Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 6. (Read 49043 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
If bitcoin do fork in the near future, maybe some time this year, then which will wBTC represent? Btc core OR btc unlimited? Would like more light on this matter.
Activity: 116
Sad I missed Waves ICO. I get the newsletters and they are structural and good.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
how much time must pass, or what should be done to Poloniex add Waves? that developers do? spend ICO Bitcoins?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Atlast I found a new waves thread!!!... i hope there is no banning here hehehe.  Cheesy
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
Incent (INCNT) and Waves (WAVES) Are Now Listed on OpenLedger Decentralized Exchange With Its Crypto and Fiat Gateways

https://steemit.com/incent/@bloggersclub/incent-incnt-and-waves-waves-are-now-listed-on-openledger-decentralized-exchange-with-its-crypto-and-fiat-gateways
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Is Waves similar to Ripple? What is the difference?
Waves is similar to Ripple only in its approach to handling fiat. As in Ripple, fiat assets will be backed by third parties, payment systems and banks. We will have fiat tokens on our blockchain soon after launch and are in talks with several payment systems already.

Can someone please explain what this difference is.

FIFY: WAVES is NXT
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Eventually Waves will reach Poloniex. Waves will return to its deserved standing. Change for anyone to invest in Waves now.
Activity: 434
Is Waves similar to Ripple? What is the difference?
Waves is similar to Ripple only in its approach to handling fiat. As in Ripple, fiat assets will be backed by third parties, payment systems and banks. We will have fiat tokens on our blockchain soon after launch and are in talks with several payment systems already.

Can someone please explain what this difference is.
Activity: 350
The owner might still be trying to get their posts up for their signature campaign(ironically, I'm in one): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16403000, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16412190, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15451536.
Activity: 494
lets get some updates/buss going!! whattup with WAVES GODDAMMIT!!
Activity: 700
No news ?  Undecided

News: they are happily spending the ICO fund

Cheesy  yeah, they do this, they set 500 btc buy wall, lol. Spend 6k btc without releasing real product. Easy money to scam.

for the moment I dont see any 500 btc ini buy wall order? where I can see that?
I dont think it is a scam, this project still running. I guess

it's not a scam ..but the wrong pr from sasha make that project looks like scam ...but dont worry will go up soon..

I see you are now on their side lol
I use to see you FUD around WAVES calling names to sasha and now i can see the change of heart. Thanks to your fud though that I have bought some of the waves. Currently i just have about 400WAVES. but will treasure and hold it for as long as i could.

400 only?? i have something like 75k waves now...!! i make big money from fud...lol i buy very low...now i just say what i think...!! waves will be pump hard this year... Grin then i sale i fud again ...etc  Grin Grin Grin

i don't have much actually. i may buy later if i see that its really going to go up. Smiley as of now i'm into SDC because it seem to be one of the most promizing in terms of untraceable coin. they say its better than xmr.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
thanks for an update. Summing it all up, still there is no reason for the price to return anywhere near the ICO price. It will take a longer while to recover there.

yes true full nodes will may take 10-20 days..so price may go at 25 range
well, let's first get something that is running and running well, and then let's talk about PR and price expectations. Otherwise we fall in the ICO trap once again: the expectations are set sky high, and every day of delay causes a huge disappointment. Just my 2 WAVES, for what is worth.
Activity: 420
thanks for an update. Summing it all up, still there is no reason for the price to return anywhere near the ICO price. It will take a longer while to recover there.

yes true full nodes will may take 10-20 days..so price may go at 25 range
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 1080
No news ?  Undecided

Cheesy  yeah, they do this, they set 500 btc buy wall, lol. Spend 6k btc without releasing real product. Easy money to scam.

it's not a scam ..but the wrong pr from sasha make that project looks like scam ...but dont worry will go up soon..

I use to see you FUD around WAVES calling names to sasha and now i can see the change of heart. Thanks to your fud though that I have bought some of the waves. Currently i just have about 400WAVES. but will treasure and hold it for as long as i could.

400 only?? i have something like 75k waves now...!! i make big money from fud...lol i buy very low...now i just say what i think...!! waves will be pump hard this year... Grin then i sale i fud again ...etc  Grin Grin Grin

you are clever nuts, but your fud may kill the coin, or at least harm waves, it doesn't matter, i will follow you, when you praise waves, i will dump, otherwise i buy.

nothing will kill the coin..only sasha can do that ...lol the thing is....waves had to trade when the platform etc was ready....!! what done is done...,now just we wait the product...no worrys waves will pump hard soon
Activity: 87
No news ?  Undecided

Cheesy  yeah, they do this, they set 500 btc buy wall, lol. Spend 6k btc without releasing real product. Easy money to scam.

400 only?? i have something like 75k waves now...!! i make big money from fud...lol i buy very low...now i just say what i think...!! waves will be pump hard this year... Grin then i sale i fud again ...etc  Grin Grin Grin

you are clever nuts, but your fud may kill the coin, or at least harm waves, it doesn't matter, i will follow you, when you praise waves, i will dump, otherwise i buy.
No news ?  Undecided

Cheesy  yeah, they do this, they set 500 btc buy wall, lol. Spend 6k btc without releasing real product. Easy money to scam.

400 only?? i have something like 75k waves now...!! i make big money from fud...lol i buy very low...now i just say what i think...!! waves will be pump hard this year... Grin then i sale i fud again ...etc  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 700
No news ?  Undecided

No news ?  Undecided

Pages:
Jump to: