Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 37. (Read 49090 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
About coinbiz' FUD from yesterday: You know, our developers are scorex devs and are developing it further combined with WAVES itself. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to counter your lame FUD attempt.  Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
New waves thread, nice, but hope everyone be civil.
legendary
Activity: 1120
New thread, same shitty investment.

I had Seccour rename the Thread for you Coinbiz, hope you like it.

Have you lost your fucking mind- You have patched together a great conspiracy about people making up accounts and hiding the code.  The part that I am missing is the part where you tell us:

WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE AND WHAT DOES ANY OF THE SHIT YOU HAVE STATED PROVE
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Node release might ease the situation a bit.
And a security audit of the code after that
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I wonder how many ico investors are actually left with waves or if most have all sold now mostly at as loss. It will be typical that after me selling mine at a loss price will probably go up . Maybe there is no interest in this coin though and maybe it will just keep dropping? Maybe the coin will be ok but it wasnt a very good ico.

We still can conclude its a success though. Seeing how happy the rest of us have been enjoying the buying and selling of WAVES thru trex. It does affect the value tremendously but then WAVES isn't just the only who suffer such situation for every coin release.
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I wonder how many ico investors are actually left with waves or if most have all sold now mostly at as loss. It will be typical that after me selling mine at a loss price will probably go up . Maybe there is no interest in this coin though and maybe it will just keep dropping? Maybe the coin will be ok but it wasnt a very good ico.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
the price Waves is down everyday
now 21k . omg

Bought at 23K.. Now 21K...Next 20k, I guess.....

and the next week is down to 10k.
whats wrong with waves?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This will be the trend the next 3 to 4 weeks. They can keep selling dev's coins without a cost.
Activity: 432
Bitrated user: Foex.
now 21k . omg

Bought at 23K.. Now 21K...Next 20k, I guess.....
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
now 21k . omg
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
what was the ico price?

It was around 37k SAT which is why people are so depressed about the price right now. People don't know pateince....

i guess there is a reason for this drop
why people selling below the ico price?
what i am missing?

I'm just curious, why do you trust Sasha and the Waves team?  What have they done to gain your trust?  Do you feel like you donated to a cause, or do you consider yourself an investor?

Do you fully understand what you've invested in?  When will you deem the project a success?  How about your investment, when will it be deemed a success?  How much did you invest if you don't mind me asking?  

didn't have invested into it

Oh ok, consider yourself lucky then Wink

Some just participate just to gain the trading.  Setting up the sell price and buy price can definitely make them rich while also acquiring more WAVES.
Doesn't matter now whether they trust the team or not.
Activity: 60
I'm moving in 1 more BTC into Waves then gonna sit til first pump and retrace
Activity: 60
nothing wrong with buying more, just don't do it because someone else told you to. there is a motive there
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Everything runs on it's rails,don't worry waves will prove itself
Activity: 322
what was the ico price?

It was around 37k SAT which is why people are so depressed about the price right now. People don't know pateince....

what i am missing?
I'll tell you what you are missing.

The ICO sells 15k BTC.
The dev and company extend the ICO, they make huge buys with virtual BTC " BTC that will go back to their pockets",
now the ico sold 30k btc
they own half the coins sold at a cost of zero, to compete with investor coins bought at 33k to 37k
whatever they dump at the market is pure profit at the expense of ico investors who have no choice but to exit at a loss.
This is a possible scenario, it's not fact. But it is the only scenario that explains what is happening until proven otherwise.

The facts are there is no proven team, the only one who showed up on video is Sasha, nobody on the supposed team made any appearances.

There is some guy on linkedin who claims he is waves business manager, and he sells dicks for a living, yes dicks you read that right.

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/alexrugaev

Alexander Rugaev
Chief Business Development Officer at WAVES Platform
SingaporeInvestment Management
Current   
WAVES Blockchain Platform, P2P lending, PINK RABBIT retail chain
Pink Rabbit is the biggest and fastest growing adult retail chain in Russia,

This guys is not even mentioned anywhere on the website. What exactly is selling dicks and waves ico have in common? I do not know, maybe it's the same thing.

I already told you about the scorex project copy/paste and coinbiz expanded on it

Maybe coinbiz can enlighten us about the relation between Pink Rabbit and Waves.

You have some valid points there.
No wonder WAVES is still dwindling down.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
what was the ico price?

what i am missing?
I'll tell you what you are missing.

The ICO sells 15k BTC.
The dev and company extend the ICO, they make huge buys with virtual BTC " BTC that will go back to their pockets",
now the ico sold 30k btc
they own half the coins sold at a cost of zero, to compete with investor coins bought at 33k to 37k
whatever they dump at the market is pure profit at the expense of ico investors who have no choice but to exit at a loss.
This is a possible scenario, it's not fact. But it is the only scenario that explains what is happening until proven otherwise.

The facts are there is no proven team, the only one who showed up on video is Sasha, nobody on the supposed team made any appearances.

There is some guy on linkedin who claims he is waves business manager, and he sells dicks for a living, yes dicks you read that right.

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/alexrugaev

Alexander Rugaev
Chief Business Development Officer at WAVES Platform
SingaporeInvestment Management
Current   
WAVES Blockchain Platform, P2P lending, PINK RABBIT retail chain
Pink Rabbit is the biggest and fastest growing adult retail chain in Russia,

This guys is not even mentioned anywhere on the website. What exactly is selling dicks and waves ico have in common? I do not know, maybe it's the same thing.

I already told you about the scorex project copy/paste and coinbiz expanded on it

Maybe coinbiz can enlighten us about the relation between Pink Rabbit and Waves.

Activity: 888
what was the ico price?

what i am missing?

I'm just curious, why do you trust Sasha and the Waves team?  What have they done to gain your trust?  Do you feel like you donated to a cause, or do you consider yourself an investor?

Do you fully understand what you've invested in?  When will you deem the project a success?  How about your investment, when will it be deemed a success?  How much did you invest if you don't mind me asking?  

didn't have invested into it
what was the ico price?

what i am missing?
Activity: 420
what was the ico price?

what was the ico price?
Pages:
Jump to: