Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 51. (Read 151012 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 09:13:09 AM
What do you mean by its own chain?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 06:25:03 PM
For ERC20 tokens can you just send them to a MyEtherWallet? Because I don't see Walton on it?

I did actually forget that it's ERC 20 Cheesy Is WCT maybe Walton Chain in Myetherwallet? I know that on coinmarketcap WCT is actually Waves Community Token but since this is not an ERC 20 Token, it must probably be WaltonChain.

Yup ERC20 until there it is own chain.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 04:23:30 PM
For ERC20 tokens can you just send them to a MyEtherWallet? Because I don't see Walton on it?

I did actually forget that it's ERC 20 Cheesy Is WCT maybe Walton Chain in Myetherwallet? I know that on coinmarketcap WCT is actually Waves Community Token but since this is not an ERC 20 Token, it must probably be WaltonChain.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
October 16, 2017, 02:20:27 PM
How is the WTC project different from ARK or OMG?
October 16, 2017, 11:25:26 AM
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 16, 2017, 07:21:34 AM
Hey,

Is there a wallet to store these Walton?

I dont think there is one yet. They are still ERC 20 tokens.
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
October 16, 2017, 02:44:39 AM
Im very big on this project and glad to see 10% gains!
Activity: 238
October 15, 2017, 04:30:33 PM
Are there any upcoming news for WaltonChain in the near future? Price is quite volatile in the past but market cap is still quite low, of course gained a lot within the past weeks.

Thank you
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 15, 2017, 06:58:09 AM
It is.Soon should go on bittrex or similar i think

WTC/BTC pair was released on HitBTC earlier this week. I'm not sure when it hit Etherdelta.

Looks like the value began to fall when some people started yelling scam, then it fell faster after going on HitBTC.

You know, buy the dip, lol. Jamie Dimon called Bitcoin a scam so he could make discount whale buys.

it dropped because everyone sold all alts to ride the BTC pump... this happens ever BTC pump to all alts

Why is there currently a BTC pump? WTC seems like a good coin.

the bitcoingold fork. People are buying bitcoin because they'll get bitcoingold for free. The whales anticipated this, so they started pouring more money into bitcoin, adding to the pump. People saw this and thought 'well this must be because of bitcoingold, i wanna get in on that!', so they started pumping bitcoin even more. By the end of october, bitcoin will probably be at 6K, at which point the whales will take out billions all at once, causing bitcoin to drop back down to around 4 - 4.5K. All the money taken out will flow into fiat, but most will go to the alts, who will see giant leaps forward and multiple ATH's
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 15, 2017, 05:27:14 AM

WTC/BTC pair was released on HitBTC earlier this week. I'm not sure when it hit Etherdelta.

Looks like the value began to fall when some people started yelling scam, then it fell faster after going on HitBTC.

You know, buy the dip, lol. Jamie Dimon called Bitcoin a scam so he could make discount whale buys.

it dropped because everyone sold all alts to ride the BTC pump... this happens ever BTC pump to all alts

Hard fork.
October 14, 2017, 08:37:49 PM

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
October 14, 2017, 12:19:25 PM
Hey,

Is there a wallet to store these Walton?
Activity: 266
Prontapay
October 13, 2017, 05:27:12 AM
True.Need to wait couple of weeks.Btc should settle.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 12:40:40 AM

Activity: 7
October 13, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 11:26:22 PM
any longterm projections for walton coin based on scheduled news or releases? thanks in advance.
Activity: 318
October 12, 2017, 10:19:52 PM
Howmuch was this coin when it first started trading?

around $1 when it hit the exchanges / this forum.

according to the mods, a lot cheaper at ICO.

keep in mind this wasn't a typical ICO.  from what I've read so far, it looks like they just started selling them on binance.  WTC seems to have a deep relationship with binance, which means they would both have to be in on the scam...

but anyway maybe they didn't sell anywhere near all 100MIL tokens.  they put the price at 60 cents, instead of 6 cents for a sell-it-all ICO.  so they charge 10x and trickle the coins out as people buy them.  so the WTC guys would still control the vast majority of the tokens.  this would enable them to pump, dump, manipulate as they see fit, and binance could possibly help to hide it.

all speculation of course.

No no NO....smh...That's just flat out wrong.  Binance didn't even exist when Walton did their ICO.  All Binance did was a bounty program for Walton to get people to their platform (which is smart).  Binance did a bounty for BQX too where they gave tens of thousands of BQX away (which is smart).  Now they're doing an API BNB bounty (which is smart).

Walton's ICO wasn't a mystery, it just may seems like it to you because of the cultural barrier.  It wasn't really marketed to western societies, but that doesn't mean they didn't have a transparent ICO.  

i may have read wrong. so how did they do the bounty program?

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001404312-100-000-Walton-WTC-Giveaways-
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
October 12, 2017, 05:59:32 PM
i think it's time to buy more WTC guys, or maybe waiting BTC fork is a better option  Undecided
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 05:37:39 PM
I believed most Crypto tech developments in China are waiting for the good news from
their authorities to announce the new road map for regulating their further developments Smiley
Activity: 266
Prontapay
October 12, 2017, 04:26:57 PM
We can only hope.Not the best idea to keep coins on market:)
Pages:
Jump to: