Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 183. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hai!
What is latest wallet version?
I have 1.0.2.0 and is not staking ?!
Its unlocked!

Haven't received a single coin from POS. I feel like its still broke. I have had my coins sitting in an unlocked wallet for over 4 days and nada.

I had the same issue and then it staked a few thousand coins so it works but  seems somewhat random... (Staking difficulty?)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

I have has sucess to n staking CGB, DMD and NEO, you do need a few coins to stake from my experience,  if you have like 10 coins in your wallet chances are you wont stake unless you get lucky.

I dont eff around with a sissy amount like 10 coins. Come on mang, you should know me better than that Smiley

My bad, so are folks still buying this coin?
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
I know that yesterday the devolper from WC had contact with Criptsy, or better Craptsy, about their problem with the WC wallet.

What I would like to know is, what is the excuse that Criptsy is bringing forward to not allow people to transfer their coins in or out their website.

I have come to the point that I am going to bring my bussiness to mintpal, I am withdrawing all my coins from Cryptsy...don't trust them any more!

I moved to Mintpal and Poloniex, Much happier. Crypsty's interface just sucks, charts suck, no information, bots with spam orders of 5 coins filling up the order books. Haven't missed it yet!

That's why I've never even bothered creating an account at cryptsy. Heard way too many problems over last few months.
Mintpal problems? None for me. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I know that yesterday the devolper from WC had contact with Criptsy, or better Craptsy, about their problem with the WC wallet.

What I would like to know is, what is the excuse that Criptsy is bringing forward to not allow people to transfer their coins in or out their website.

I have come to the point that I am going to bring my bussiness to mintpal, I am withdrawing all my coins from Cryptsy...don't trust them any more!

I moved to Mintpal and Poloniex, Much happier. Crypsty's interface just sucks, charts suck, no information, bots with spam orders of 5 coins filling up the order books. Haven't missed it yet!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
Its unlocked!

Haven't received a single coin from POS. I feel like its still broke. I have had my coins sitting in an unlocked wallet for over 4 days and nada.

I staked a bunch of times. first stakes were May 4 & 5, just staked again May 10. I have not repeated my stakes for the coinciding transactions, all staking on the original deposits still. So network just is saying it is taking time to stake. As people continue to move coins, staking will be easier.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Its unlocked!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
More and more not confident
When it's time to take off

It's already taken off... to the downside.  Tongue
oh no!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

I have has sucess to n staking CGB, DMD and NEO, you do need a few coins to stake from my experience,  if you have like 10 coins in your wallet chances are you wont stake unless you get lucky.

I dont eff around with a sissy amount like 10 coins. Come on mang, you should know me better than that Smiley
Activity: 1022
I have never been able to get any of the pos wallets to start staking its not just this coin but all the others so I know I am doing something wrong. My wallet is unlocked. How do we know when we start staking anyways?

Activity: 3
I received 0.554246WC on 04.05.2014. and that's all.
My wallet is unlocked and almost 24/7 open.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I have never been able to get any of the pos wallets to start staking its not just this coin but all the others so I know I am doing something wrong. My wallet is unlocked. How do we know when we start staking anyways?
Activity: 3
Its unlocked!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Good news... WC live and next week 1500-2000 sat  Cool
Activity: 156
It does not seem like there is anything innovative about this coin.
why does so many people like it? Huh Huh
Activity: 280
I was buy some AC at 810 sat....
Activity: 87
Has anyone received any coins from POS yet

Of course they do.
Block #24037 - 0.855671

Could you tell which wallet you are using? Windows, Linux, Mac?
Activity: 415
Has anyone received any coins from POS yet
Activity: 378
I'm buying some cheap whitecoins Smiley
Activity: 87

BUY BUY BUY ...... cheap price !!  Grin

cheap price

Now you can be millionaire with BTC4 =D
Sadly, I can afford only 100SAT at the moment to become a WC millionaire.

I have a new awesome idea!
Let's put our WC addresses in signatures.
To be more credible between all those screamers.

Let's say WC 25k to be identified as a WC holder.
What do you think about that?
Jump to: