Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 217. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hello @ all,

my staking works, thanx!
But i get a lot of tiny amounts of wc per transaction.
Is it good to transfer everything to a new wallet to get only 1 bigger stake?

I have a encrypted wallet and unlocked for 999999999s.
Do i have to let the pc/wallet open and online or can i shutdown the pc and it stakes?

Thanks to all

Please guys,

could some one please talk to me.
Best Regards

You have to keep the wallet running, and obviously the PC on.  Go read up on PoS as an alternative to PoW if you want to understand exactly why it must stay running or maybe someone can give you a more succinct answer than I would.  I get a bit wordy and honestly, proof of stake is a lot more esoteric than proof of work is, at least to me.  
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello @ all,

my staking works, thanx!

Do i have to let the pc/wallet open and online or can i shutdown the pc and it stakes?

Thanks to all

Please guys,

Best Regards

I suggest you join http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#whitecoinfoundation and ask there. someone should answer you
Activity: 154
cryptsy deposits/withdraws are still not working.. dev get in touch with them already!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let my wc watch begin, really nice PR from cleanbaldy, great job!

Activity: 140
Hello @ all,

my staking works, thanx!

Thanks to all

Please guys,

Best Regards
Activity: 101
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex

WC unfrozen.

fyi.

at long last i can dump. what a release  Grin

uh oh, this one's gonna hurt, might need a glycerin suppository =p
Activity: 182
Activity: 79
Activity: 98
Leave Asiacoin to its own fate, don't get involved.  

The roadmap to recovery isn't rocket science, but don't let this coin be tainted with that one, you'll just be seen as a money grubbing "recovery consultant" and tarnish the already shaky rep of WC even further, and give even more ammo to your detractors (which are legion).

There's also a HUGE difference between WC and AC in regards to what went wrong.  WC went south due to incompetence and apathy, AC went south due to outright attempted fraud.  
Activity: 94
I think the current volume on mintpal is encouraging, It has increased quite a bit, although more sell volume as of yet. When all the weak hands have left the ship, it'll start going more upwards. We probably need to wait until the end of the week for that, depending on when all of the exchanges reopen.
Activity: 160
mogonzo wants to resurrect our enemies... ridiculous
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
can someone upload the folder of the appdata/whitecoin without his wallet.dat !!!

this could help to sync for others..knew this from other coin that hardforked and it works on this coin

dont know if it helps but a try worth
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I agree on leaving Asiacoin alone for now. They can be helped later if they can't sort things out themselves.

Are the multipools doing well? Much miners using them?
I would respectfully decline the request to "help" AC. There is plenty to do with WC.

No need to be disrespectful; you could certainly offer some pointers or informal help, but I wouldn't commit time / resources that ought to be invested here.

Yes, I agree.  I fully hope they get help, but it should likely not be done with association with specific coins.  Specific devs can do it without much backlash, but I wouldn't want to conflate the coin images at this point in time.  If we were in a more secure position, such as BC is at this point, it would be seen a benevolent, but we aren't on our feet well enough to be helping anyone else publicly.  

+1

As good as our wc Dev's are, I'm sure there's many more dev's scattered around the world capable of helping ac and im sure our devs could point the Asiacoin community in the right direction. But for now I'd concentrate on making our coin a great coin first and im sure we still have much more work to do. There was definitely plenty of FUD flying around in this thread from some of their community, but then again there's always a few bad eggs in every basket

I found them the most aggressive community towards other coins, and had the biggest superiority complex. Sad as it is, I felt pretty good watching that coin tank. They want help? Invest in WC.. We are at our lowest lows anyway
Activity: 189
I would respectfully decline the request to "help" AC. There is plenty to do with WC.

No need to be disrespectful; you could certainly offer some pointers or informal help, but I wouldn't commit time / resources that ought to be invested here.

Yes, I agree.  I fully hope they get help, but it should likely not be done with association with specific coins.  Specific devs can do it without much backlash, but I wouldn't want to conflate the coin images at this point in time.  If we were in a more secure position, such as BC is at this point, it would be seen a benevolent, but we aren't on our feet well enough to be helping anyone else publicly. 

+1

As good as our wc Dev's are, I'm sure there's many more dev's scattered around the world capable of helping ac and im sure our devs could point the Asiacoin community in the right direction. But for now I'd concentrate on making our coin a great coin first and im sure we still have much more work to do. There was definitely plenty of FUD flying around in this thread from some of their community, but then again there's always a few bad eggs in every basket
Activity: 280

WC unfrozen.

fyi.

at long last i can dump. what a release  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

WC unfrozen.

fyi.
Activity: 280

Yes, I agree.  I fully hope they get help, but it should likely not be done with association with specific coins.  Specific devs can do it without much backlash, but I wouldn't want to conflate the coin images at this point in time.  If we were in a more secure position, such as BC is at this point, it would be seen a benevolent, but we aren't on our feet well enough to be helping anyone else publicly. 

Ya got a point. Since our first dev dumped the premine and mogonzo still logs in as him and then the double spend attack and the fact that whitecoin is still not back on exchange, we might wanna keep a low profile.
Jump to: