Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 33. (Read 151012 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 04:00:43 AM
We don't need more exchanges. We need WTC to launch the mainnet Smiley.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
Wats the potential of this coin in 2018? Is this going to hit more exchanges?

It's going to Bithumb. I don't know if it will be before or after swap to mainchain.
Activity: 297
Merit: 30
February 10, 2018, 01:22:08 PM
If you're a newbie, I highly recommend checking out this introductory article about Walton Chain: https://lunyr.com/article/Walton_Chain_(WTC)

In my opinion, it does a good job at explaining what Walton Chain does, how the tech works, and where it's headed.

Also, Kudos to the Lunyr community for putting together such a solid piece.

Looks like your post cut off the last character of the URL
Here is is again for anyone interested that went to a blank page with that link

https://lunyr.com/article/Walton_Chain_(WTC)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 01:19:19 PM
Wats the potential of this coin in 2018? Is this going to hit more exchanges?
Activity: 134
February 10, 2018, 11:13:23 AM

Excellent campaign. Good way for some people to (possibly) get some free WTC Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
February 09, 2018, 04:17:45 PM
Activity: 140
February 09, 2018, 02:06:04 AM
For me, I hope I can WTC the price lower and lower, on board, now the price is still too high, only to wait.

Determine your entry level and put in a limit order!
Activity: 289
February 08, 2018, 11:13:07 PM
For me, I hope I can WTC the price lower and lower, on board, now the price is still too high, only to wait.
Activity: 144
February 08, 2018, 11:41:15 AM
If you're a newbie, I highly recommend checking out this introductory article about Walton Chain: https://lunyr.com/article/Walton_Chain_(WTC)

In my opinion, it does a good job at explaining what Walton Chain does, how the tech works, and where it's headed.

Also, Kudos to the Lunyr community for putting together such a solid piece.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 01:05:57 AM
I see this coin at 15x end of 2018 if not even more......
15x of what baseline $2.00 ?
February 06, 2018, 12:14:04 AM
Very Nice project, joined it on december and Im happy to be part of this !

Join WaltonCommunity and lets go to the moon Grin Grin Grin Grin

Welcome to the club. The early investors already "mooned" but I guess we can go to pluto.
there moonshot will return to earth soon more big downside coming.
February 04, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Welcome to the club. The early investors already "mooned" but I guess we can go to pluto.
Activity: 28
February 04, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Activity: 55
February 03, 2018, 08:59:30 PM
Is walton mineable already? Any guides?
February 01, 2018, 03:31:37 PM
The new invitation card looks really professional and good. They definitely need a person to double check all their English posts.

Yeah, lol I was about to say, how you spell "blockchain" wrong of all things is beyond me...That said, these are the small mistakes that others will try to blow out of proportion to make it seem as if the team isn't competent, but small mistakes like that don't come close to defining this team.

Very very true. But the internet is unforgiving. Any mistakes leads people to believe that the team is incompetent.

And that's exactly why those short sighted people miss out on great things like WTC because they want to nitpick over dumb stuff instead of looking at the big picture lol

To be fair, there is a saying or principle that states that the best indicator of future performance is past performance and/or how you handle the "small" things speaks volumes for how you will handle the "big things".  

Sure, people on the internet are asshats, but when you're expecting investors to throw their hard earned money into your platform or product, a bit of due diligence goes a long way... just saying.
To me thats ass backwards. To me past performance is not a indicator of future performance,  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mutual-fund-past-performance-scorecard-171510113.html
Activity: 95
February 01, 2018, 09:58:59 AM
Great news for WaltonChain: Waltonchain affiliate Xiamen Citylink Technology signed a partnership with Zhangzhou Branch of China Telecom Corporation Limited.
Check out WaltonChain review from our team for more infomation.
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
February 01, 2018, 07:02:53 AM
Still holding on for dear life here folks.   
Activity: 308
January 31, 2018, 06:22:25 PM
Fee for withdrawal is 0.4 since erc20 token. When is wtc moving to mainnet with own token? Is best bet to just keep it inside of binance until it gets released(0.4 is not biggest deal ever, but still)..?

Also I want to move it to nano s, and read some people lost all their coins doing so, so thinking to keep it on exchange for now after all..?
Activity: 2
January 30, 2018, 10:29:35 PM
The new invitation card looks really professional and good. They definitely need a person to double check all their English posts.

Yeah, lol I was about to say, how you spell "blockchain" wrong of all things is beyond me...That said, these are the small mistakes that others will try to blow out of proportion to make it seem as if the team isn't competent, but small mistakes like that don't come close to defining this team.

Very very true. But the internet is unforgiving. Any mistakes leads people to believe that the team is incompetent.

And that's exactly why those short sighted people miss out on great things like WTC because they want to nitpick over dumb stuff instead of looking at the big picture lol

To be fair, there is a saying or principle that states that the best indicator of future performance is past performance and/or how you handle the "small" things speaks volumes for how you will handle the "big things". 

Sure, people on the internet are asshats, but when you're expecting investors to throw their hard earned money into your platform or product, a bit of due diligence goes a long way... just saying.
January 30, 2018, 12:45:41 PM
One of my favorite coins to hold. It is strong even in a down market!
Pages:
Jump to: