Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WBTC][Scrypt] World BTC POW/POS *NDG Lab Inc* - page 17. (Read 19125 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
""" World BTC is a Pow/PoS-based cryptocurrency. WBTC is published by NDG Lab Inc

which is owner of Korean Bitcoin exchange (www.coin365.kr). "" Anybody could check this information again please ! If it true , sound interesting! "
Activity: 75
Hi admin , I am concern to your project ! Could you send me your whitepaper in Russian ! Thank you
Activity: 84
"This is done by ""hashing"" - bundling all Bitcoin transactions occurring over the past ten minutes and
trying to encrypt them into a block of data that also coincidentally has a certain number of consecutive
zeros in it"
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
I think POS is a trend in 2018 . I see in your whitepaper that the POS interest is 20% . Sound Cool !   
Activity: 92
How long that remains token will be locked ?
Activity: 88
"Crypto-currencies have the power to democratize lending and remove interest rate differences
between different countries."
Activity: 39
Hi , could you send us more clearly about the Develepor members ?
Activity: 76
Do you have any other purpose distant "Gathering new clients and crypto market education"?
Activity: 103
WBTC will be the foundation for shopping mall . I tottally support this idea . With the development of blockchain . A new modern life will be created
Activity: 25
Will the remain tokens be “locked” for a period of time?
Activity: 43
Nice project ! But I need more time to understand clearly .
Activity: 152
"NDG Lab Inc., is resolved to modernize business even more by streamlining the cumbersome practice of
Crypto-currency trading by bringing it in line with the new and exciting blockchain industry . I thought that with this background , WBTC will have more chance to develope more "
Activity: 27
Could anyone help me to understand what is ASIC miners
Activity: 83
"The confirmation time is a big problem of bitcoin right now .  As the
confirmation time of Bitcoin transaction requires a lot of verification, it is highly time consuming and this
problem is only expected to get worse. So I will note this project for make sure that they will go on developing.
Activity: 74
BTC can be described as the most prominent triple entry bookkeeping system in existence
Activity: 76
Created an open-source framework is an necessary to build an exchange . Great project !
Activity: 70
What do you guys think about the idea that develope new ASIC miners ?
Activity: 17
I will wait for testing the transaction speed !
Activity: 92
Does anybody have any informations when WBTC strat ICO platform . Thank you
Activity: 81
Waiting for your ICO . Kindly prepare well and develope again your interface website
Pages:
Jump to: