Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAX - Worldwide Asset eXchange by OPSkins - page 11. (Read 15778 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
“Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"
Since initial investors received 3000 wax for 1 ETH invested, and WAX trading now at huobi at 0.0035 ETH(was 0.02 max), it's trading now at x10 and was at x60? Looks unrealistic. I guess that's because 95% of investors haven't received their tokens yet, and OPskins management most likely selling their own WAX at insanely hight prices.

well that sucks! but the project does look interesting.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Since initial investors received 3000 wax for 1 ETH invested, and WAX trading now at huobi at 0.0035 ETH(was 0.02 max), it's trading now at x10 and was at x60? Looks unrealistic. I guess that's because 95% of investors haven't received their tokens yet, and OPskins management most likely selling their own WAX at insanely hight prices.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar
And what about WAX ICO? Is it finished? Does the project collect the hard cap?
Last time I was going to look closely at this project, but there was no time.
I remember, that they have quiet high plan for hard cap. It interestinng, i will continue watching WAX..

Yep, it finished end of November. They hit caps (actually mostly before the public sale, presale and gamer presale nearly capped it), I think they had like 3m tokens for the public sale left over, which sold out.

All of this info is on their website though, waxtoken.com
Activity: 236
And what about WAX ICO? Is it finished? Does the project collect the hard cap?
Last time I was going to look closely at this project, but there was no time.
I remember, that they have quiet high plan for hard cap. It interestinng, i will continue watching WAX..
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
when is launch date?

ICO is done, it's starting to hit exchanges now, and likely going to start skyrocketing soon.

WAX is trading on Huobi but the price keeps crashing. I am not sure if it is worth buying on Huobi. There was also a new announcement of a new WAX coin or smth, I am all confused about this one.
Vod is a liar
when is launch date?

ICO is done, it's starting to hit exchanges now, and likely going to start skyrocketing soon.
Vod is a liar
Hi!

Is it possible to buy the tokens from someone that does not qualify the KYC?

Yep, just gotta find a token holder that's willing to sell some. You create an ERC20 wallet and add a custom token (such at myetherwallet.com) - instructions here from WAX on what to do: https://medium.com/wax-io/update-on-token-distribution-identity-verification-8771963b14d5

I've bought in to the ICO myself, but thinking of holding most of mine for a bit (it went up some today). I may diversify some of it but not looking for small trades.
Activity: 129
when is launch date?
Activity: 26
Hi!

Is it possible to buy the tokens from someone that does not qualify the KYC?
Vod is a liar
Very good project, but has never been known, pity

Not sure what you mean by "never been known, pity" - it was all over the place for months. If you Google'd ICO or checked any of the ICO drops, you couldn't have missed it.

There were also a lot of keynotes given by William Quigley and Malcolm Caselle about it (heck, I saw it on the news where some billionaire investor was talking about it).

Can you clarify?
Activity: 174
Very good project, but has never been known, pity
Vod is a liar
WAX is being traded on Huobi.pro at 5X ICO and stable currently (since yesterday) - grats to call ICO investors, looks like you did really well.
Activity: 322
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
Why are the tokens already traded on the exchange? All those who joined ISO have not yet received them. At the time of distribution to everyone, the token will cost less than the purchase price. We even lose our profits in the ETX, we could just buy tokens when they are traded on the exchange, and do not go to the ISO. I was disappointed in YOU. In vain the money invested. Now I would have bought more Token than I will get them. Scam!

I looked around and the coin isn't trading yet. Why don't you post your source where you see the coin actively being traded on the exchange. Where?
Activity: 5
Why are the tokens already traded on the exchange? All those who joined ISO have not yet received them. At the time of distribution to everyone, the token will cost less than the purchase price. We even lose our profits in the ETX, we could just buy tokens when they are traded on the exchange, and do not go to the ISO. I was disappointed in YOU. In vain the money invested. Now I would have bought more Token than I will get them. Scam!
Great WAX Token for the Future

Admin, Can u help

Is there something a, WAX is there is no Ether Wallet Contract Address Yet, The symbol is WAX, but about the DECIMAL

I cant see MY WAX Token. I deposit a small Ether for testing

Hi! WAX Tokens are not issued yet and will be distributed no later than in 30 days after the end of the Main Token sale (by December 29th).
Right after the distribution we'll provide the short instructions how to add WAX tokens to the ERC-20 compatible wallet.

Also it should be mentioned that JAXX is the official partner of WAX so tokens will be available in the JAXX wallet right after the distribution and no settings will be needed.

What?!? JAXX is an official partner of WAX? This is insane! OMG I want WAX!

So if the main token sale ends December 29th then there's still time right?
Just saw on facebook that WAX and SALT are teaming up. This looks like it's going to be epic. I just want to know where to get WAX?!?
Activity: 29
Please tell me the contract address and number of decimals.
Is it this: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8e1701e9509250d808eeca648feb1b8d7eed0704
Decimals 18?
Activity: 57
I guess the ICO is over, is there any way to invest in this or do I need to wait for it to be listed on an exchange?
Activity: 358
There is an email going around you need to KYC to receive your WAX tokens. Is this real?
Activity: 7
Hello, I came across this article by this ICO called Nitro while doing my due diligence. https://medium.com/@NitroToken/nitro-air-drop-inbound-4e76ed3193e6 . Apparently, they are going to do an airdrop to gaming-related ICO. Anybody knows if WAX is one of their airdrop target?
Pages:
Jump to: