Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WBTC][Scrypt] World BTC POW/POS *NDG Lab Inc* - page 3. (Read 19125 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
 I'm sure the wbtc project will be a success, with a large team and community ensuring that everything planned will fit the realization
Activity: 77
nice project with highly progress and developed by experts
Activity: 66
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future. Looking at the previous works of the company and the current clients, i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated.
Activity: 80
I hold some wbtc , hope it's great long term and stable project
Activity: 81
 I'm looking forward to this is a coin that leads me to freedom of wealth. Where can I find your most active chat room
Activity: 77
Yeah. Shouldn't be so.. if that's first start there should be about 900mb info download... But your windows are empty.. perhaps internet is blocked by firewall? Or... Did you try to reboot?
Activity: 63
Look at the volume at Coinex, it so small… it need time to develop
Activity: 59
 Mining at pool.miningspeed. The first wallet payment received about 6 or 7 hours after the start. Since then I have at least one payment every hour, so everything works perfectly fine.
Activity: 52
I was going to do up a review of this coin on Steemit but I think the website needs some work before going mainstream to the public.
Activity: 69
For some I had to cancel the withdrawal request due to a small rounding issue with the "Withdraw all" button.
 This has been fixed now and email/tickets sent out to the ones affected asking them to submit a new withdrawal request.
Activity: 73
 I think this coin needs a little more diffusion... perhaps some twitter, FB, signature campaigns?
Activity: 85
 you get to encrypt windows wallet ? The line is grayed out. Backup and export private key is ok maybe not encrypt. Do you have the same problem?
Activity: 92
No exchange and when open?
Activity: 62
Why I can't encrypt my wallet with the windows GUI wallet?
Activity: 82
 Hi there,
Nice project, hope to you to go far with this one!!
Just a questiona bout mining, what are you using to mine?
Activity: 63
ye.. miningspeed looks like scam. 18 hours without payments and immature balance updates
Activity: 121
 I've always liked these projects, they will help fight big players that I do not really like, but in which countries or languages do you plan to develop the platform?
I'm pretty sure that the cryptolux will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of cryptolux
Activity: 121
 Does somebody have idea what is going on with Miningspeed?
Activity: 70
 Hi can anyone write self hashrate and the number of mineable coins?
Activity: 98
 do coins that a pool finds, need to get moved to a z address before  they are spendable and can be sent to miners etc...??
Pages:
Jump to: