Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 220. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I FIXED IT
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fix was easier than i thought.

I removed my original wallet and synced the blockchain with an empty wallet.
Then i replaced the wallet again once the blockchain was completely downloaded.
Now i'm synced again.

PHEWY!!!

Nice!  Thanks for posting the fix, in case someone else runs into the same issue!

That's super easy Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
aaaaaaaand it crashed again  Grin

coming closer though, maybe i can send my coins to an exchange.
I FIXED IT
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fix was easier than i thought.

I removed my original wallet and synced the blockchain with an empty wallet.
Then i replaced the wallet again once the blockchain was completely downloaded.
Now i'm synced again.

PHEWY!!!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
My question for the wallet and Pos was , because i cant get mine coins from poloniex 3 days , still frozen. If the wallet work, why they not unfrozen WC HuhHuhHuh? Mintpall works fine ..... I withdrawal all mine other coins from polo, only WC left, i am really angry right now .......

Mogonzo, can you ask poloniex why WC is still frozen ?

+1
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
still crashing   Sad

Downloaded the new wallet and fixed config file, no luck...   Sad

anybody ideas?

Hmmm...the new wallet hasn't given me any problems. it even found my old wallet.dat by itself and started using it.

if you really can't get it to work the easiest fix is to just put your coins on an exchange, delete everything and just start again with new wallet. it's not worth the headache trying to fix something if it's that messed up.

How can I send coins if my wallet doesn't sync? it needs to be synced first to send coins.
I've tried 20 times, even fresh installs on new computers.  The same error occurs every time at the same block.
My wallet.dat file is corrupt i think.    I have 10 strange transactions below 0 with (N/A) as address, when the wallet reaches these blocks it crashes.  Even with the old wallet it stops updating in the end, it doesn't crash but gets stuck around 17205.

Anyone has experience extracting private keys from a wallet.dat and putting them in a clean .dat file?
It's not a small amount i have  Sad  
10K bounty for the one who can help me.

I had something similar happen.  Turns out, my shortcut to Whitecoin pointed to an old version, not the new version. Double check your version number.
still crashing   Sad

anybody ideas?

Hmmm...the new wallet hasn't given me any problems. it even found my old wallet.dat by itself and started using it.

if you really can't get it to work the easiest fix is to just put your coins on an exchange, delete everything and just start again with new wallet. it's not worth the headache trying to fix something if it's that messed up.

How can I send coins if my wallet doesn't sync? it needs to be synced first to send coins.
I've tried 20 times, even fresh installs on new computers.  The same error occurs every time at the same block.
My wallet.dat file is corrupt i think.    I have 10 strange transactions below 0 with (N/A) as address, when the wallet reaches these blocks it crashes.  Even with the old wallet it stops updating in the end, it doesn't crash but gets stuck around 17205.

Anyone has experience extracting private keys from a wallet.dat and putting them in a clean .dat file?

I suggest you go into http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#whitecoinfoundation
Then PM mogonzo, OdinYggd, majika, asoom, tell them about your problem. They might have a solution.

thanks, i'll do that when i have some time.

in the debug.txt file i found this in the end, maybe someone has an idea.

Code:
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
received block 00000000ddcb19d7c3e7
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
received block 00000000e84fca432fc9
received block 00000000392d8d059329
received block 00000001132f1b4b6b63
received block 0000000135b87371f592
received block 00000000f02838c37727

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
CDB() : can't open database file wallet.dat, error -30974       
C:\whitecoin\whitecoin-qt.exe in ThreadStakeMinter()       

ERROR: FetchInputs() : 2534c0a147 mempool Tx prev not found 5763c2cbe1
stored orphan tx 2534c0a147 (mapsz 2)
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
My question for the wallet and Pos was , because i cant get mine coins from poloniex 3 days , still frozen. If the wallet work, why they not unfrozen WC HuhHuhHuh? Mintpall works fine ..... I withdrawal all mine other coins from polo, only WC left, i am really angry right now .......

It's frozen at Bittrex also, good question why still frozen if we have working wallet.
 I've had my wallet open for a while and not locked, how long do I have to wait for it to stake ?

Oh wallet has started staking, nice !!!
Activity: 109
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

still crashing   Sad

anybody ideas?

DanielVG, did U try to delete config file ( not fix ) and update wallet without it. Was doing the same with my wallet,
everything OK now Wink
Activity: 126
still crashing   Sad

anybody ideas?

I suggest you go into http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#whitecoinfoundation
Then PM mogonzo, OdinYggd, majika, asoom, tell them about your problem. They might have a solution.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 182
I also think the wallet needs some work on, so its easier to use for the masses.
Adding all the nice features some of the other coins have, like - unlock button, coin control, no need for .conf file and maybe a bit more stylish looks.
I personally would donate towards such improvements.

+1

Giving total balance would be nice too...i.e.  Balance, staking and immature totals

I've been giving that some thought actually. Our current push is to pay the devs for existing work with our fundraising, but we could start a 2nd foundation WC address for those who wish to donate towards future development?
Activity: 125
still crashing   Sad

anybody ideas?

just came across this if its any help http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/a/21095
it says its for bitcoin but i would think the dumpprivkey/importprivkey command info would be the same
just be sure to save your original wallet.dat somewhere just in case i'm wrong.
Activity: 84
still crashing   Sad

anybody ideas?

If you tried fresh install, i don t know what your problems are.

You can extract your coins. Be sure to have all the adresses of where your coins are. You can check the coins in your adresses with a block explorer. After that you can dump the private key from any adresses you have in your wallet.dat.
The difficult part is to gather all adresses where there is your coins.
still crashing   Sad

anybody ideas?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
any idea when bittrex opens the wallet? Want get my wc to cold storage  Wink

Bittrex opening tommorow...here is they answer to my tweet:

Richie Lai ‏@richiela  4h
@Retardinjo2 @BittrexExchange we are working through a problem with the devs hopefully in the next 24 hours -just want to make sure its safe
Activity: 86
Hai!
I also think the wallet needs some work on, so its easier to use for the masses.
Adding all the nice features some of the other coins have, like - unlock button, coin control, no need for .conf file and maybe a bit more stylish looks.

+1

Giving total balance would be nice too...i.e.  Balance, staking and immature totals
Activity: 336

something slick like that,,,IN white

wallet itself  should say,, buy me  and put me in this candy

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

+1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very nice Coin, looking forward to this one.
Activity: 86
Hai!
how do I activate the staking?

unlock your wallet,   from  console      walletpassphrase yourpassphrase 10000 true

Jump to: