Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 208. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
we have to talk here and not in some irc channels...
no comments here. ony in the irc from the foundation...

i am pissed today how things go on here...
good night to everybody... keep on holding your coins... i will do it too.. but we have to change something... if we do not want that whitecoin dies...

good night friend. may lord garbanzo ...the protector of the whitecoin visit you in your dreams.
Activity: 504
we have to talk here and not in some irc channels...
no comments here. ony in the irc from the foundation...

i am pissed today how things go on here...
good night to everybody... keep on holding your coins... i will do it too.. but we have to change something... if we do not want that whitecoin dies...
i don't understand why the price was higher when the coin was actually broken, and now that a whole new dev team has come in and fixed the coin, the price and volume goes lower. it doesnt make any sense to me.

because the are only talking about fundraising and not about to make the coin interesting and do some new things.
Level 1: 200 MH = 10% of the multipool’s profits to the foundation
Level 2: 500 MH = 15% of the multpool’s profits to the foundation
Level 3: 1 GH = 20%
Level 4: 5 GH = 25%

the only thing that is going on at the moment.
They have to stop it.

We talk about new logo ... this isnt the problem now...

i think they should dump that fucking foundation name. it sounds so ghetto. its a chat room.

there is no office or meetings or minutes of meeting. there is no startup capital or anything. just some shitweasels with a mining pool and a crypsy listing.

foundation my fucking ass.

+1
startup capital
There is a community which wants to make this coin go up...
want to help. Only this is foundation.... fundraising... and so on ... this has to be stopped...
2 threats -> Whitecoin and the foundation...

mongozo dit a good job to get a new wallet. YES. But now we need more than fundraising.
A working Pool. Which is not donation 25% to the foundation.
Keep the hashrate high and not raising some funds for new logos....
i don't understand why the price was higher when the coin was actually broken, and now that a whole new dev team has come in and fixed the coin, the price and volume goes lower. it doesnt make any sense to me.

because the are only talking about fundraising and not about to make the coin interesting and do some new things.

They have to stop it.

i think they should dump that fucking foundation name. it sounds so ghetto. its a chat room.

there is no office or meetings or minutes of meeting. there is no startup capital or anything. just some shitweasels with a mining pool and a crypsy listing.

foundation my fucking ass.

They have to stop it.

Yeah.... Not a good look there. Distribution list hasn't even been fixed yet and that was a popular request

Our SHA-256 & X-11 WhiteCoin payout multipool ports are live! SHA-256 port: 4477 | X-11 port: 1177

what are the hashrates? i can see only scrypt...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

They have to stop it.

Yeah.... Not a good look there. Distribution list hasn't even been fixed yet and that was a popular request
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looking through market history ... only selling and nothing else ...

They have to stop it.

legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

Because the new dev team isn't as good at fake pumps and trades Sad
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Hey Guys

I am confused which color coin should I be investing in, I was hoping MaroonCoin would be out by now but typical my fucking fav color is not a coin yet, guess I will have to wait 2 weeks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Am I blind or what, but I can't find coin control features in WC wallet!?

Its only done through the command console right now.  Next wallet update will make it more user friendly.  Been bugging them all day, but it appears today was a strong work day, not talk day.
do u mean "next coin" or "next wallet"?  Grin
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Its only done through the command console right now.  Next wallet update will make it more user friendly.  Been bugging them all day, but it appears today was a strong work day, not talk day.

OK, then I must wait and compile it one more time... cos I have no clue how to do it from command console...
Activity: 672

Activity: 336
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the volume on the coin is terrible now. i might just sell and get out.

Perfect time to buy!  Boring time to be holding huh lol

its the low volume that concerns me

Yeah, been keeping my eye on bitcoinwisdom.  Been predominantly selling recently, but the price hasn't been crashing.  I'm thinking people are on the sidelines waiting to see what happens with WC, and either stay off the ship, or wait until the launch countdown and move in.

wtf is a launch countdown? u mean this hasnt lauched yet?

I see you're still here. I'm not surprised. At least you're funny.  Cheesy
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Yeah, been keeping my eye on bitcoinwisdom.  Been predominantly selling recently, but the price hasn't been crashing.  I'm thinking people are on the sidelines waiting to see what happens with WC, and either stay off the ship, or wait until the launch countdown and move in.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

the perverbial countdown to launch on the rocket headed to the moon.

You're too funny my man.

lower volume means lower price esp. for a shitcoin,

get out. follow your instincts. ur intuition is telling u to save ur ass. listen to it.  Grin

Jump to: