Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 57. (Read 151012 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
crypto revolution
October 03, 2017, 11:42:53 AM
So do you think they cloned him and put his clone in a WTC t shirt for their photos? Because I'd invest in a company that's mastered cloning. That's pretty dank
[/quote]

China does lead the world in the field of embryo cloning.

I am sure he exists. Which is why I have contacted him. I am questioning the extent to which he is involved with the project. Photographs mean nothing. I have a photograph of myself with George W. Bush - I could stick it on my website and say that he is advising my company.

Interested to hear what he has to say.

I have also asked the university why the link to his department is not working http://ulsi.korea.ac.kr

I like the fact you are not arguing against claims that the rest of team is fictitious. All your hopes appear to lie with SuKi Kim. You may have even hired him for a day for advice or attended a seminar with him. I am interest see what he thinks about being associated with the project and its recent claims of success.

Please be assured that Keihatsu leaves no stone unturned.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 11:26:02 AM
call Fujian Septwolves Industry Co Ltd +86 59 2537 7777

They have never heard of Walton Chain and do not know who Xu Fang is (he is described on the Walton Chain website as the WTC project sponsor and “seven wolves company supply chain management director”).

First of all, you're an idiot.

Second of all, the upper levels of management are very aware of Walton Chain.

Please check out 수기 김 at Korea Universities website. (http://ee.korea.edu/ee_en/about/f_emeritus.do) His focus is on Large Scale Integration of Electronic Technologies. He's also seen in pictures throughout the WaltonChain website and blog.

Use your fucking brain man.

I have seen the Korea Universities website and hope to hear back from him.

No one at the company is aware of Walton Chain.

Two wallets controlled 80% of WTC.  This is not going to end well for investors.

I used my brain, man, and it said: scam, scam, scam, report the scam.

So do you think they cloned him and put his clone in a WTC t shirt for their photos? Because I'd invest in a company that's mastered cloning. That's pretty dank
crypto revolution
October 03, 2017, 11:10:46 AM

They have never heard of Walton Chain and do not know who Xu Fang is (he is described on the Walton Chain website as the WTC project sponsor and “seven wolves company supply chain management director”).

Please check out 수기 김 at Korea Universities website. (http://ee.korea.edu/ee_en/about/f_emeritus.do) His focus is on Large Scale Integration of Electronic Technologies. He's also seen in pictures throughout the WaltonChain website and blog.

I have seen the Korea Universities website and hope to hear back from him.

No one at the company is aware of Walton Chain.

Two wallets controlled 80% of WTC.  This is not going to end well for investors.

I used my brain, man, and it said: scam, scam, scam, report the scam.

Activity: 4
October 03, 2017, 10:55:05 AM

Activity: 36
October 03, 2017, 09:29:03 AM

Who are they and why would they have heard of Walton?
Activity: 364
Merit: 114
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
October 03, 2017, 09:16:29 AM
Charlie Walton or Charles Walton? Which?
At the beginning of the subject says: Charlie Walton.

But inventor of the RFID: Charles Walton. Of course source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Walton_(inventor)  Wink

So, i do not trust this project.

LOL

They are the same thing. It is like Mike vs. Michael you dimwit.

We are talking about a serious project here, right?
I do not think it's a kid's game.
crypto revolution
October 03, 2017, 04:42:51 AM

Activity: 11
October 03, 2017, 04:04:32 AM
someone invested a lot of money in this coin, i hope it will dip to 5 USD for a surebet
October 02, 2017, 09:32:00 PM
It would be smart that we Walton investors invest some profit in this project, support it and take money from or data Wink What do you think?

https://medium.com/@Kripto.hr/datum-ico-do-you-like-being-exploited-by-big-companies-who-stole-your-40k-part-1-83687d325b66

This is not a new concept and although appealing to a 'user' cautious about their data, is not for the everybody. Datum suggests people get companies like Apple to pay them to use Apple services such as Heart monitor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 07:25:52 PM

But inventor of the RFID: Charles Walton. Of course source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Walton_(inventor)  Wink

LOL

They are the same thing. It is like Mike vs. Michael you dimwit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 114
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
October 02, 2017, 07:21:48 PM

Activity: 133
October 02, 2017, 06:39:23 PM
Can someone do an ELI5 about WaltonChain?
October 02, 2017, 06:25:34 PM
I am really surprised that Walton Chain is not listed/reviewed on icoPod - the most respected professional ICO rating agency in China.

I've never heard of ICOPod before. What makes you say it is the most respected? There aren't generally things like rating agencies which are reliable for ICOs anyway...
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
October 02, 2017, 06:00:25 PM
2 reasons why I bought in:

-Walton could potentially save companies in China billions of dollars a year alone.

-Funding from Chinese government.

This in itself is value for me, there's a lot more going for it though.

But...Do your own research

Can you please link source us that info about wtc being funded by Chinese government. Thank you very much.
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
October 02, 2017, 03:50:59 PM
2 reasons why I bought in:

-Walton could potentially save companies in China billions of dollars a year alone.

-Funding from Chinese government.

This in itself is value for me, there's a lot more going for it though.

But...Do your own research

crypto revolution
October 02, 2017, 03:32:25 PM
I am really surprised that Walton Chain is not listed/reviewed on icoPod - the most respected professional ICO rating agency in China.
Activity: 180
October 02, 2017, 03:14:12 PM
So I was searching whole day for someone to explain me WHY there are 42% of total WTC supply in devs hands. I was deleted from reddit directly with no explanation even though I wasn't rude or made any offense there. Still have no answer from anyone.  Do you guys realize how dangerous it can be when devs have so much coins?

Probably as dangerous as you?

I could be wrong, as I haven't done as much research on WTC as I'd like to- but I believe the large dev holdings has to do with refund for Chinese investors. These refunded coins are locked up for some specific period of time, and for all intents and purposes, are out of the WTC ecosystem at this point in time.

Anyone got more info on this? Till when is this supposed to be locked for example?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
October 02, 2017, 03:09:51 PM
So I was searching whole day for someone to explain me WHY there are 42% of total WTC supply in devs hands. I was deleted from reddit directly with no explanation even though I wasn't rude or made any offense there. Still have no answer from anyone.  Do you guys realize how dangerous it can be when devs have so much coins?

Probably as dangerous as you?

I could be wrong, as I haven't done as much research on WTC as I'd like to- but I believe the large dev holdings has to do with refund for Chinese investors. These refunded coins are locked up for some specific period of time, and for all intents and purposes, are out of the WTC ecosystem at this point in time.
Activity: 51
October 02, 2017, 01:59:20 PM
Hello. What's going on why this coin grows so well? What good news?
That's great. I'm amazed over the WTC last couple of weeks reaction, it's growing and growing. Not buying WTC at $1 is one of the biggest regrets of my life!

Yup, it is unfortunate that I couldn't buy more @ 80 cents.

yes thats true. but waltonchain was not realy announced, no one knew it (outside china)
but it performed very very well the last days. reaching this value is impressive. i made profit and still holding.

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 01:10:20 PM
Hello. What's going on why this coin grows so well? What good news?
That's great. I'm amazed over the WTC last couple of weeks reaction, it's growing and growing. Not buying WTC at $1 is one of the biggest regrets of my life!

Yup, it is unfortunate that I couldn't buy more @ 80 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: