Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WBTC][Scrypt] World BTC POW/POS *NDG Lab Inc* - page 11. (Read 19125 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hi I am from Rumania . Do you have a whitepaper translation in Rumanian
Activity: 28
"Building and developing blockchain applications
is very difficult and making them secure is even more of a challenge . I know the project seem hard to be success but let's see"
why the object is not good tell?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Well, from the appearance of this project is very interesting and good. Sya see this World BTC project is a very promising long-term project. I personally really like this big project. How about you?
Activity: 71
Hello admin , I am concerning to your project / I would like to know more about your Core Team . I mean your profile . Thanks !
Activity: 63
Hey guys , WBTC is on tradesatoshi on 20January . They will soon update their project
 I found that WBTC is founded by the founder of COIN365.KR in Korea . Is it true ?
Merit: 20
 When is the time that WBTC will release mobile apps ( for ios & android ) . Thanks
Activity: 75
 I agree that Dev team should increase coin block rewards for POS
Activity: 28
capitalization of a coin? something I overlooked
Activity: 75
  I see that your mission is  evolves to a user-friendly interface with more speed and stability of block proceeding. Great goal But we need time to reevalute your work
Activity: 79
I am a miner for 8 months . I see that your goal is focus on developing new ASIC miners . This is a great idea ! Let's prepare carefullly cause I am keep track to your project
Activity: 39
The goal of WBTC is the efficiency of value transfer. . I think this is main key problem in blockchain today . You guys should keep develope on this goal .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The confirmation time is a big problem of bitcoin right now.As the confirmation time of Bitcoin transaction requires a lot of verification, it is highly time consuming and this problem is only expected to get worse. So I will note this project for make sure that they will go on developing

There are several second layer technologies underway to resolve the issues surround Bitcoin transactions. You shouldn't forget that Bitcoin has an incredibly strong developer ecosystem that is going to produce more and more solutions over time.
Activity: 76
 Agree that E-Commerece site is the big project . There lots of work to do .
Activity: 43
Global E-commerce site based on WBTC . Wow this is a huge project . Less of ICO in the market until now can not develope well . Hope your team will prepare well
Activity: 83
 Preparing global ICO funding platform ! Hmm could you release that when your team will start ICO . Thanks . Cause I think your idea is good !
Activity: 17
  Developing ASIC miners . I am always concern to all the project relates to mining . I will keep following you guys
Activity: 23
  Great project . But I think that you guys will have lots of work to do .
Activity: 22
May I have your whitepaper translation in Indian ?
Activity: 20
 Hi WBTC I would like to ask that what is the minimum time for staking ?
Pages:
Jump to: