Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 59. (Read 151012 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 01:31:43 PM
Winter its coming!
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
October 01, 2017, 01:17:26 PM
So I was searching whole day for someone to explain me WHY there are 42% of total WTC supply in devs hands. I was deleted from reddit directly with no explanation even though I wasn't rude or made any offense there. Still have no answer from anyone.  Do you guys realize how dangerous it can be when devs have so much coins?
Activity: 224
crypto revolution
October 01, 2017, 12:02:45 PM
Please to hear I've made my point!  Grin

I'm happy with a couple of the ICOs I've invested in.

Don't like the scams as they detract from the genuine projects and give crypto a bad name.

I've been unusually vocal about WTC because, to me, it's comically bad.

Au revoir, a bientot!
Activity: 318
October 01, 2017, 11:53:32 AM
why is it pumped?

Because they recently won a competition in China, which will allow them to massproduce their RFID chips. Before october is over they'll be at 12$

Cheesy  I see what you did lol

I'd add to the reasons that the masternode price has been revealed.  

So the initial pump was competition based, but then Walton was starting to pullback slightly.  Now that people know the masternode price they're pretty much incentivized to buy now, so it's like a race to arms IMO.  FOMO could really set in because you factor in the hype of this project and the thought of owning a masternode, you're going to have people kicking tires on this ASAP.  Just look at the comments on the reddit AMA, and you can see the thirst is real for locking in masternode amounts ASAP.

I mean, you look at the price of something like a Stratis node (which last I checked cost 1 MILLION USD+), and that doesn't really motivate a normal person to race to buy shares.  5000 is a realistic #, especially for people that already purchased some.  You're talking about a masternode for what looks like one of the biggest projects in recent memory.  With the parent chain and wallet coming this month, the clock is defintely ticking.

Bitcoin fork FUD can't come fast enough, I'm trying to load up cheap!  Cheesy

Or, in other words, please buy more (for a master node) before everyone realises this is a scam.

Sounds more like a sales pyramid as part of a Ponzi scheme to me.

So, the wallet and chain aren't ready yet BUT the project claims to have improved distribution efficiency for major corporates, using its technology, by almost 100%. That makes sense!

Roll Eyes I take it you've never heard of SeptWolves.

You're trying waaay to hard man Cheesy.  You're going to have a hard time try to convince people in this thread of what you think.  While you want to force people here to believe what you think, I don't care to try to convince you to think that Walton is a good investment, so I won't really entertain that (someone else can).  It's best you do what's good for yourself, and if you feel safer on the outside of this one so be it.

It's clear from your post history that you have a disdain for Walton, and a general disdain for ICOs as you yourself have stated roughly 95% of them are scams.  Yet you also state you would like to be a part of an ICO team  Huh  Cheesy

You talk about paid/rented shills, but a significant portion of your post count is Walton FUD.  Look into my post history, I don't make a ton of Walton posts like you.  YOU look like the paid/rented commenter...You OD'n....Like don't you get tired of hatin  Cheesy.  Like, if I don't like something, I'll say my few pieces and be done with it.  The proof is in your post history, and you're probably more consumed with Walton than anyone in this thread...Let it gooooo man, it's really not that serious.  

Listen, if WALTON fails miserably, PM and remind me of this and I will personally let you know, you gave everyone MORE THAN enough fare warning to get out  Cheesy.  You've done your part, anyone that comes across your posts can't say they didn't meet someone that didn't strongly urge them to get out of Walton.  You should be able to move on and rest peacefully now knowing this  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
October 01, 2017, 11:30:10 AM
why is it pumped?

Because they recently won a competition in China, which will allow them to massproduce their RFID chips. Before october is over they'll be at 12$

So the initial pump was competition based, but then Walton was starting to pullback slightly.  Now that people know the masternode price they're pretty much incentivized to buy now, so it's like a race to arms IMO.  FOMO could really set in because you factor in the hype of this project and the thought of owning a masternode, you're going to have people kicking tires on this ASAP.  Just look at the comments on the reddit AMA, and you can see the thirst is real for locking in masternode amounts ASAP.

I mean, you look at the price of something like a Stratis node (which last I checked cost 1 MILLION USD+), and that doesn't really motivate a normal person to race to buy shares.  5000 is a realistic #, especially for people that already purchased some.  You're talking about a masternode for what looks like one of the biggest projects in recent memory.  With the parent chain and wallet coming this month, the clock is defintely ticking.

Or, in other words, please buy more (for a master node) before everyone realises this is a scam.

So, the wallet and chain aren't ready yet BUT the project claims to have improved distribution efficiency for major corporates, using its technology, by almost 100%. That makes sense!

They're in alpha phase I believe which means they've already succesfully tested their tech (could be known as beta phase, not sure)
crypto revolution
October 01, 2017, 10:52:50 AM
why is it pumped?

October 01, 2017, 10:43:59 AM
why is it pumped?

October 01, 2017, 10:40:04 AM
why is it pumped?

No relevant source for this information. There is mention about such competition on web nor who were competitors, rules etc . Some weird photo and unofficial twitter in form "omg we won" are just pathetic proofs.  So. Again. I call this coin scam. You can make money on it of course , but be aware to jump out in time.
Activity: 294
October 01, 2017, 10:37:41 AM
Hi!  Smiley A good project. I'm sorry that I did not notice him before. I read WP, everything is very well described. I wish success to the project and the team.
crypto revolution
October 01, 2017, 10:34:29 AM
why is it pumped?

There is no evidence the competition they claim to have won actually exists.
Other than they say that they won it.

The photograph they published with the new story about the award is hardly convincing - blokes in t-shirts, outside a building with a portable banner. Not like any prestigious award ceremony I've been too.

People need to stop taking what they say at face value and look for tangible evidence.
October 01, 2017, 10:11:04 AM
why is it pumped?

October 01, 2017, 09:12:25 AM
After pointing out on reddit that 42% of all WTC are on one wallet, the information was deleted by mods in ten minutes . So. For me WTC is scam. Take care and be careful. Have a nice days.
October 01, 2017, 09:10:24 AM
So there were no mentions about masternode.Even it was said that Wtc won't have any. Now all of a sudden there will b masternodes but there is no information how it will work. How will rewards work, how user will run masternode. Official website is like my young sister made it. If they have such team why don't they have solid website with all official informations on it. The thing with competition is from unofficial tweet with something like "wow we won the competition". Really weird. There is no info about such competition on web. This bitcointalk is also run by community not official. So I'm quite sceptical right now about the project.

Actually, masternodes have BEEN in the plans since the beginning.  Check the whitepaper, it was always stated there, and if you go on reddit, you'll see people speculating on Walton masternode cost for a while now.  The whitepaper mentioned it, but just never went into elaborate detail, so it's easy for people to gloss over, but it's in there.

This is a great development though, and I just wish I had gone in heavier.  For some reason I was expecting some astronomical masternode price, so I figured no reason to go crazy.  I'm really happy Walton made this thing affordable for regular people, unlike a Stratis node. 

Unfortunately for me I'm priced out until the market tanks, and if that doesn't happen then I'm priced out for the foreseeable future  Cry.

Shout to everyone that got 5000 Walton though, this is a memorable day in my mind if you looking at your wallet and you see 5000+ shares in it.
October 01, 2017, 07:51:54 AM
So there were no mentions about masternode.Even it was said that Wtc won't have any. Now all of a sudden there will b masternodes but there is no information how it will work. How will rewards work, how user will run masternode. Official website is like my young sister made it. If they have such team why don't they have solid website with all official informations on it. The thing with competition is from unofficial tweet with something like "wow we won the competition". Really weird. There is no info about such competition on web. This bitcointalk is also run by community not official. So I'm quite sceptical right now about the project.

I understand your scepticism, but this project is still very young. The future looks insanely bright however, with the mass profuction of the RFID chips Waltonchain will grow to a multibillion dollar platform

Still, you talking about mass production and multi billion platform and team can't even make solid website with official informations on it. These days when every kid can do proper web over night, their looks like mine web from elementary school twenty years ago. How can I trust they can manage multi-billion business? There are also no info how much coins development team will own.etc so guys. Just be careful about your investments. That's all I'm saying.

Precisely, do they strike you as a team that can forge $billion contracts with major companies!? I think not. They'd be laughed out of most boardrooms. Those still in denial about the project being a scam are still putting it down to things being lost in translation. Lol. No way does this project have support from the Chinese Government or any corporations.

The only evidence they have that any progress is being made is from their updates and some dodgy looking websites.

90% of the positivity on Reddit, this forum and twitter is rented/paid for shills.

The latest update is pretty special:
https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73j7z4/waltonchain_first_ama_questions_answers/

Up to now, many companies such as Tries, Joeone, SMEN in the apparel industry, Kehua, Lipson plastic in the manufacturing industry and Xiangyu group in the warehouse industry have applied for our WTC & RFID integration system. What is impressive is that all of them have benefited a lot by integrating our system! Compared to before integration, their yield rate has increased by 1.2%, the stock turnover increased by 5.8%, the distribution efficiency has improved by almost 100%, and the inventory efficiency almost tripled in their stores.

Really!?

No evidence of a working product but they are saying they have improved the distribution efficiency of "billion dollar" companies by almost 100%.

This would be global news and mainstream banks and well-known funds and individuals would be getting in on the action.

This is total BS. It's so bad that it's almost funny.

You have been warned!

It's good that we have a few devils advocates. Caution is always advised, and it bugs me how many people get mad and downright agressive when confronted with criticism. I however believe in WTC, not because where they stand now, but where they could be in 2 years
crypto revolution
October 01, 2017, 07:38:24 AM

I understand your scepticism, but this project is still very young. The future looks insanely bright however, with the mass profuction of the RFID chips Waltonchain will grow to a multibillion dollar platform

Still, you talking about mass production and multi billion platform and team can't even make solid website with official informations on it. These days when every kid can do proper web over night, their looks like mine web from elementary school twenty years ago. How can I trust they can manage multi-billion business? There are also no info how much coins development team will own.etc so guys. Just be careful about your investments. That's all I'm saying.

Precisely, do they strike you as a team that can forge $billion contracts with major companies!? I think not. They'd be laughed out of most boardrooms. Those still in denial about the project being a scam are still putting it down to things being lost in translation. Lol. No way does this project have support from the Chinese Government or any corporations.

The only evidence they have that any progress is being made is from their updates and some dodgy looking websites.

90% of the positivity on Reddit, this forum and twitter is rented/paid for shills.

The latest update is pretty special:
https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73j7z4/waltonchain_first_ama_questions_answers/

Up to now, many companies such as Tries, Joeone, SMEN in the apparel industry, Kehua, Lipson plastic in the manufacturing industry and Xiangyu group in the warehouse industry have applied for our WTC & RFID integration system. What is impressive is that all of them have benefited a lot by integrating our system! Compared to before integration, their yield rate has increased by 1.2%, the stock turnover increased by 5.8%, the distribution efficiency has improved by almost 100%, and the inventory efficiency almost tripled in their stores.

Really!?

No evidence of a working product but they are saying they have improved the distribution efficiency of "billion dollar" companies by almost 100%.

This would be global news and mainstream banks and well-known funds and individuals would be getting in on the action.

This is total BS. It's so bad that it's almost funny.

You have been warned!

Activity: 130
October 01, 2017, 07:32:42 AM
Walton Chain (WTC) is a scam peddled by fraudsters, newbies on here, that control 70% of the tokens.

It has no product, no github, just a bunch of actors pretending to be the team.

It hasn't won any competitions and it is not backed by the Chinese Government.

I challenge the team to publish any verified information, legal documents, that show it has the support of the Chinese Government and contracts with any legitimate businesses. And I am sorry, but fake news stories and dodgy websites do not count.

If supported by the Chinese Government and major corporations the project would be global mainstream news (BBC tech, Forbes, New York Post etc).

My advice, get out while the token still has value.

Not that scammy, but trash, will pump and dump a lot. Too many newbies hoping for second Neo train will be burned, because stupidity is unlimited.
October 01, 2017, 07:30:05 AM
 So about 42% of all WTC owned by one adress and no its not Binance exchange wallet. So guys, really be careful here!

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb7cb1c96db6b22b0d3d9536e0108d062bd488f74?a=0x309a272885bdea62d99c4e32e40bee93a3ccef6a

October 01, 2017, 07:18:32 AM

October 01, 2017, 06:43:00 AM

October 01, 2017, 04:54:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: