Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WBTC][Scrypt] World BTC POW/POS *NDG Lab Inc* - page 16. (Read 19125 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
payment processing using credit cards has become cumbersome and inefficient due to the process
involving not only a customer and a merchant, but also banks, acquirers, a payment processor and a group
of organizations operating the network to participate.
Activity: 81
62% of consumers – fear of having their credit card stole. So security is also a big problems that WBTC has to keep an eyes on when developing this big project
Activity: 69
Global E-commerce site based on WBTC . Wow this is a huge project . Less of ICO in the market until now can not develope well . Hope your team will prepare well
Activity: 90
Decentralized peer-to-peer public ledgers, new ways to look at and approach security and anonymity, the fact that
crypto-currencies are censorship-resistant and impossible to shut down by a centralized institution or
entity
Activity: 75
 Preparing global ICO funding platform ! Hmm could you release that when your team will start ICO . Thanks . Cause I think your idea is good !
Activity: 59
I meat, what is the USP and what the reason is for an investor to support your project?
Activity: 86
Developing ASIC miners . I am always concern to all the project relates to mining . I will keep following you guys
Activity: 74
"Crypto-currency peer-to-peer lending can help borrowers who the banks are not serving due to a
lack of banking infrastructure"
Activity: 78
The  :Pcrypto-currency movement faces a number of obstacles which are slowing down its progression and
natural dissemination among the wider public who generally are not too cognizant with new technologies
and therefore slightly mistrusting of them.
Activity: 59
Great project . But I think that you guys will have lots of work to do .
Activity: 73
I meat, what is the USP and what the reason is for an investor to support your project?
Activity: 41
"Determined to revise, modify and update the old model
of Crypto-currency trading, NDG Lab Inc., is improving its product and services offered to thier valued
customers and everyone wanting to invest in Bitcoin or other Crypto-currencies and embrace the latest
technology"
Activity: 71
May I have your whitepaper translation in Turkish ?
Activity: 52
Could you send me your whitepaper in chinese version ? Thank you
Activity: 63
Hi WorldBtc I would like to ask that what is the minimum time for staking ?
Activity: 46
 Its crucial feature is that there is no need in third party actions as people make peer-to-peer (P2P) payments just in 10 minutes, unlike credit cards which can take up to weeks to process payment. I hope WBTC will take care this part carefully
Activity: 71
I hope that WorldBTC soon have update the exchange
Activity: 80
"Credit card fraud is still rife and will never be eradicated,
and people are still highly concerned with the possibility of them being left vulnerable to credit card fraud. So I think WBTC need to fix this problem"
Activity: 78
"Reading this line in whitepaper : ""encrypt the blockchain in
such a way as to allow and facilitate the future development of applications by developers by lowering the barriers of entry to new developers"" I see your efforts and I wish you success"
Activity: 79
Premine of 63 million coins and 25 coins block rewards . hmm I think block rewards should be higher . If can than it will attact more invenstors
Pages:
Jump to: