Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 10. (Read 49043 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

The most important thing would be to ensure funds are not spent foolishly or things made up in order to justify spending and that good value for money spent is gotten.There are examples of real world ICO where investor funds are spent on make believe services set up by company insiders themselves and pay themselves extortionate fees for providing services and products to their own company almost treating investor funds like slush fund but I do not think the team would attempt to missappropriate funds etc of course but good value and accountability is important to ensure trust and transparency especially with such large amounts of money.

I'm sure they are selling some because of the price of BTC.  But I also believe that when this so called ledger or whatever comes out that documents their spending, it will list some bogus shell company that they own as a source of payment.  That's just the feeling I get from those involved.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Looks like we might start making waves soon Smiley Price is definitely looking healthier, Maybe should have bough a lot when it was down so low. Saying that even the price we are at right now is probably very low compared to what were going to be at in a few months time.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

Some of you really behave like dumb bitches. No shame.

Escrow services for WAVES ICO are provided by:
Alexander Kuzmin, mycelium.com founder.
Paul Klanschek, coinimal.com founder.

2 out of 3 multisignature  service from Coinbase.com is used.
The funds will be released upon successful launch of WAVES network and after the balances at the ICO site can be withdrawn to WAVES wallets addresses.

According to escrow agreement the funds have to be transferred from the escrow address.
https://blockchain.info/address/35fe2CM2zbMeSfhRjpjW8ikTJcZj8NooFD official Waves cold wallet
5 k is withdrawn for current and upcoming development and marketing costs, good moment to sell BTC. 1 k out of it is spent on WAVES buy-back.

good moment to sell BTC

BTC > 700 USD = good moment to sell BTC
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

Official thread has now been reopened.I suggest OP lock this thread for now

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.new#new
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

The most important thing would be to ensure funds are not spent foolishly or things made up in order to justify spending and that good value for money spent is gotten.There are examples of real world ICO where investor funds are spent on make believe services set up by company insiders themselves and pay themselves extortionate fees for providing services and products to their own company almost treating investor funds like slush fund but I do not think the team would attempt to missappropriate funds etc of course but good value and accountability is important to ensure trust and transparency especially with such large amounts of money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
https://blockchain.info/nl/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA

Is it me or is the ICO BTC adress draining?
Already any updates on why and where the BTC's are going?
First 29k btc, now only 11k left.
I'm aware of escrow costs, payment of staff and buywalls.
Where's the rest of it?

Still no epxplanation from their side where the 20k btcs left.

20k btc for staff ? Must be some premium staff.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
This price is really hurting my portfolio. When will things start looking up again?

A lot of people are waiting on BTC halving and what it will bring.
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
https://blockchain.info/nl/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA

Is it me or is the ICO BTC adress draining?
Already any updates on why and where the BTC's are going?
First 29k btc, now only 11k left.
I'm aware of escrow costs, payment of staff and buywalls.
Where's the rest of it?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

i wonder what happened too but it went 27K hours ago and shit everyone else again had dumped again. i could have joined the party but was busy. hope we all gonna be content with the bags we have this time. i think i've gathered enough already so i may just check the exchange from time to time.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Hmm... Not bad...

what's the news?

no news someone got a hard on while looking at sasha
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You guys should stop arguing about the price. Anyone who invested in an ICO Scamcoin that hasn't split this far in is just asking for their money burned. Lifespan for these thereum tokens are a week or two, max. It's your own damn faults for getting too greedy and trying to catch it at the top as it came tumbling down.

Great advice about scam-coins from a DLISK investor.

I haven't put a dime into Dlisk and I'm not planning on it. I signed up for the personal text campaign because that space was open for advertisement. I'll be selling however much I get with that the second I can. Same with other ICO campaigns I've joined (twitter, facebook, etc.).

If you wanna play buy and sell over and over to any ICOs you're welcome to do so. I can also mess up with Dlisk and Lisk and FUD over there but yeah, I think you'd have to back away from threads if you're wearing signature or personal text of some other coins. that would be shameless.
Activity: 406
www.cryptocompare.com
You guys should stop arguing about the price. Anyone who invested in an ICO Scamcoin that hasn't split this far in is just asking for their money burned. Lifespan for these thereum tokens are a week or two, max. It's your own damn faults for getting too greedy and trying to catch it at the top as it came tumbling down.

I haven't put a dime into Dlisk and I'm not planning on it. I signed up for the personal text campaign because that space was open for advertisement. I'll be selling however much I get with that the second I can. Same with other ICO campaigns I've joined (twitter, facebook, etc.).

That is even worse.  You are happily promoting something to others despite believing it to be a scam.  So on the one hand you are promoting scam coins and on the other you are coming on here telling people not to buy them.  Awesome.

Invest only in projects you believe in. that includes money, time and reputation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

That is even worse.  You are happily promoting something to others despite believing it to be a scam.  So on the one hand you are promoting scam coins and on the other you are coming on here telling people not to buy them.  Awesome.
Activity: 280
Two heads are better than one.
This price is really hurting my portfolio. When will things start looking up again?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

www.cryptocompare.com
screw the price, i want to stake waves
Activity: 358
Merit: 251
Hmm... Not bad...

what's the news?

Nice spike we have there. Let'S see where it goes. Any guesses/bets/predictions? Wink

I expect price to go down a little bit again, but it was pure prove that some of bigger ppl just wait to right moment.. and one of them lose patience.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Hmm... Not bad...

what's the news?

Nice spike we have there. Let'S see where it goes. Any guesses/bets/predictions? Wink
www.cryptocompare.com
and just like that fuders will vanish back to their troll holes Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: