Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 180. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
very good news ! now lets see the new wallet !
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Good news!
Withdraw from cryptsy works again!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 33
are the devs still working on the coin?
i dont see them 1 week ago
Activity: 237
why is chunky always down? I mean seriously, it is down all the time, at least the front end is. If we want people to take the coin seriously, we need our pool to at least be up. Not to mention, the whitecoinfoundation.org site needs to be linked with the news site, preferably rolled into one... and updated like the news site is.

When the hell is the site down?

I would love to know when the site has been down. Because it hasn't been. Especially not "all the time."

Maybe if you're talking about last week when we were getting DDoS'd every day... other than DDoS's, the site has not been down.

Maybe you need to check /var/log/apache2/error.log, dont post a shity pic.
I tried all day to join WC multipool and everytime I've got 502...

Maybe don't was all site down, and not all the time, but don't say that you don't have problems with some page. People can't access sometime to some pages.

Do not treat people like an idiot when they can not access your page. So only lose potential miners...

I'm not trying to be argumentative...but I've been mining at Chunky for a week, check the page several times a day and have not had a problem.
Activity: 40
why is chunky always down? I mean seriously, it is down all the time, at least the front end is. If we want people to take the coin seriously, we need our pool to at least be up. Not to mention, the whitecoinfoundation.org site needs to be linked with the news site, preferably rolled into one... and updated like the news site is.

https://i.imgur.com/1yaMFNv.png

I would love to know when the site has been down. Because it hasn't been. Especially not "all the time."

Maybe if you're talking about last week when we were getting DDoS'd every day... other than DDoS's, the site has not been down.

Maybe you need to check /var/log/apache2/error.log, dont post a shity pic.
I tried all day to join WC multipool and everytime I've got 502...

Maybe don't was all site down, and not all the time, but don't say that you don't have problems with some page. People can't access sometime to some pages.

Do not treat people like an idiot when they can not access your page. So only lose potential miners...
Activity: 196

Activity: 196

Chunky Pools' WC multipool is chugging along. Mine profitable coins, get paid out WC. Help create buy pressure for WC.

Scrypt WC Port: stratum+tcp://us-east.chunkypools.com:3337
Europe Scrypt WC Port: stratum+tcp://europe.chunkypools.com:3337
x11 WC Port: stratum+tcp://us-east.chunkypools.com:1177
sha256 WC Port: stratum+tcp://us-east.chunkypools.com:4477

new feature: view all coin balances on a single page

Why mine at Chunky?

• ChunkyPort: mine the hottest coins without changing ports
  • 1% prop payout
  • We have SSL for users' password security
  • We have a slick MPOS custom layout
  • We have a decent-sized, noob-friendly, super-helpful community in #chunky on freenode
  • We eat our own dogfood! We are miners!

home: https://chunkypools.com/
wc home: https://chunkypools.com/wc/
Could just mine at  hashco。ws  and get paid out in WC.  It works, and has been for weeks, pool itself running for 7+months.  Buy

pressure on wc = buy pressure on wc, regardless of source.  But meh, doesn't have whitecoin in the name I guess.
Happy Mining
let's go
Activity: 280
time
Activity: 15
Activity: 40
Activity: 308

nope this coin allready dead
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
and if anyone wants to check out AC or join the AC dev team.. we're looking for volunteers
Jump to: