Waltonchain has developed complete engineering solutions to address existing issues in various industries such as apparel, logistics, food, etc.

As Dangtotes says, Waltonchain is a huge project born and developed in the large and vast Asian market, and still little known in the West.
Waltonchain continuously receives the best awards in Asia and has countless patents that will revolutionize the world of clothing, food, electronics, etc ....

who forgets and sells WTC today, will cry a lot in 2-3 years, when the project will be
operational and functional throughout the world.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
July 30, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
Waltonchain Attended the China Digital Economy Summit and Put Forward IoT + Medical Solution

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-attended-china-digital-economy-summit-and-put-forward-iot-medical-solution-34e87e0af5d7
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
July 30, 2018, 06:38:52 AM
WTC coins are soon forgotten by the market. The project team should further strengthen market publicity and attract more investors to participate in the ecosystem construction.

people are temporarely leaving, but as it always has the alts will make a comeback when bitcoin starts getting close to its ATH (probably around 13 to 16K). WTC will be no different i believe

The longer youll stay in the crypto sphere, the better youll recognize its cycles. First bitcoin moves up, which drops the alts, then eth goes up dragging the alts with it. Rinse and repeat
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
The WaltonChain coin project is very promising. The WTC team strengthens the marketing work and keeps the project a certain heat. The project is very helpful in the long run.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
July 29, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
the token swap from erc20 token to mainnet token is still something we are waiting for right or did I miss it?

I read on medium that they want to wait till they reach a certain number of nodes etc, and didn't saw any announcements of it
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:27:12 AM
Waltonchain is a joint China-Korea Blockchain project that focuses on integrating hardware and software. At present, Waltonchain has developed complete engineering solutions to address existing issues in various industries such as apparel, logistics, food, etc.
July 28, 2018, 12:02:02 AM
If bitcoin reaches 10k then goes sideways - it will be the best time for altcoins. Then WTC will shine again.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
July 26, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

people are temporarely leaving, but as it always has the alts will make a comeback when bitcoin starts getting close to its ATH (probably around 13 to 16K). WTC will be no different i believe

Nobody knows how the market will behave last time if my memory does not change there was no tether and usdt. And now it is, which means that with the growth or fall of bitcoin, large investors will go there and not in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: