Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 28. (Read 151012 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
March 19, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Waltonchain is not just a simple currency, like most, but it is one of the few companies that has something solid and real behind it; this allows to have some guarantees and certainties that the token quoted on the exchanges, the WTC, even if follows the decline of the whole market, will never fail or get to 0, just because behind the WTC on the exchanges there is REAL VALUE, and this will make the difference!

WTC will arrive and will remain among the top 10 coin in marketcap within 12-24 months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 15
March 19, 2018, 01:38:41 PM
Agreed, and there's plenty of precedence. Look at what happened to WTC when they announced Guardian nodes. The price shot up from sub-3 to over 10. Once the lock-up date passed, it was a fast drop followed by a slow bleed back to 5.

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
March 19, 2018, 12:32:08 PM
Waltonchain's first child chain Freyrchain debuted at the 2018 TokenSky Blockchain Conference in Seoul.

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchains-first-child-chain-freyrchain-debuted-at-the-2018-tokensky-blockchain-conference-666f5b3ae5c4
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
March 19, 2018, 08:57:11 AM
can we order master node for this coin yet? how?
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 12:10:42 AM
If you look at the future development of the WaltonChain, do not hesitate to buy the coin and wait for the huge dividends of the long-term development.
March 17, 2018, 08:24:19 PM
Waltonchain subsidiary, IOT Technology, Received Support Fund from Jimei District Xiamen City

In January 2018, Waltonchain’s subsidiary IOT Technology received the Jimei District Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Fund for their innovative “Unmanned Retail Clothing Store Solution”.

IOT Technology’s Unmanned Retail Clothing Store Solution is an innovative, intelligent, software and hardware system, based on RFID and blockchain technology. It is aimed at improving customer experience and store management efficiency by utilizing a big data blockchain cloud platform and customized smart terminals. This innovative solution realizes smart terminal management in each store, stores the data related to the store merchandise, automatically loads it to the blockchain, and also provides real-time operation and consumer behaviour data analysis. The technology can be widely used in various areas of the Internet of Things, such as smart stores, unmanned shops, smart manufacturing and smart warehousing, etc.

IOT Technology is an enterprise providing professional RFID solutions within the blockchain technology space. It’s industry expertise include RFID & Blockchain R&D, RFID production, project consultation, marketing and services.

The company has independent RFID core technology and blockchain architecture R&D capabilities with a strong technical team with rich experience in the R&D industry. The main products from IOT Technology include:

• UHF reader-writer modules,

• Handheld RFID terminals,

• UHF reader-writers,

• UHF antennas,

• UHF electronic tags,

• IoT & blockchain systems & applications etc.

All key technical indicators of the products have reached or exceeded industry standards for similar products across the globe, and with a commitment to high standards of R&D, IOT Technology will continue its innovation toward design and function.

The ultimate goal of Waltonchain is to create a business ecosystem integrating blockchain with IoT. Based on the cutting-edge blockchain + IoT intelligentization technologies and solutions, through implementation in all the industry sectors, Waltonchain will lead the way to a new, smart lifestyle.

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-subsidiary-iot-technology-received-support-fund-from-jimei-district-xiamen-city-5b1c160883f9

Awesome news in my opinion!
Activity: 350
March 17, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
WaltonChain project this coin in a period of time it seems quiet, this wave can be re adjusted up to the moon
Activity: 518
Merit: 18
March 17, 2018, 05:06:49 AM
Waltonchain subsidiary, IOT Technology, Received Support Fund from Jimei District Xiamen City

In January 2018, Waltonchain’s subsidiary IOT Technology received the Jimei District Innovation and Entrepreneurship Support Fund for their innovative “Unmanned Retail Clothing Store Solution”.

IOT Technology’s Unmanned Retail Clothing Store Solution is an innovative, intelligent, software and hardware system, based on RFID and blockchain technology. It is aimed at improving customer experience and store management efficiency by utilizing a big data blockchain cloud platform and customized smart terminals. This innovative solution realizes smart terminal management in each store, stores the data related to the store merchandise, automatically loads it to the blockchain, and also provides real-time operation and consumer behaviour data analysis. The technology can be widely used in various areas of the Internet of Things, such as smart stores, unmanned shops, smart manufacturing and smart warehousing, etc.

IOT Technology is an enterprise providing professional RFID solutions within the blockchain technology space. It’s industry expertise include RFID & Blockchain R&D, RFID production, project consultation, marketing and services.

The company has independent RFID core technology and blockchain architecture R&D capabilities with a strong technical team with rich experience in the R&D industry. The main products from IOT Technology include:

• UHF reader-writer modules,

• Handheld RFID terminals,

• UHF reader-writers,

• UHF antennas,

• UHF electronic tags,

• IoT & blockchain systems & applications etc.

All key technical indicators of the products have reached or exceeded industry standards for similar products across the globe, and with a commitment to high standards of R&D, IOT Technology will continue its innovation toward design and function.

The ultimate goal of Waltonchain is to create a business ecosystem integrating blockchain with IoT. Based on the cutting-edge blockchain + IoT intelligentization technologies and solutions, through implementation in all the industry sectors, Waltonchain will lead the way to a new, smart lifestyle.

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-subsidiary-iot-technology-received-support-fund-from-jimei-district-xiamen-city-5b1c160883f9
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
March 16, 2018, 10:22:45 AM
Please see the updated notes on Medium article regarding storage of WTC for the FREC airdrop.
https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/frec-airdrop-for-waltonchain-supporters-ff960fe2c04a

I see there is a airdrop for the new child chain FREC. https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/974279269038764032?s=19

Is this till going on or is it already to late? Do you need to have your coins on mew?
1. Qualifying holders should have at least 50 WTC in their personal wallet to which they own the private key. Those who have less than 50 WTC are not eligible for this airdrop.

2. At 00:00:00 UTC+8 on March 21, 2018, we will take a snapshot of wallet addresses of all the WTC holders. Those with the sufficient amount of WTC (i.e. ≥50) in the wallet at this moment will receive 4 FREC for every 1 WTC.

3. Before 00:00:00 UTC+8, March 26, 2018, the Waltonchain team will send the corresponding amount of FREC to the wallet addresses according to the snapshot at 00:00:00 UTC+8 on March 21, 2018.

Due to the incompatibility of FREC tokens with some Ethereum wallets, in order to guarantee the smooth airdrop of FREC tokens to all qualified WTC holders, we highly recommended WTC holders to store their WTC in MyEtherWallet or Imtoken Wallets.

hehe thanks just wanted to post the medium article myself but you beat me to it Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
March 16, 2018, 08:53:29 AM
Please see the updated notes on Medium article regarding storage of WTC for the FREC airdrop.
https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/frec-airdrop-for-waltonchain-supporters-ff960fe2c04a

I see there is a airdrop for the new child chain FREC. https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/974279269038764032?s=19

Is this till going on or is it already to late? Do you need to have your coins on mew?
1. Qualifying holders should have at least 50 WTC in their personal wallet to which they own the private key. Those who have less than 50 WTC are not eligible for this airdrop.

2. At 00:00:00 UTC+8 on March 21, 2018, we will take a snapshot of wallet addresses of all the WTC holders. Those with the sufficient amount of WTC (i.e. ≥50) in the wallet at this moment will receive 4 FREC for every 1 WTC.

3. Before 00:00:00 UTC+8, March 26, 2018, the Waltonchain team will send the corresponding amount of FREC to the wallet addresses according to the snapshot at 00:00:00 UTC+8 on March 21, 2018.

Due to the incompatibility of FREC tokens with some Ethereum wallets, in order to guarantee the smooth airdrop of FREC tokens to all qualified WTC holders, we highly recommended WTC holders to store their WTC in MyEtherWallet or Imtoken Wallets.
March 15, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

March 15, 2018, 10:29:29 AM
WTC is a erc20 token right? So I can store it on MEW?

Yes, but they'll switch to their own chain soon. Supposedly mainnet launches this month, but the swap will be automatic.

Thanks! What do you mean by automatic ? just send them to the new chain ?

I'm sure instructions and information will be provided, but if you own WTC as ERC20 you'll receive WTC when their mainnet goes live.
I assume they'll be working with exchanges to make the swap happen too.

Oke thanks will wait for some more info regarding the swap. Cool times ahead for walton the more I know about walton the more excited I get about the project
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:03:40 AM
We are delighted to announce the listing of Waltonchain's first child chain @Freyrchain on @CoinEgg_LTD and @coinnest_info!
#Waltonchain $WTC #Freyrchain $FREC #IoT

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/announcement-on-listing-of-freyrchain-waltonchains-first-child-chain-9822d8a000f1
March 14, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

Yes, but they'll switch to their own chain soon. Supposedly mainnet launches this month, but the swap will be automatic.

I'm sure instructions and information will be provided, but if you own WTC as ERC20 you'll receive WTC when their mainnet goes live.
I assume they'll be working with exchanges to make the swap happen too.
March 14, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
March 14, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 06:28:31 PM

Why are they launching a new chain? How are they going to manage the consensus on the network?
March 13, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

March 13, 2018, 11:22:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: