Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 35. (Read 49090 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 252
For example...  

The update for Mainnet v0.4.0 is absolutely laughable.  You went from version 3.3 to 4.0 and all that happened was changing text.  You guys announce this as a wallet update!?  Wow, so revolutionary.  You just edited some text and changed the version number.

https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/commit/5975e3433e9f4ae9c0e39a1c77e2293e6f8cf41a

Please do tell me, what part of the screenshot above warrants announcing a new wallet update on Twitter, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, etc!?  

This is really sad if true ... are they purposely deceiving or just honestly trying to buy time until they can get a lead developer?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Coinbiz analysis is spot on. Why would waves team indicate a major (v3 to v4) upgrade on a minor/non-breaking change.

Twiggy - these types of questions are not FUD and it would help if they were addressed.

But they won't be.  These legit questions will only be addressed as an elaborate FUD attempt by the community cheerleaders.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Any news about Polo?
Or an explanation what went wrong?
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I deposited my waves to Bittrex whitout adding "1W" to the address...(don't ask)
Now they don't show up in my account, are my Waves lost? or is there a way to get them back?

Tnx guys!  

Nodes are currently being updated. No you have not lost your waves, just wait for the end of the maintenance. Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I deposited my waves to Bittrex whitout adding "1W" to the address...(don't ask)
Now they don't show up in my account, are my Waves lost? or is there a way to get them back?

Tnx guys!  

It's been how long after the procedure?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Tnx guys!  
legendary
Activity: 952
What is the reasoning behind making this thread?

To get you to come out of the woodwork and post a dumb question.

There are no stupid questions, there are just stupid answers.
The other people that replied to my question were pretty reasonable.
You were the only one that decided to be a cunt.

It had to be done. Wink
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

To get you to come out of the woodwork and post a dumb question.

There are no stupid questions, there are just stupid answers.
The other people that replied to my question were pretty reasonable.
You were the only one that decided to be a cunt.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100

to keep freedom of speech alive Cheesy

Yeah exactly ^^

And how is it endangered on the other thread in the first place?
Activity: 335
Now I was rolling seriously when I invested here and thought you guys were legit but all you have done is seriously damage my btc balance. I am seriously pissed of with the dev and his buddies dumping their free coin, wtf do you need more btc for you obviously have no faith in the project. Seriously sort it out and return the btc!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously read this in the voice of Eric Cartman from South Park.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Damn, the FUD has started this topic and  idiots paying attention

that is not an official Yahoo article. Just a press release which anyone can submit after paying a fee  Roll Eyes

Don't expect WAVES news at the front page of Yahoo website, it's not gonna happen.

Unless of course Waves is revealed to be a scam.  Then I'm sure it could make the front page for being an $18 million russian heist.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Now I was rolling seriously when I invested here and thought you guys were legit but all you have done is seriously damage my btc balance. I am seriously pissed of with the dev and his buddies dumping their free coin, wtf do you need more btc for you obviously have no faith in the project. Seriously sort it out and return the btc!!!!!!!!!!!

So who held the gun to your head and forced you to buy into the ICO? Sasha?
legendary
Activity: 952
That is really the nature of a software, you cannot avoid bugs.... The only thing is to minimize downtime as the software becomes more stable by constant patching and code reviews.

Yes and security is vital.  Just look at the DAO situation.
Activity: 910
That is really the nature of a software, you cannot avoid bugs.... The only thing is to minimize downtime as the software becomes more stable by constant patching and code reviews.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Nice! seem like WAVES is finally making it right this time!  maybe all dumpers are gone already.
hope it will skyrocket now that the publicity has been manged already. do More articles to the major business news.

I hope this is case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Cry Kiss
Until the release of the source code for full node, upgrades will be come from time to time and this is normal.
At the moment the node is under maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Pages:
Jump to: