Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WBTC][Scrypt] World BTC POW/POS *NDG Lab Inc* - page 6. (Read 19125 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
wow nice one coinex.
i wonder when binance will issue the coins
the price is good also.hope it keeps up this way.
now i am glad i sold all my ethers to get WBTC
Activity: 70
watching this project very closely.I think it is gonna be lower than btg .  But when this drop on exchanges dump it first and wait the peak.
Activity: 112
A crypto-currency is designed to operate as a medium of exchange, which makes use of cryptography to
secure transactions and to control creation of additional currency units. WBTC has a great change to develope,hope will bring to success
Activity: 52
Has the bitcoin block arrived? It's time to start distributing WBTC candy, huh?. Candy is delicious, grab one of them quickly
Activity: 266
What is innovative in your project?
Activity: 86
WBTC is next in line to the pump.
Activity: 91
 Does anybody know how can I get my WBTC on my Ledger Nano S?
Activity: 71
Any software updates? What's wrong with your Github? It's not being updated for a while
Activity: 79
I feel that the cost of opportunity of not mining this coin is going to be huge once network'a difficulty increases
Activity: 83
 I will hold my wbtc and wait for the good news come from founder.
hopefully wbtc will reach $10 this year  . because all of other coins are now double their price of last year
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Also note the shortcomings in this project by observing each day. But I think there is a lot of feedback about this, and the developers need to fix this problem.
Activity: 90
WTC transactions are fast confirmations moving from individual WTC Wallet to another.
Activity: 80
I still think WBTC goes up and down. Then it's time to go up
Activity: 88
 Great project. I join. I can be an ambassador for your project
Activity: 103
 Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks in advance
Activity: 44
WBTC will be one of the most crypto in 2018 . keep going . I have just bough 10k wbtc
Activity: 69
Guys is there a way to buy the crypro with money ? because all the exchanges have only options to exchange with other cryptos...
Or how to mine without having a node ?
Activity: 73
Sorry to repeatedly asking the same question but I unless I heard it straight from horse mouth I will keep repeating   what is the minimum amount that can be inveated
Activity: 85
If this isn't just an empty promise it'll be wonderful (and fees are reasonable & token valuation correct!!). Making the cliff between crypto and fiat a whole lot smaller
Activity: 87
its amazing to see competitions here i don't think the new fork can match the speed of WBTC we have here. They simply gonna fool us again just like btg  and not to forget bid price is way lesser Its a party spoiler for the new fork Haha  love the dev work keep it up man
Pages:
Jump to: