Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAX - Worldwide Asset eXchange by OPSkins - page 8. (Read 15778 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Where and when can I buy Wax-token today?

I don't find them at any exchange.

Huobi Pro is the only exchange so far.

Bro, Huobi.pro  is scam/fake site/phising site

Check here: https://medium.com/@wax_io/wax-huobi-pro-an-update-98352f7d50d7

Official WAX token ITEM Tradings: https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_browse&app=570_2

goodluck to all WAX toke Holder
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
OP need to get fixed there is still link to get registered for ICO and the title is also have misleading content. The team is active on other forums but we need some presence into this discussion thread to get updates.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Does anybody know if can I sell my WAX on Huobi now? I know they ceased selling a few weeks ago
Bibox price is even lower than Tidex now.
Lucky the ones who knew a few hours ago.
No, dumpers dumped 1 month ago when it was out.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Does anybody know if can I sell my WAX on Huobi now? I know they ceased selling a few weeks ago
Activity: 154
I don't understand what's wax support doing! Go to app, write code said wrong (invalid code), update KYC said not OK ! When another ico no so many problems as seem as that !!! Losing so much time, why's that?
copper member
Activity: 179
Activity: 154
How can I buy wax tokens if I did not participate in the ICO? When will it hit other exchanges?
Activity: 1

etherdelta has not much of volume and trading on that exchange is also not a good experience for me.
Activity: 1
Why isn't Huobi allowing deposits at the moment?

I bought a shed load of WAX on Tidex at $1.20 and wanted to sell on Huobi at $1.90 last night, but no cigar!
Activity: 70
The virtualization of goods field is becoming crowded but your project staands above due to the great team behind it.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Anyone knows what accounts for the recent spike in the price of WAX-tokens?
Did they get added to another exchange or something?

Also, where do you think the price might be in December of 2018? Any predictions?

WAX token made it on the Palm Beach report as well as some big Youtuber did a piece on it.

Yup get it since its still cheap. I expect it to become 5$ soonish.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar

Also, where do you think the price might be in December of 2018? Any predictions?

WAX token made it on the Palm Beach report as well as some big Youtuber did a piece on it.
Activity: 60

Vod is a liar
Can someone tell me how it will be with WAX supply?

Now is 492,954,537 WAX in Circulating Supply, but it says that in total it will be 1,850,000,000 WAX.
When they plan to release that total supply?
Thank you in advance for explanation! Smiley

Cheers

Most WAX is locked up in contracts with the large pre-sale investors for 1 year or more. So you won't see a lot of that getting in to the trading economy for at least a year. What you see now is pretty much what's in circulation.
Vod is a liar
You can also trade on Bancor and rumors that Binance to be appearing very soon.
copper member
Activity: 179
Can someone tell me how it will be with WAX supply?

Now is 492,954,537 WAX in Circulating Supply, but it says that in total it will be 1,850,000,000 WAX.
When they plan to release that total supply?
Thank you in advance for explanation! Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Activity: 213
Merit: 104

Smiley

How did you find WAX on Etherdelta? I did not find WAX in the list there when I first looked.

I could find it when I used your link. But when I go to Etherdelta myself and look in their list I cannot find WAX. So I wonder how you did it?

Big secret   !!!
...I asked in a chat 😎
Activity: 60

Smiley

How did you find WAX on Etherdelta? I did not find WAX in the list there when I first looked.

I could find it when I used your link. But when I go to Etherdelta myself and look in their list I cannot find WAX. So I wonder how you did it?
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: