Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 211. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If you guys want that price to rise, we need all that hash we had back on the multipool. whitecoinpool.com gogogo!

what does mining on a certain pool have anything to do with the price of the coin?
Activity: 182
If you guys want that price to rise, we need all that hash we had back on the multipool. whitecoinpool.com gogogo!
yui
Air Jordan or NASA, both can fly to moon.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
What is the difference between whitecoin and blackcoin?

competent dev team. funnier trolls. working pool. u need more?  Grin

So nothing?

people respect blackcoin. people hate whitecoin.

the biggest difference? mogonzo , the worlds worst project leader  Grin

I like black and white. Wink white can't jump..... or can!  Shocked
Confidence in the coin and the moon will be painted white. Smiley
yui
another sign of an obvious shitcoin. damn this is 2 easy  Grin
Common and done for security reasons so ppl don't lose their money.

This coin has gone through the eye of a shiticane and is constantly bombarded by shithawks.  Noboby wants any part of this coin now.  But as long as your theory makes sense to you, I say, go with it.
Pot meet kettle.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Noobs: Ppl say negative things b/c they want to buy at lower prices. That means they want the very thing they speak negatively about.

This coin has gone through the eye of a shiticane and is constantly bombarded by shithawks.  Noboby wants any part of this coin now.  But as long as your theory makes sense to you, I say, go with it.

The coin has came out of the shitcane, and as long as there is trolling on this coin, I KNOW its worth it.  Trolls only come out when there's potential.  When I was hoping BEATLECOIN would make it... was very, very silent haha.
Activity: 168
Noobs: Ppl say negative things b/c they want to buy at lower prices. That means they want the very thing they speak negatively about.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
cryptsy is also down.. no deposits or withdrawals work

another sign of an obvious shitcoin. damn this is 2 easy  Grin
yui
Activity: 154
cryptsy is also down.. no deposits or withdrawals work
Activity: 672
Why is it frozen on Poloniex?

I know at Bittrex the operator is still working his own issues with the wallet.  I'd suggest the same.
Activity: 280
Why is it frozen on Poloniex?

cuz its a shitcoin obviously

gonzo doesnt know wtf hes doing  Grin
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
where is gonzo? needs to be more active.
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
It seems a lot of coins are stuck in the blockchain.

for exemple, the transaction of my withdraw, has be released yesterday, but a lot of transaction still "Not yet redeemed".

Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
i wish you whitecoin power skinheads were funnier.  Grin

im getting 2 bored 2 read this thread
Activity: 435
Hi,

I have got my WC stuck on Cryptsy, does anybody know, when I will be able to get them back ?

Thank you
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I talk crap all the time and go around many threads talking shit, just go check my post history

yes we know this, why go on about it?  guys you will have to excuse Cassius he can't help but look like a twat all the time.

Wow, this guy is nuts. Or a 12 years old. Or both.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Your PR rep's message convinced me to give WC another look so here I am.   Can someone explain why trade volume is so low now...is there still a problem?   I see last 24 hr trade volume only $49,560 on exchanges with just  $6,901 on Cryptsy?  Even MintPal has less than 95 BTC traded, much lower than before.  

Look at all alts right now and my post above.... Your post is kind of FUD tbh but might just be unaware so I'll let it go..
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Jump to: