Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 8. (Read 150978 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 09:13:24 PM
A new whitepaper/whitebook in this case means they’ve expanded their vision. Waltonchain has gotten much bigger since the initial release last year.Waltonchain quickly turned into a massive eco-system. A new paper including more details and technical specification is a very good thing. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
August 28, 2018, 03:12:53 PM
Glad to see WTC is growing along with other alts. It dropped harder but recovering also quicker than the market.

The recovery of WTC continues today, after the heavy losses of the last 3 months, and also today one of the best large-capitalization Coins.

But this is just a starter .... WaltonChain real place is to get stuck in Top10, and this will be at the next bullrun!

all coins have dropped significantly, walton is no exception. I dont think it'll get a top10 spot however, as its too niche. The current top 10 is reserved for the biggest coins with a lot of applications and utilities. Walton simply cant compete with that

For the answer you gave I can only tell you that you do not know the project and you need to study it; the part that I highlighted you is exactly what you should study better, because WTC has countless patents and uses in real life (unlike many tokens and coin unites)

WALTON (and similar), together with VeT, Iota (and similar) Stellar, Btc and very few other Coin, make sense to stay in the Top 10, just for the applications and usefulness they have, and will have in the future.

you forget that there are already great projects in the top 10 that are not going to move (eth, btc, ltc) and a lot outside of the top 10 that are going to compete with walton for that top 10 spot (sonm, strat, vet, aion, ...)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 28, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
Glad to see WTC is growing along with other alts. It dropped harder but recovering also quicker than the market.

The recovery of WTC continues today, after the heavy losses of the last 3 months, and also today one of the best large-capitalization Coins.

But this is just a starter .... WaltonChain real place is to get stuck in Top10, and this will be at the next bullrun!

all coins have dropped significantly, walton is no exception. I dont think it'll get a top10 spot however, as its too niche. The current top 10 is reserved for the biggest coins with a lot of applications and utilities. Walton simply cant compete with that

For the answer you gave I can only tell you that you do not know the project and you need to study it; the part that I highlighted you is exactly what you should study better, because WTC has countless patents and uses in real life (unlike many tokens and coin unites)

WALTON (and similar), together with VeT, Iota (and similar) Stellar, Btc and very few other Coin, make sense to stay in the Top 10, just for the applications and usefulness they have, and will have in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 12:58:04 AM
Is it possible to mine WTC into a pool? Not a fan of solo mining. If not available at the moment is it planned in the near future?

Yes, you can mine WaltonChain,
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or above recommended (Limited to NVIDIA)
RAM: 8G or above

but unfortunately until now I haven't gotten experience from users for mine,

please read more:
https://www.waltonchain.org/en/mining/
https://www.waltonchain.org/templets/default/doc/Waltonchain_Windows_GPU_Mining_User_Manual.pdf

It will be extreme slow to get any get tokens with only 1050s. You need more and more powerful cards.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
August 25, 2018, 08:25:23 PM
Is it possible to mine WTC into a pool? Not a fan of solo mining. If not available at the moment is it planned in the near future?

Yes, you can mine WaltonChain,
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or above recommended (Limited to NVIDIA)
RAM: 8G or above

but unfortunately until now I haven't gotten experience from users for mine,

please read more:
https://www.waltonchain.org/en/mining/
https://www.waltonchain.org/templets/default/doc/Waltonchain_Windows_GPU_Mining_User_Manual.pdf

Activity: 756
Merit: 269
August 24, 2018, 07:24:40 AM
Waltonchain White Paper 2.0 - The evolution of great concepts !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rg9uKJFyzQ

Main concepts:
✅Chain Cluster
✅Waltonchain Proof of Contribution (WPoC) 
✅The Cross-chain ecosystem under the parent chain and child chain structure
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
Activity: 265
August 23, 2018, 03:57:54 AM
I just saw an exicting news about Waltonchain on twitter, which is Waltonchain White Paper 2.0 - the only White Paper you'll ever need to read - coming soon!

https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/1031858556742422528
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
August 23, 2018, 03:00:50 AM
Why on earth didn't I get some at 34k sat? I was so frustrated so decided to pass on huge sales. Hopefully I can see the same price again, or even 1$ who knows?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
August 22, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
If you want to make a comparison with competitors, id says this: wtc is a strong team of 300 people, 50+ patents, and the biggest partnership that can be owned in China AND SK is more or less. 50 blockchains. where the WTC is the main chain.
WTC has some problems with marketing in the past but now they have hired Mr. Alex Chen, former Huawei Marketing Director, to the WTC team.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 22, 2018, 10:21:49 AM

Yeah, i feel the current price of wtc is like a gift to those who see potentials in this project, wtc is a project that has real life use case which makes it more valuable and can also affect price long term, Top 10 coins is no surprise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
August 22, 2018, 09:57:45 AM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 22, 2018, 09:03:06 AM

August 22, 2018, 08:55:36 AM
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 08:28:27 AM
WTC project team's technical strength is quite good, the project has a good community development foundation, worthy of investors to continue to look forward to.
Activity: 394
August 21, 2018, 07:31:08 PM
Sorry I see now it is on etherscan.
Activity: 394
August 21, 2018, 06:59:33 PM
HI . IS THIS WTC ETHER TOKEN OR IS IT RUNNING ON OWN BLOCKCHAIN?
THANK YOU.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 02:54:36 PM
Tell me how can I connect a 5-6 GPU to the GUI purse? My wallet only sees 1 GPU!
August 20, 2018, 10:19:48 AM
Relief to miners, they keep the system strong and running, this is a good gesture to keep bills paid and the network secure. It will pay off post token swap an five miners more confidence.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
Waltonchain COO, Monitor Chan: What is the difference between businessmen and entrepreneurs?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzgE9xYNlgU
Pages:
Jump to: